BLUE TIDE WINS!

Guest guest

Who are the atheletes this year?? the O-line averages about 170?? YOU have NO clue!!!

68307[/snapback]

I GUESS THEY GOT LUCKY THAT THE SCHEDULE IS THE WAY IT IS. THEY GET TO PLAY ALL THE CRAP TEAMS AT THE BEGINNING. LETS SEE HOW THEY HOLD UP AGAINST THE TOUGHER PART OF THEIR SCHEDULE.

Way to go....putting down the kids, get a life!!!!

68270[/snapback]

DOESN'T SOUND LIKE HE'S PUTTING DOWN THE KIDS BUT RATHER QUESTIONING IF THE COACHES DON'T GET IT DONE THIS YEAR, WHATS THE REASONING THIS TIME?

Guest SICK OF CRYBABIES
My junior and senior years in the 60's, we had one loss each year.  You won't

see those kind of teams anymore.  The lack of fields where pee wee and junior

leagues can play and develop football skills puts Harrison kids at a disadvantage.

The town (mayor and council) did the kids of this town a great disservice by

not reserving part of the redevelopment area for a sports field. The next time

you see the mayor or a councilperson, be sure to thank them.

67326[/snapback]

STEVE PLEASE GIVE IT UP ALL YOU DO IS GRANDSTAND AT THOSE TOWN MEETINGS AND YOUR REALLY ONLY WORRIED ABOUT YOURSELF......YOU DON'T HAVE YOURE UNCLE TO PROTECT YOU SO YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT WITH ALL THOSE PROPERTIES YOU HAVE.........TIRED OF YOUR CRYING

big win????  Lyndhurst is horrible this year!  (and you almost lost ) beat a St. Mary's, Secaucus, or one  of the  better teams  and then you can come on here and brag.  better yet, have a winning season for once.  after all, you have the athletes this year, so theres no more excuses!

68178[/snapback]

if they lost to a no good team or the big team, end result is that they won. Lets build them up not put them down. feed back from the commutity is important. I have no kids in school anymore but I go to the games to cheer on my team. There is so much degrading this team that I can understand that they don't care, there is noboby there patting them on the back when they do good only there to put them down for the mistakes they make.Go to the games and cheer them on win, lose or draw, stop putting them down. Its called high school spirit, and I think the town of Harrison has lost it.PROVE ME WRONG

DOESN'T SOUND LIKE HE'S PUTTING DOWN THE KIDS BUT RATHER QUESTIONING IF THE COACHES DON'T GET IT DONE THIS YEAR, WHATS THE REASONING THIS TIME

Again putting down the coaches. These men give their time and energy to your kids.

They teach them football, teamwork, they guide them off and on the field. Above and beyond what they are paid. They care about your kid. They take time from their own families and yet you still bash them. The list for people who want the coaching job is not long, In fact I don't think ther even is a list. For the amount of pay and lack of support I'm surprised they keep doing it. I don't see anyone down there volunteering time to help the coaches or the players.

Why not just be proud of the kids for coming out and giving it their all, win or lose.

And be happy that a coach shows up so they can play.

i agree that harrison is not the football town it used to be but the coaches have been there for at least 7 or 8 years-  plenty of time to come up with at least a few more wins over all of those seasons.  i know there have been some decent athletes who have played and even then,  they didn't win games!

67627[/snapback]

You need to check out the little guys in the Rec. - The junior team is 5 - 0 now that's talent!! Can't wait to see those boys in High School!!!!!!!

Guest blue tide surfer

LISTEN I DONT CARE WHO'S COACHING OR WHO'S PLAYING FOR ANY HIGH SCHOOL TEAM TO GO 3-1 IN THEIR FIRST FOUR IS IMPRESSIVE. BELIEVE ME I AM NO FAN OF THEIR COACHES BUT THIS TEAM COULD POSSIBLY WIN 6 GAMES AND MAKE THE STATE PLAYOFFS. WAY TO GO TIDE!!! BY THE WAY I HAVE SEEN THEM JUNIOR PLAYERS AND THAT TEAM IS FOR REAL ISN'T THAT THE SAME TEAM THAT WENT TO THE REC SUPER BOWL? HATS OFF TO THEM CHILDREN AND THE COACHES THAT ALSO GET NO CREDIT FOR VOLUNTEERING THEIR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISTEN I DONT CARE WHO'S COACHING OR WHO'S PLAYING FOR ANY HIGH SCHOOL TEAM TO GO 3-1 IN THEIR FIRST FOUR IS IMPRESSIVE. BELIEVE ME I AM NO FAN OF THEIR COACHES BUT THIS TEAM COULD POSSIBLY WIN 6 GAMES AND MAKE THE STATE PLAYOFFS. WAY TO GO TIDE!!!  BY THE WAY I HAVE SEEN THEM JUNIOR PLAYERS AND THAT TEAM IS FOR REAL ISN'T THAT THE SAME TEAM THAT WENT TO THE REC SUPER BOWL? HATS OFF TO THEM CHILDREN AND THE COACHES THAT ALSO GET NO CREDIT FOR VOLUNTEERING THEIR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

68666[/snapback]

IT SURE IS!!!

Guest A BIG FAN
LISTEN I DONT CARE WHO'S COACHING OR WHO'S PLAYING FOR ANY HIGH SCHOOL TEAM TO GO 3-1 IN THEIR FIRST FOUR IS IMPRESSIVE. BELIEVE ME I AM NO FAN OF THEIR COACHES BUT THIS TEAM COULD POSSIBLY WIN 6 GAMES AND MAKE THE STATE PLAYOFFS. WAY TO GO TIDE!!!  BY THE WAY I HAVE SEEN THEM JUNIOR PLAYERS AND THAT TEAM IS FOR REAL ISN'T THAT THE SAME TEAM THAT WENT TO THE REC SUPER BOWL? HATS OFF TO THEM CHILDREN AND THE COACHES THAT ALSO GET NO CREDIT FOR VOLUNTEERING THEIR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

68666[/snapback]

Good Luck to the high school players on making states that would be great! We will be there to cheer you on win or lose! The 5-0 Junior team will be freshman when the freshman now are Seniors now that's a team to look forward to! The junior team made it to the Super Bowl 2 years ago and the playoffs last year. This year they're winning it all! Come cheer them on on Sat at 12:30 at the high school field.