Scared To Walk The Streets

Guest concerned citizen

Guest concerned citizen

Does anyone know why there are so many kids hanging around near afton st.

They are across the street from the dunking donuhts, they are there pretty late at night. I am afraid to walk alone at night on that side of the street. They take up the hole sidewalk.

They are across the street from the dunking donuhts, they are there pretty late at night. I am afraid to walk alone at night on that side of the street. They take up the hole sidewalk.

:D if your afraid to walk, then run

They are across the street from the dunking donuhts, they are there pretty late at night.  I am afraid to walk alone at night on that side of the street.  They take up the hole sidewalk.

:D if your afraid to walk, then run

Dats eh goot one! :D

If you people would take things seriously instead of making a joke out of it, maybe the police would do something about the concerns of this person. I know the area is congested with kids and so is the area by the bakery. I think the police should start walking a beat again and interact with the kids hanging on the avenue. I'm sure that most of them are there because there isn't anything else to do, but I'm sure that there are a few trouble makers as well.

It's really sad that someone has a legitimate concern and the same whiners think its funny. Maybe if it was their daughter, mother, or grandmother walking up there and God forbid, something happened to them, they wouldn't think it was so funny anymore. I agree that the police should get out of their nice cozy patrol cars and take turns walking that beat. Those kids up there try to intimidate people and most are looking to stir up trouble. Patrol the Avenue on foot and maybe give the kids a place to go. I hated walking up there after dark. I don't have that problem anymore and I don't have to be afraid to walk my son after dark.

then be proactive. get a petition going. bring your concerns to the cheif of police, mayor and/or council. its not going change unless you do something.

The Chief of Police is just a puppet of the Mayor and Administrator, he will do absolutely everything they tell him to do and will agree on absolutely everything they say!!!!!!!!!!!

HE HAS NO B***S!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
then be proactive. get a petition going. bring your concerns to the cheif of police, mayor and/or council. its not going change unless you do something.

The Chief of Police is just a puppet of the Mayor and Administrator, he will do absolutely everything they tell him to do and will agree on absolutely everything they say!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I feel the Chief is not a puppet on a string but its not right that his PD puts false rumor and rank innuendo out in to the public spector as fact which they hear from corrupt lawyers and desperate private investigators who are paid dearly to dirty people up with lies and denials. Once the PD begins to use their networking powers to start calling people names in public for the sole purpose to advance a political agenda or a third party litigants views they can never put that Jeannie back in the bottle and they should expect a trickle down criminal effect Town wide.

Guest Gettin' Older

Man, Kearny must have changed a lot since I lived there. You mean to tell me that the town has a Dunkin Donuts -- and it's NOT crawling with cops?!

Man, Kearny must have changed a lot since I lived there. You mean to tell me that the town has a Dunkin Donuts -- and it's NOT crawling with cops?!

that is ironic. i've seen cops there maybe once.. their only regular visitors are homeless people that'll just sleep there for a long time.

Guest RoomTempIQ

Well I feel the Chief is not a puppet on a string but its not right that his PD puts false rumor and rank innuendo out in to the public spector as fact which they hear from corrupt lawyers and desperate private investigators who are paid dearly to dirty people up with lies and denials. Once the PD begins to use their networking powers to start calling people names in public for the sole purpose to advance a political agenda or a third party litigants views they can never put that Jeannie back in the bottle and they should expect a trickle down criminal effect Town wide.

The only reason Lawyers and Private Investigators dirty people up in civil and criminal cases is to isolate the target away from the general populous. In a civil case these tactics are employed so no one will converse with the plaintiff and find out the facts of what is going on in a particular case. The norm in high stake civil cases is to label the plaintiffs as crazy, creepy and even queer where as in criminal cases the same is done to the individual charged with an offense in order for "The People" to gain the trust of informants and complaintants. Remember though back room comments and off the cuff remarks which are made about a plaintiffs or actors character are seldom backed by affidvits or black letter proof that would hold up in court.

its a very small dunkin doughnuts, you couldn't fit that many cops in there.

its a very small dunkin doughnuts, you couldn't fit that many cops in there.

Actually, you can fit alot of cops there. I would say at least a dozen with no problem.

I don't think that the people hanging out in front of Dunkin Donuts pose any threat. Most are there because they have nothing to do, and they think it makes them look cool.

Grow up everyone. Kids hung out when I was a young child; I hung out when I was in HS, and kids do it today. It's just part of life. Have the kids ever hurt you in any way?

Man, Kearny must have changed a lot since I lived there.  You mean to tell me that the town has a Dunkin Donuts -- and it's NOT crawling with cops?!

Most cops in fact go to the Dunkin' Donuts in North Arlington..It's safer there.

Guest Hmmmmmmm
Man, Kearny must have changed a lot since I lived there.  You mean to tell me that the town has a Dunkin Donuts -- and it's NOT crawling with cops?!

Most cops in fact go to the Dunkin' Donuts in North Arlington..It's safer there.

More like CLEANER there.....

You got me! What is a latin.net kid?

the kids with white bedsheets for t-shirts that do nothing but sit at the Latinnet and complain and curse and make fools of themselves.

they're the downfall of my generation.

and there wiggers.... you forgot that part

You got me! What is a latin.net kid?

the kids with white bedsheets for t-shirts that do nothing but sit at the Latinnet and complain and curse and make fools of themselves.

they're the downfall of my generation.

and there wiggers.... you forgot that part

i really hate using that term. but yeah, in this case it's quite fitting. those kids are caught in a worse identity crisis than me, even when i was an impressionable junior high student. i just don't like saying they're "wiggers" because to say that they "act black" would be a huge insult to the African American community.

i really hate using that term. but yeah, in this case it's quite fitting. those kids are caught in a worse identity crisis than me, even when i was an impressionable junior high student. i just don't like saying they're "wiggers" because to say that they "act black" would be a huge insult to the African American community.

True. I despise the way these kids represent my generation. I am ashamed of them and what they stand for. I can't stand how some of them act. Like they own the freaking world. I'll just be satisfied when they realize how dumb they and acted can't do anything about it because they never finished high school because they though they where to cool for it.

Oh well. That is all for now, that it is.

Archived