New York Times Endorses Corzine

Guest Guest

We need a change, and that change is Jon Corzine.
We need a change is right. Republican is definately a change from all this corruption. Forrester has my vote, and thats a vote to end corruption!!

Guest 2smart4u
Forrester is a pawn in Bush's "Screw America" game.

A vote for Forrester is a vote for Bush.

Look what Bush has done to America, and he's still got 3 more years.

NJ cannot be the same. 

We need a change, and that change is Jon Corzine.

Mr.Harrison, my opinion of your intelligence just dropped off the charts. Have you ever heard the term "Tax and Spend Liberals" ? That term is associated with the Democratic Party, which your mayor and council and Mr. Corzine are members of. Aren't your taxes high enough ? Doesn't your mayor and council spend enough of the towns money ? Haven't they put us deeply enough in debt ? I'm certain you don't understand the democratic platform or else you would not have made such a rediculous comment. If we have ANY chance of lowering taxes in New Jersey and here in Harrison, we must dump the tax and spend liberals. That includes Corzine and our inept mayor and council.

Mr.Harrison, my opinion of your intelligence just dropped off the charts. Have you ever heard the term "Tax and Spend Liberals" ?  That term is associated with the Democratic Party, which your mayor and council and Mr. Corzine are members of. Aren't your taxes high enough ? Doesn't your mayor and council spend enough of the towns money ? Haven't they put us deeply enough in debt ?  I'm certain you don't understand the democratic platform or else you would not have made such a rediculous comment. If we have ANY chance of lowering taxes in New Jersey and here in Harrison, we must dump the tax and spend liberals. That includes Corzine and our inept mayor and council.

First and foremost, did you not see what Mr. Corzine did while he was the CEO of Goldman Sachs? He made that company what it is today - a Fortune 500 business. He can most definitely turn our state around, for if we stay on the current course that we are on now we are surely headed to sad and rough times.

You have seen what President Bush has done to our country as a whole, and if Mr. Forrester is elected as our next governor New Jersey will surely head down the wrong path, just as America has. All politicians will lie, it's inevitable, but we have to judge which ones will try to lead the nation, state, county, or municipality in the right direction, and I firmly believe that Mr. Corzine is the right man to help New Jersey right now.

One of the greatest things about living in America is that we have the right to choose who we feel will do a better job, and we are all afforded our opinions under the constitution, and those opinions are brought into the voting booth with us on Election Day.

Secondly, using our current mayor and council as an example of what the Democratic Party is comprised of is a major misrepresentation of the party as a whole. You can not categorize the party as being full of "tax and spend liberals" when a few of its members are corrupt.

If you feel so adamantly about the issues you brought up, you should run for office. Then maybe something will change. But if no one runs, how will things change? The same politicians will run Harrison into the ground, as they are now.

If you would like to correspond with me, one on one, about some of the issues in the upcoming election, I urge you to message me.

Mr.Harrison, my opinion of your intelligence just dropped off the charts. Have you ever heard the term "Tax and Spend Liberals" ?  That term is associated with the Democratic Party, which your mayor and council and Mr. Corzine are members of. Aren't your taxes high enough ? Doesn't your mayor and council spend enough of the towns money ? Haven't they put us deeply enough in debt ?  I'm certain you don't understand the democratic platform or else you would not have made such a rediculous comment. If we have ANY chance of lowering taxes in New Jersey and here in Harrison, we must dump the tax and spend liberals. That includes Corzine and our inept mayor and council.

The greatest deficit in the history of this country has been created by george bush and the republican party.The largest federal surplus by Bill Clinton and the Democratic Party .I guess you saw the term tax and spend lberal somewhere and thought you would use it.I'd take the the guy with the bj's any day over that eveangelical nitwit who got us into a mess that your great grandchildren will be paying for, that is if their father isn't killed in an insane war that morn got us in.Do me a favor look in Forresters eyes.You see the same crazed look that Bush has.That alone would should keep you from voting for him.

The greatest deficit in the history of this country has been created by george bush and the republican party.The largest federal surplus by Bill Clinton and the Democratic Party .I guess you saw the term tax and spend lberal somewhere and thought you would use it.I'd take the the guy with the bj's any day over that eveangelical nitwit who got us into a mess that your great grandchildren will be paying for, that is if their father isn't killed in an insane war that morn got us in.Do me a favor look in Forresters eyes.You see the same crazed look that Bush has.That alone would should keep you from voting for him.

If you are going to vote for someone because of the look in his eyes, well

then who would not vote for Corzine, because he has the look of the devil.

I can almost see the horns comming out of his head. Neither one is really

my choice but Forrester is the lesser of two evils.And I am a Democrat.

Jesus, guy, well put!!!

Guest 2smart4u
First and foremost, did you not see what Mr. Corzine did while he was the CEO of Goldman Sachs?  He made that company what it is today - a Fortune 500 business.  He can most definitely turn our state around, for if we stay on the current course that we are on now we are surely headed to sad and rough times.

You have seen what President Bush has done to our country as a whole, and if Mr. Forrester is elected as our next governor New Jersey will surely head down the wrong path, just as America has.  All politicians will lie, it's inevitable, but we have to judge which ones will try to lead the nation, state, county, or municipality in the right direction, and I firmly believe that Mr. Corzine is the right man to help New Jersey right now. 

One of the greatest things about living in America is that we have the right to choose who we feel will do a better job, and we are all afforded our opinions under the constitution, and those opinions are brought into the voting booth with us on Election Day.

Secondly, using our current mayor and council as an example of what the Democratic Party is comprised of is a major misrepresentation of the party as a whole.  You can not categorize the party as being full of "tax and spend liberals" when a few of its members are corrupt. 

If you feel so adamantly about the issues you brought up, you should run for office.  Then maybe something will change.  But if no one runs, how will things change?  The same politicians will run Harrison into the ground, as they are now.

If you would like to correspond with me, one on one, about some of the issues in the upcoming election, I urge you to message me.

I would like to know what you think "President Bush has done to our country" ??

I would like to know what you think "President Bush has done to our country" ??

President Bush has done many things to this country.

He has forced America into a senseless war in Iraq, in which thousands of our armed service members have given their lives. It was clearly shown by the 9/11 Commission that Iraq and Saddam Hussein had NO CONNECTION to the tragic events of 9/11. Where are the weapons of mass destruction that President Bush used as his justification for the war in Iraq? Members of our military are being killed day after day, and for what – absolutely nothing.

The President has shown us that millions of Americans in the Gulf States do not matter when it comes to his administration. It was clearly evident that help was not provided for up to five days to some parts of the Gulf State regions. How is it that America can respond within hours to a tragedy half way around the world (The Indian Ocean Tsunami) and take days to respond to one a few thousand miles from Washington, DC?

These are just a few examples as to what President Bush has done.

Guest 2smart4u
President Bush has done many things to this country. 

He has forced America into a senseless war in Iraq, in which thousands of our armed service members have given their lives.  It was clearly shown by the 9/11 Commission that Iraq and Saddam Hussein had NO CONNECTION to the tragic events of 9/11.  Where are the weapons of mass destruction that President Bush used as his justification for the war in Iraq?  Members of our military are being killed day after day, and for what – absolutely nothing.

The President has shown us that millions of Americans in the Gulf States do not matter when it comes to his administration.  It was clearly evident that help was not provided for up to five days to some parts of the Gulf State regions.  How is it that America can respond within hours to a tragedy half way around the world (The Indian Ocean Tsunami) and take days to respond to one a few thousand miles from Washington, DC?

These are just a few examples as to what President Bush has done.

I'm afraid you're hopelessly afflicted with that democratic disease known as the "Blame it on Bush Syndrome". People that have this disease develop clouded thinking with an inability to determine right from wrong, good from bad, left from right, you get the idea. I won't waste my time explaning why you're wrong on all your wacky ideas. One other thing, your disease is incurable. Your fated to go through life in a cloud.

I'm afraid you're hopelessly afflicted with that democratic disease known as the "Blame it on Bush Syndrome". People that have this disease develop clouded thinking with an inability to determine right from wrong, good from bad, left from right, you get the idea. I won't waste my time explaning why you're wrong on all your wacky ideas. One other thing, your disease is incurable. Your fated to go through life in a cloud.

At first, I wasn't going to respond to this because you have clearly copped out of answering my response with this childish response saying I have a disease.

You, my friend, are the one who is going to go through life in a cloud. You have clearly been brainwashed by the Bush team. I pity you.

I'll be thinking of you when I go and vote for our state's next governor, Jon Corzine.

Guest 2smart4u
At first, I wasn't going to respond to this because you have clearly copped out of answering my response with this childish response saying I have a disease.

You, my friend, are the one who is going to go through life in a cloud.  You have clearly been brainwashed by the Bush team.  I pity you.

I'll be thinking of you when I go and vote for our state's next governor, Jon Corzine.

New Jersey has the highest property taxes in the US. New Jersey is primarily a Democratic state. Do you think there's a connection ?? DUH

you won't waste your time because there is no reply.This is the truth. This idiot has taken this country to hell in a hand basket.I dare you to NAME ONE THING THAT IS BETTTER IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE BOZO TOOK OFFICE.There isn't enough space to name everything that is worse .Obviously you are person who likes those little catch phrases like"tax and spend liberal","blame everything on bush syndrome" try reading a little deeper .Try reading a little more beyond the obvious,'smarter than us". The damage that has been done to this country in every possible way cannot be remediated in our lifetime.It doesn't matter Democrat or Republican.It 's the quality of the man .Unfortunately some of the people who voted for this colossally inept clown are just seeing the light.Three more years of mismanagement and sending our best and brightest to die.The bible thumping neo-cons who created this frankenstein are to blame.Unfortunately good thoughtful people stood by and let it happen.3 more years.!!!

again,TRY AND NAME SOMETHING THAT IS BETTER IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE bUSH BECAME PRESIDENT...I defy you.

you won't waste your time because there is no reply.This is the truth. This idiot has taken this country to hell in a hand basket.I dare you to NAME ONE THING THAT IS BETTTER IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE BOZO TOOK OFFICE.There isn't enough space to name everything that is worse .Obviously you are person who likes those little catch phrases like"tax and spend liberal","blame everything on bush syndrome" try reading a little deeper .Try reading a little more beyond the obvious,'smarter than us". The damage that has been done to this country in every possible way cannot be remediated in our lifetime.It doesn't matter Democrat or Republican.It 's the quality of the man .Unfortunately some of the people who voted for this colossally inept clown are just seeing the light.Three more years of mismanagement and sending our best and brightest to die.The bible thumping neo-cons who created this frankenstein are to blame.Unfortunately good thoughtful people stood by and let it happen.3 more years.!!!

again,TRY AND NAME SOMETHING THAT IS BETTER IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE bUSH BECAME PRESIDENT...I defy you.

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUSH HAS DONE A GREAT JOB,COMPARED TO THAT CLOWN CLINTON,WHO IS TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR 911. HUDSON COUNTY IS THE SCUM OF THE COUNTRY AND DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN IN CHARGE ALL THE TIME. COORUPTION AND DEMOCRATS GO TOGETHER. PERFECT EXAMPLE IS THAT IDOT THEY CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HARVEY,HE RELIES ON REPUBLICAN CHRIS CHRISTIE TO PUT THE COORUPT POLITICANS IN JAIL. BUT THEN AGAIN YOUR A HUDSON COUNTY DEMOCRATE SO THAT'S A WAY OF LIFE.

Guest 2smart4u

Bush is great !! He's lowered my taxes, he's taken the fight against terrorism to their backyard, not ours. He's wiped out the taliban, captured Sadam Hussain, brought democracy to Iraq, saving millions of innocent people from a brutal dictator. And best of all, he kept John Kerry, that Jane Fonda loving, bleeding heart liberal, out of the White House.

BUSH HAS DONE A GREAT JOB,COMPARED TO THAT CLOWN CLINTON,WHO IS TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR 911. HUDSON COUNTY IS THE SCUM OF THE COUNTRY AND DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN IN CHARGE ALL THE TIME. COORUPTION AND DEMOCRATS GO TOGETHER. PERFECT EXAMPLE IS THAT IDOT THEY CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HARVEY,HE RELIES ON REPUBLICAN CHRIS CHRISTIE TO PUT THE COORUPT POLITICANS IN JAIL. BUT THEN AGAIN YOUR A HUDSON COUNTY DEMOCRATE SO THAT'S A WAY OF LIFE.

Don't move the cheese.I said this had nothing to do with democrats or republicans.Once again I defy you to NAME SOMETHING THAT'S BETTER IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE bUSH BECAME PRESIDENT.This has nothing to do with Clinton,he's come and gone.This has to do with junior.He's the president and he's destroyng our country.By the way,you seem to be awfully hung up on the guys who are supposedly rooting out corruption,sounds a little Freudian.One more time, I dare anyone one to NAME SOMETHING THAT'S BETTER IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE bUSH BECAME PRESIDENT.Try and focus on that

Don't move the cheese.I said this had nothing to do with democrats or republicans.Once again I defy you to NAME SOMETHING THAT'S BETTER IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE bUSH BECAME PRESIDENT.This has nothing to do with Clinton,he's come and gone.This has to do with junior.He's the president and he's destroyng our country.By the way,you seem to be awfully hung up on the guys who are supposedly rooting out corruption,sounds a little Freudian.One more time, I dare anyone one to NAME SOMETHING THAT'S BETTER IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE bUSH BECAME PRESIDENT.Try and focus on that

There's is nothing better.It seems the world has turned to garbage since this guy took over.The war ,the health care system,911,even the air we breathe,thedebt,the stock market.He may not have caused it all but he either made it worse or hasn't fixed it.oops there is one thing better profits for his buddies in the oil industry

Guest 2smart4u

Something that's better ?? EASY. WE HAVE A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT. YEAH, BABY !! (eat your hearts out, you bleeding heart, Jane Fonda, tax and spend, open borders, more government program, John Kerry, keep God out of our lives, loving democRAT.)

Bush is great !! He's lowered my taxes, he's taken the fight against terrorism to their backyard, not ours. He's wiped out the taliban, captured Sadam Hussain, brought democracy to Iraq, saving millions of innocent people from a brutal dictator. And best of all, he kept John Kerry, that Jane Fonda loving, bleeding heart liberal, out of the White House.

If he's lowered your taxes, you must be a millionaire, so why are you still in Harrison?

Sure he's taken the fight against terrorism to their backyard, but what about the London Subway Bombings? Tony Blair is helping President Bush in his "war against terror" and England was hit. Looks like that fight in their backyards isn't working too well.

Wiped out the Taliban - woohoo, now the opium fields of Afghanistan can be plowed/seeded/harvested without the Taliban's influence.

Captured Saddam Hussein - never would have happened if he didn't blatantly lie to America.

Brought Democracy to Iraq - WHERE DO YOU SEE DEMOCRACY? All I see is angry Iraqis blowing themselves, other Iraqis, and American soldiers up.

Saving millions from a brutal dictator - that's complete an utter bullshit.

yo idiot four years our country hasn't been attacked. WHEN BLOW JOB CLINTON WAS IN ,THE WORLD TRADE CENTER WAS ATTACKED TWICE NOT ONCE,MAYBE YOU WERE SMOKING THOSE YEARS BUT THATS O.K.

Let's not move the cheese. Tell us what Bush has done to destroy the country.

Archived