Sign in to follow this  
Harrison Community Coalition

Traffic in Harrison

Guest Guest

cannot wait for all the town residents complaints because all the traffic will be coming down their street. Start complaining now residents and wait until the Stickel bridge closed down to one lane. Harrison will be called a parking lot like it is already.

Let's see what traffic is like when Clay street bridge closes.  Imagine a 20,000 fan game.......

Let's see what traffic is like when Clay street bridge closes.  Imagine a 20,000 fan game.......

Unless they build the stadium within 2 months the closing off the bridge shouldn't be a problem , the bridge is sheduled to be closed this weekend for only 30 days. Maybe there willl be less crime now that the bridge is closed one less escape route

Guest Guest
Unless they build the stadium within 2 months the closing off the bridge shouldn't be a problem , the bridge is sheduled to be closed this weekend for only 30 days. Maybe there willl be less crime now that the bridge is closed one less escape route

30 days my ass!!!!! How long was the Jackson St. bridge closed for???????????? They said only a little while, that stretched into YEARS.................... People you need to think who is in charge of our towns, and start doing something about it.. I bet the Clay St. bridge will be closed, more than 300 days. Once they start a project, they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Guest Guest
30 days my ass!!!!!  How long was the Jackson St. bridge closed for???????????? They said only a little while, that stretched into YEARS....................  People you need to think who is in charge of our towns, and start doing something about it..  I bet the Clay St. bridge will be closed, more than 300 days.  Once they start a project, they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

The Jackson St bridge closing was great. Too bad they fixed it. Feel the say way about Clay St.

Guest Guest
30 days my ass!!!!!  How long was the Jackson St. bridge closed for???????????? They said only a little while, that stretched into YEARS....................  People you need to think who is in charge of our towns, and start doing something about it..  I bet the Clay St. bridge will be closed, more than 300 days.  Once they start a project, they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

You are so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

The example about having the bridge closed means, the other bridges will carry the traffic. A good example for what game day will be like...