Scared To Walk The Streets

Guest concerned citizen

Alright, enough of the soap opera. You sound like a bunch of whining women, unless of course you are. Better check yourselves. :P

whining is "OMG I HATE THESE [expletive] SO MUCH THEY s**k THEY ARE GAY"

i will point out the faults of any ignorant person. that is not whining. that's POINTING something out. you need to reconsider what you're saying because to be honest, it holds no truth to it whatsoever.

You got me! What is a latin.net kid?

the kids with white bedsheets for t-shirts that do nothing but sit at the Latinnet and complain and curse and make fools of themselves.

they're the downfall of my generation.

and there wiggers.... you forgot that part

i really hate using that term. but yeah, in this case it's quite fitting. those kids are caught in a worse identity crisis than me, even when i was an impressionable junior high student. i just don't like saying they're "wiggers" because to say that they "act black" would be a huge insult to the African American community.

@@ do you PERSONALLY know all those kids? i know for damn sure you don't know me. and for the record, i don't wear size 4x white t-shirts :ph34r:

@@ do you PERSONALLY know all those kids? i know for damn sure you don't know me. and for the record, i don't wear size 4x white t-shirts <_<

then you're not a part of the group of people i'm talking about. don't run around trying to cause drama for no reason. move on.

then be proactive. get a petition going. bring your concerns to the cheif of police, mayor and/or council. its not going change unless you do something.

The Chief of Police is just a puppet of the Mayor and Administrator, he will do absolutely everything they tell him to do and will agree on absolutely everything they say!!!!!!!!!!!

HE HAS NO B***S!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the Chief should require proof before he acts on the words of these security companies. what security firm does that guy in the heyduke.net He, She photos work for again.

then be proactive. get a petition going. bring your concerns to the cheif of police, mayor and/or council. its not going change unless you do something.

The Chief of Police is just a puppet of the Mayor and Administrator, he will do absolutely everything they tell him to do and will agree on absolutely everything they say!!!!!!!!!!!

HE HAS NO B***S!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the Chief should require proof before he acts on the words of these security companies. what security firm does that guy in the heyduke.net He, She photos work for again.

What? <_<

Guest guest_Guest
:lol: The cops in this town don't care. Just saw 3 cars pass by a car parked at the yellow curb, not one even slowed down. If you call they might show up.

Guest Green Hornet
:( The cops in this town don't care. Just saw 3 cars pass by a car parked at the yellow curb, not one even slowed down. If you call they might show up.

Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see and the World will be a better place. Photos or video tell the true story. Remember the wise individuals know that rumors and selective hear say from people with paid agendas always have self serving motives.

Archived