Guest GallupPoll

Guest GallupPoll

All the registered voters in this town and that was the vote for mayor?!?!?!

There are close to 40,000 people of which I'm sure at least 1/3 are eligable to vote.

What a disgrace!!

Guest Gallop This

There are close to 40,000 people of which I'm sure at least 1/3 are eligable to vote.

What a disgrace!!

The people don't care. They feel that their voice is not heard. They listen to people that say one thing and then do something else. Taxes should not be raised one more cent. Start making cuts and stop spending money on the things we don't need. People feel that regardless of who they vote for it doesn't matter. People are yelling about alot of issues and neither party is listening and that's evident in national and local elections. The real disgrace is the people in office. Give us a choice and maybe then there will be a bigger turn out and different people elected.

Guest Question

What a disgrace!!

How many votes did Corzine get in Kearny? Yes, the numbers I read are a disgrace..imagine only 700 some odd votes in the 2nd ward for council..that's awful. The numbers show no one works campaigns anymore because there is no competion, not a good thing.

Archived