They Went After Anyone With A Conscience

medic

:D

If the allegations are true, The St. Barnabas Sytem should be ashamed of itself.

Besides what could one imply when they decide to close a hospital, that they put thier own kidnapping service in place to make it work.

The Commisioner is happy to approve whatever St. Barnabas wants, so his he a commisioner with a brain or a puppet with a string?

Guest Just Wondering
:D The allegations may have some truth. One has to wonder why this hasn't been looked into. Could it be just like the EMTAC scam or was it just an inmate so who cares. What's a few drug deals amongst friends?

Guest unknown

what scandal emtac was asked to come in and help and they are.

listen if a volunteer sleeps through a call or they all take the holidays off who gets fired or losing anything nobody

at least now there is some proper coverage 24/7

Guest unknown

put my time in volunteering i am not trying to help either side just stated the obvious nobody gets in trouble when they volunteer you cant fire them you cant do anything to them. i just thing when you have the fact you can lose your job and income you do a little bit better.

but ty

ff henry

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Just Wondering
what scandal emtac was asked to come in and help and they are.

listen if a volunteer sleeps through a call or they all take the holidays off who gets fired or losing anything nobody

at least now there is some proper coverage 24/7

;) asked to help, Oh I get it, St. Barnabas wants to close West Hudson and they just happened to get flagged down to help and got stuck there? What about open bidding and the other ethical problems that arise? it seems very interesting and has a certain smell about it that Emtac just happened to be the only ambulance contractor in the Hudson County Area or was that just a fluke to? :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wasting more of my money

What has the kearny ambulance been doing since emtac started. i still see them "cruising the ave." Save the diesel and close the doors on the building your letting the heat out!

Guest Just Wondering
1st no squad member has ever slept thru a call

2nd before you go on the board posting things you know nothing about come down to the squad and get correct answers the squad has asked the town for help the reply the squad does not belong to the town.

:lol: seems to me that there is a rat on the ship, Kearny Ambulance is having staffing trouble just like any other Volunteer Amb. Can we agree on that? And how can anyone say that we do not know what we are talking about? Emtac just happened to be there to help? No outside bids, no asking anyone else? And they are closing West Hudson. St. Barnabas system helping by just happening tp provide BLS Service, oh I get it, good faith effort to the citizens! I am so glad someone cleared that up.

Guest Steve H
1st no squad member has ever slept thru a call

2nd before you go on the board posting things you know nothing about come down to the squad and get correct answers the squad has asked the town for help the reply the squad does not belong to the town.

'1st" I am sad to say that this is an untrue statement.

"2nd" What is this supposed to mean in English?

Perhaps one should be sure of one's facts and learn to write properly before making shotgun rebuttals in this forum.

Archived