Any News on Teacher Adamski

Guest what'up?

Guest what'up?

Anyone have info on the teacher suspended for 'sexual acts' with her students? Is she still suspended WITH pay? Any info on whether there has been or will be an arrest? This story seems to have been forgotten over the summer.

Anyone have info on the teacher suspended for 'sexual acts' with her students?  Is she still suspended WITH pay?  Any info on whether there has been or will be an arrest?  This story seems to have been forgotten over the summer.

68851[/snapback]

no one wants the public to know the real deal. Kearny High, has had to endure some very embarrassing issues this past school year.

ms. adamski must still be getting paid, she was in the *** ***** too... she has ******, that she brought *** ** *** ******. how shameful

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Its amazing that there was such a media frenzy over the Teacher who preached in the class, but not the teacher who allegedly had sex with several students. What if this was a male teacher and female students, you think everyone would be so quite about it.

People can say alledged all they want anyone who was in her class could tell what was going on. I know people who still have saved text messages from her that would incriminate her in a second. Where's the Prosecuter on this case?

Coincidentally, look what just popped up in Canessa's blog:

Former Kearny High School English teacher Celeste Adamski has pled guilty to one count of official misconduct, and as part of a plea agreement, will never teach again, The Observer has learned. Adamski also admitted to having sexual intercourse with one of her students, who was 17 at the time. We'll have the entire story in the Oct. 17 edition of The Observer.

At least she admitted to her wrongdoing.

People can say alledged all they want anyone who was in her class could tell what was going on.  I know people who still have saved text messages from her that would incriminate her in a second.  Where's the Prosecuter on this case?

69042[/snapback]

Text messages...was she trying to get caught or something? What an astonishingly stupid move.

Coincidentally, look what just popped up in Canessa's blog:
Former Kearny High School English teacher Celeste Adamski has pled guilty to one count of official misconduct, and as part of a plea agreement, will never teach again, The Observer has learned. Adamski also admitted to having sexual intercourse with one of her students, who was 17 at the time. We'll have the entire story in the Oct. 17 edition of The Observer.

At least she admitted to her wrongdoing.

69087[/snapback]

Yes, she admitted her wrongdoing, including having sexual intercourse with a minor, but the only plea was for official misconduct. It concerns me that she will not be registered as a sex offender and very well may take up another career involving children.

Yes, she admitted her wrongdoing, including having sexual intercourse with a minor, but the only plea was for official misconduct. It concerns me that she will not be registered as a sex offender and very well may take up another career involving children.

69244[/snapback]

Yeah...I never really understood the justification behind the whole "plea bargain" thing.

Guest Miss Crabtree
Its amazing that there was such a media frenzy over the Teacher who preached in the class, but not the teacher who allegedly had sex with several students. What if this was a male teacher and female students, you think everyone would be so quite about it.

68918[/snapback]

The sexes of the parties had nothing to do with it my dear. The philosophies of the parties involved did.

Think about it.

P.S. This young woman had a husband and young children. What they must be going through------

Guest Madeline M.O.
What does that have to do with there being clear evidence of her misconduct in text messages (which the cell phone company can easily retrieve if asked to in a situation like this)?

69238[/snapback]

"What you don't see with your eyes, don't invent with your mouth." --Jewish Proverb (ironic, huh?)

Now that's classic-!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::P:P:D:ninja:

Because it saves the cost of a trial

69353[/snapback]

The pleading guilty part outside of court is fine, the part that always sounded fishy to me (unless I've completely misunderstood how it works) is the literal 'bargaining,' where charges are talked down as if it was a business deal being haggled.

When it comes to criminal activity, I don't understand how it makes sense that one can apparently haggle with the charges brought against them. Did they break those laws or not?

Anyway, it's drifting off topic now. If anyone feels so inclined, just PM me a reply instead of putting it here, if you would.

Guest H Guest

68918[/snapback]

You hit it right on the head...It's not that big a deal because the offender is a woman. If that had been a man; fuggedaboudit!

What does that have to do with there being clear evidence of her misconduct in text messages (which the cell phone company can easily retrieve if asked to in a situation like this)?

69238[/snapback]

Maybe someone's looking for a date.

• 2 months later...