***** Pizza

guest430

Just wondering how does the guy that delivers for *** Pizza get away with delivering in a car with North Caroline plates ? that why my insurance is so dam high b/c of people like that :angry:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

:lol: SORRY! but that is not the problem! come down here to fla and watch how yall drive!yall have bad road rage" and no clue about courtsey!! you think you own the roads! here in stark fla the speed limit in town is 30 mph! and not 1 jersey car will do it! and wonder why stark is a speed trap!!and the fact that most ins comp are home based in jersey/ parisppany and conn they pay off your gov and his cronies!!! oh yah its hard to get a jersey tag when your car is from down south ! some states do not have titles" just registration slips! so stop blaming him for your bad driving and high ins!!!!! :lol:

:angry: SORRY! but that is not the problem! come down here to fla and watch how yall drive!yall have bad road rage" and no clue about courtsey!! you think you own the roads! here in stark fla the speed limit in town is 30 mph! and not 1 jersey car will do it! and wonder why stark is a speed trap!!and the fact that most ins comp are home based in jersey/ parisppany and conn they pay off your gov and his cronies!!! oh yah its hard to get a jersey tag when your car is from down south ! some states do not have titles" just registration slips!  so stop blaming him for your bad driving and high ins!!!!! :lol:

Florida is where you go when complaining is your whole life. You get old, crabby and feeble and can't tolerate others. Tell me old man, which comes down your street more, the ambulance or the hearse? :lol:

:angry: SORRY! but that is not the problem! come down here to fla and watch how yall drive!yall have bad road rage" and no clue about courtsey!! you think you own the roads! here in stark fla the speed limit in town is 30 mph! and not 1 jersey car will do it! and wonder why stark is a speed trap!!and the fact that most ins comp are home based in jersey/ parisppany and conn they pay off your gov and his cronies!!! oh yah its hard to get a jersey tag when your car is from down south ! some states do not have titles" just registration slips!  so stop blaming him for your bad driving and high ins!!!!! :lol:

With are the horrible things that's happening in your so called state of Florida ( Hurricanes ) y are u so worried about things that are going on up here in Jersey ?u must really miss it up here, or u have no life and friends in the home your at ,which i could see froms your posts y anyone wouldn't wanna bother with u.

ps: go help the poor people that lost something or everything from the hurricanes down there if your so worried about everyone.

Florida is where you go when complaining is your whole life. You get old, crabby and feeble and can't tolerate others. Tell me old man, which comes down your street more, the ambulance or the hearse? :lol:

:angry: WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT? 1st off we have more young people than you in nj! and more moving here all day long! yes we have older folks" but what is your point?and what comes down my road the most is lots of bad to the bone 4x4s and quad runners! things you wish you had! but then there is oldfart 56" my 500 hp ford pick up! or my 400 hp nissan pick up! i mite be old but not slow!!!!!!! what you got?i think your just jealous! no i know you are!!!!!! :lol::lol:

:blink: WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT? 1st off we have more young people than you in nj! and more moving here all day long! yes we have older folks" but what is your point?and what comes down my road the most is lots of bad to the bone 4x4s and quad runners! things you wish you had! but then there is oldfart 56" my 500 hp ford pick up! or my 400 hp nissan pick up! i mite be old but not slow!!!!!!! what you got?i think your just jealous! no i know you are!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:

What an ass! :lol:

With are the horrible things that's happening in your so called state of Florida ( Hurricanes ) y are u so worried about things that are going on up here in Jersey ?u must really miss it up here, or u have no life and friends in the home your at ,which i could see froms your posts y anyone wouldn't wanna bother with u.

ps: go help the poor people that lost something or everything from the hurricanes down there if your so worried about everyone.

:blink: 1ST WHERE WAS YOU BORN? ME KEARNY! MY MOM KEARNY AND SO ON AND SO ON! THE TOWN IS AND WILL FOR ME ALWAYS BE MY HOME! GOT IT!!!!BUT THE THINGS THAT GO ON IN KEARNY HITS ALL THE WORLD AT SOME TIME!YES IT DOES! LIKE THE DUMPS " THEY ARE A TIME BOMB AND WHEN IT GOES OFF WE WILL ALL PAY AND PAY SO WILL YOUR KIDS &&&&& SO ON!AND I STILL HAVE BLOOD IN THAT TOWN!SO I CARE!! AND ITS ALL OF YOU I CARE FOR! AND FOR MY FREINDS""" :lol:

:blink: 1ST WHERE WAS YOU BORN?  ME  KEARNY! MY MOM KEARNY AND SO ON AND SO ON! THE TOWN IS AND WILL FOR ME ALWAYS BE MY HOME! GOT IT!!!!BUT THE THINGS THAT GO ON IN KEARNY HITS ALL THE WORLD AT SOME TIME!YES IT DOES! LIKE THE DUMPS " THEY ARE A TIME BOMB AND WHEN IT GOES OFF WE WILL ALL PAY AND PAY SO WILL YOUR KIDS &&&&& SO ON!AND I STILL HAVE BLOOD IN THAT TOWN!SO I CARE!! AND ITS ALL OF YOU I CARE FOR! AND FOR MY FREINDS"""  :lol:

I am from France, where do you think I got this outrageous accent!

Archived