robberies in town

Guest Guest

I heard there were 3 robberies in one day on thursday. Why again is nothing being said or it isn't in the paper. We all know that it is happening here and everywhere. But it's not right you are not putting it in the news so we can be extra careful.

I heard there were 3 robberies in one day on thursday. Why again is nothing being said or it isn't in the paper. We all know that it is happening here and everywhere. But it's not right you are not putting it in the news so we can be extra careful.

69789[/snapback]

Houses are being robbed, people are getting beat down to the ground and robbed, people are taking pictures of kids at the schools, cars are being broken into and stolen and no we are not being told about it, and I think it is because it will effect the sales of the new town houses (card board boxes) they just built. Who is going to want to live in a town with so much crime?

I think it should be in the newspaper so this way we can take precautions, especially for the elderly.

69789[/snapback]

ask the mayor why he is not hiring anymore cops the police dept ONLY has 48 active officers compared to the 63 about 9 years ago. Wake up residents do you think that the thieves know how many cops there are working?, when the best time is to strike?. maybe they should bring back the plain clothes street crimes unit I think it will help bring the crime rate down. Because the crime rate is SKYROCKETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go mayor and chief!!!! get your heads out of your AS^.

69789[/snapback]

BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO THINK THIS TOWN IS WONDERFUL. ALL THE COPS IN TOWN, AND THIS IS HAPPENING, THAT IS A DEGRACE.

69789[/snapback]

what do you expect when the cops are at their lowest numbers since the inception of the PD.....I heard that we have more janitors/dpw than police and fire...Not to knock anyones job,but do we really need one guy wacking the weeds and another sweeping up behond him,do we really need one man spraying the parking meters with cleaner and another one following behind wiping it down???!!!!.....more crossing gaurds than ever in places where no kids cross?????? come on now

69789[/snapback]

maybe it's the fact that there are not enough cops to take the jobs? explain that one first?

Guest Guesttttt
BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO THINK THIS TOWN IS WONDERFUL.  ALL THE COPS IN TOWN, AND THIS IS HAPPENING, THAT IS A DEGRACE.

69852[/snapback]

what do you mean all the cops in town there are none the few that are left are to disgusted with the way things are being run in town and I do not blame them 1 bit....Maybe if some of You People would start showing up at the Town MEETINGS and start opening your mouths and letting the McDummass and cronnies now You are fed up something might get done , Then again He might do His usual and get up and walk out and leave You with no answers.....The people that attend the meetings now are all the people that work for Him and afraid to say anything, after all they might be Demoted or even lose their jobs, TIME FOR A CHANGE PEOPLE GET THEM ALL THE HELL OUT ....I hear when the Shit hits the fan McDumm is going to resign and leave V.V. holding the bag after all He is the one in line for the Job as Mayor if McDumass Resigns????????

Crime is everywhere, we are not just saying Harrison. But people should be made aware so they can be more careful when they are out . There is no reason not to let people know.

69789[/snapback]

Stop making waves before the election.

what do you expect when the cops are at their lowest numbers since the inception of the PD.....I heard that we have more janitors/dpw than police and fire...Not to knock anyones job,but do we really need one guy wacking the weeds and another sweeping up behond him,do we really need one man spraying the parking meters with cleaner and another one following behind wiping it down???!!!!.....more crossing gaurds than ever in places where no kids cross?????? come on now

69863[/snapback]

yeah explain the plain clothes cops you have now? when and where do they come in? i think they think they are the ceo's of the hpd. please explain what they do and when? :blink: bullshit

There are plain clothes officers in town (top heavy detective bureau), start at 8 am hang out in quarters, eat donuts, drink coffee, waiting to hear about overtime, till lunch time (2 hrs), then back to hanging around till 4:30. 4:31 make a b-line out of town. After all, criminals punch out for the night at 4:30, no reason to hang out anymore.

what do you mean all the cops in town there are none the few that are left are to disgusted with the way things are being run in town and I do not blame them 1 bit....Maybe if some of You People would start showing up at the Town MEETINGS  and start opening your mouths and letting the McDummass  and cronnies now You are fed up  something might get done , Then again He might do His usual and get up and walk out  and leave You with no answers.....The people that attend the meetings now are all the people that work for Him and afraid to say anything, after all they might  be Demoted or even lose their jobs,  TIME FOR A CHANGE PEOPLE  GET THEM ALL THE HELL OUT ....I hear when the Shit hits the fan McDumm is going to resign and leave V.V. holding the bag after all He is the one in line for the Job as Mayor if McDumass Resigns????????

69923[/snapback]

Are you kidding V.V. as mayor????? NO WAY THE PEOPLE SHOULD VOTE FOR THE MAYOR. We have the right to have who we want not another I hate say it but both those guys don't the brains to do the job. McDonough is there doing what Peter tells him to. we don't need another one, we need someone who can speak for himself. NO THANKS

ask the mayor why he is not hiring anymore cops the police dept ONLY has 48  active officers compared to the 63 about 9 years ago.  Wake up residents do you think that the thieves know how many cops there are working?,  when the best time is to strike?.  maybe they should bring back the plain clothes street crimes unit I think it will help bring the crime rate down.  Because the crime rate is SKYROCKETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    way to go mayor and chief!!!!  get your heads out of your AS^.

69851[/snapback]

The way I see it the Mayor could care less. Unless of course something is going in his pocket.

Are you kidding V.V. as mayor????? NO WAY THE PEOPLE SHOULD VOTE FOR THE MAYOR. We have the right to have who we want not another I hate say it but both those guys don't the brains to do the job.  McDonough is there doing what Peter tells him to. we don't need another one, we need someone who can speak for himself.  NO THANKS

69997[/snapback]

READ TODAYS STAR LEDGER FOR MORE UPDATES ON TANSKI AND THE CORRUPTION GOING ON IN HARRISON. I'D SAY THEY ALL BETTER LOOK AND WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S COMING TO ALL OF THEM. SO SAD FOR THE ASS KISSERS AND YES MEN, BUT THEY ARE GOING DOWN TOO. JUST WAIT AND SEE....

Are you kidding V.V. as mayor????? NO WAY THE PEOPLE SHOULD VOTE FOR THE MAYOR. We have the right to have who we want not another I hate say it but both those guys don't the brains to do the job.  McDonough is there doing what Peter tells him to. we don't need another one, we need someone who can speak for himself.  NO THANKS

69997[/snapback]

EVEN MCCORMICK 'S SENIOR CITIZEN, RETIRED MOTHER'S GOT MORE BRAINS THAN VV!

69997[/snapback]

read today's paper then know who runs the town! you know that associate to that famous nyc family! :)

READ TODAYS STAR LEDGER FOR MORE UPDATES ON TANSKI AND THE CORRUPTION GOING ON IN HARRISON.  I'D SAY THEY ALL BETTER LOOK AND WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S COMING TO ALL OF THEM.  SO SAD FOR THE ASS KISSERS AND YES MEN, BUT THEY ARE GOING DOWN TOO.  JUST WAIT AND SEE....

70062[/snapback]

Yes and They should make sure they check all the people that work for McDummass rite down to the one that wipes His -ss.

Stop making waves before the election.

69965[/snapback]

Yes, you are correc t. There have been alot of robberies in town. Keep your doors locked at all times because alot of them are just walk ins. I spoke to a girl that her house was robbed. She had just come home, left her purse in the kitchen and went upstairs. Left the back door unlocked as usual. When she came down,k she discovered that her wallet and cell phone were missing from her purse. Nothing else was touched. What made her so frightened was that she was home and never heard anythng! Luc kily they only wanted what was in her purse. So keep all doors and windows locked at all tines.

don't assume it's a fact and public record make some calls!

71090[/snapback]

You are right. I never seen anything in the Observer about any robberies. If something happened it would be in the observer.

You are right. I never seen anything in the Observer about any robberies. If something happened it would be in the observer.

71157[/snapback]

OH I SEE, IF IT IS NOT IN THE OBSERVER THEN IT DIDN'T HAPPENED. YOU WILL WAKE UP WHEN YOU OR YOURS IS THE NEXT VICTIM.

71157[/snapback]

you might want to read it wednesday cause i think something will be in it. 22 in october alone. thats crazy......what about the kids?

It wont be in the paper because the burglaries have been reclassified as tresspassing and mischief complaints

71453[/snapback]

Big surprise there a similar thing happened to my house and it got pushed down. Last election big surprise.