harrison gardens tresspassers

Guest guest

7 building. Harrison class of 82'. I had a few purple cars and 3 siblings that I'm very proud of. I did move out a long time ago but still have family there. So after hearing about all the things people were writing about decided to chime in. One thing I cant understand is that every thing posted seems to be negative arent there any people that try and find the good side.

JTS

HEY...JTS......

You never showed up at my surprise party....me and my twins were very upset LOLOLOLOLOLOL

M

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you don't have to move out of the gardens to better yourself. Maybe even though people work they still can't afford the outside rent. So why should we have to move on like yourself.

7 building. Harrison class of 82'. I had a few purple cars and 3 siblings that I'm very proud of. I did move out a long time ago but still have family there. So after hearing about all the things people were writing about decided to chime in. One thing I cant understand is that every thing posted seems to be negative arent there any people that try and find the good side.

JTS

you say you have family still in the gardens, but you forget to say *** **** should not be living there, ** ** *** ** *** ***** **** *** ******

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I was raised in the Gardens ;) . It must be really tough sitting up there in your ivory tower and of COURSE being raise AT the gardens you can understand where alot of us had our childhood. So considering all that I really dont understand your condesending writing. I was raised there and yes you are correct it was called the Ghetto that in it self is'nt a bad thing in my mind! I had alot of good friends and there were and still are quite a few really good familys. Because people moved out or as you think up doesnt make them better people there still the same just a different  address. So consider my thoughts on this, If you were a piece of crap in the gardens you will still be if you change your zip code, And if you are a good person the same will be carried with you no matter where you live. I'm not ashamed of where I grew up and I'm extremely proud of my family and before someone tries to remind me I know there not perfect BUT there mine and I'll stand up for them and the gardens over the last few years have gotten worse but think about all the other places like it that were all knocked down years ago so in all actuality the gardens must be pretty good. Some people will never be happy and some will always complain. If your not happy where you are get out! If you think things are being done wrong then help make them right!! Otherwise if all you plan on doing is flapping your gums and bragging about how much better then other people you are, stand at home and do it in the mirror because I personally could care less!! Also I'm still trying to figure out why no one has a name?

JTS

YOU SAID IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY GET OUT, WELL YOUR BROTHER CLAIMS HE IS NOT HAPPY THERE, SO WHY DON'T HE GET OUT, MAYBE BECAUSE HE CAN'T AFFORD IT ANY WHERE ELSE.

M

STOP MAKING AN ASS OF YOURSELF

YOU NEED ALOT MORE THAN THOSE TWO THINGS TO HELP YOU

N

Stop making an ass out of YOURSELF

M

I BET THEY STILL HAVE NOT LANDED YOU GUY

what in the hell are you people talking about? apparently i am who who you think i am

Hate to Bust Your Bubble!!! I am a tenant in the Gardens,I do work for your information.....And I also PAY TAXES JUST LIKE YOU!!! I am also a single parent and DO NOT GET ANY CHILD SUPPORT...My RENT GOES BY MY INCOME...So Before you talk about living off welfare and Getting everything from THE GOVERNMENT,You are Totally WRONG!!! I get No Assistance From the State or the GOVERNMENT AT ALL .My TAXES GO TO THE PORTION I Don't PAY And THAT MAKES UP THE DIFFRENCE ...... And It IS THE SAME FOR ALL OF US THAT LIVE HERE AND WORK ,SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!! Signed Your Bubble Buster!!! :lol:

Totally agree i do the same and pay childsupport

I BET THEY STILL HAVE NOT LANDED YOU GUY

what in the hell are you people talking about?  apparently i am who who you think i am

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT YOU LET ANYONE WHO WILL GIVE YOU ATTENTION LOOK AND FEEL THOSES THINGS (HARRISON FEST)

THEY DONT HELP YOU JUST GIVING US A LAUGH

JTS

Purple Cars what a *** who do u think u r prince

It took you 18 days to come up with that?........ Real deep thinker you are. At the time it was different so I liked the idea. Now that every car manufacturer has a shade of their own it's not so original. I didnt realize that the color of someones car would make them someone different. Talk to you again in 18 days or so.

To get off topic.. OH I'm sorry back on topic. If everyone that had an negative opinion was to work toward making the gardens what it should be or what you want it to be. We would have nothing to talk about on the board. Honestly all the crappy talk about one an other will get us no where.

As far as unhappy people getting out, Thats my opinion all people have free will and will do as they wish. Just because I think that way doesnt mean any one else does! And about the not being able to afford comment. If he wanted to get out I assure you money wouldnt be one of his issues. So maybe you should look a little further into it or.... Worry more about what concerns you!

JTS

AND THERE OFF!!!!

It took you 18 days to come up with that?........ Real deep thinker you are. At the time it was different so I liked the idea. Now that every car manufacturer has a shade of their own it's not so original. I didnt realize that the color of someones car would make them someone different. Talk to you again in 18 days or so.

To get off topic.. OH I'm sorry back on topic. If everyone that had an negative opinion was to work toward making the gardens what it should be or what you want it to be. We would have nothing to talk about on the board. Honestly all the crappy talk about one an other will get us no where.

As far as unhappy people getting out, Thats my opinion all people have free will and will do as they wish. Just because I think that way doesnt mean any one else does! And about the not being able to afford comment. If he wanted to get out I assure you money wouldnt be one of his issues. So maybe you should look a little further into it or.... Worry more about what concerns you!

JTS

AND THERE OFF!!!!

they're off....just filling the gaps in your education...rock on!!!

JTS

AND THERE OFF!!!!

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace..........................

You, may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as one

I see Councilman Rodgers has done wonders for the Gardens. So has Dan Kelly your councilman. Then again even the Mayor. Infact if you live in the Gardens and the new condos get built; You can make some fast cash suing the town because under the Mount Laurel act they are supposed to build more low income housing. Some how thats made your lives more stressful.

I see Councilman Rodgers has done wonders for the Gardens. So has Dan Kelly your councilman.  Then again even the Mayor.  Infact if you live in the Gardens and the new condos get built; You can make some fast cash suing the town because under the Mount Laurel act they are supposed to build more low income housing.  Some how thats made your lives more stressful.

That's right. Where can we put our percentage of low income units?

I'm sure all the people who will be flocking in to get those $400,000- $500,000

condo's that Doran will be selling would love to have a few of them right near them ;););)

That's right. Where can we put our percentage of low income units?

I'm sure all the people who will be flocking in to get those $400,000- $500,000

condo's that Doran will be selling would love to have a few of them right near them   

The ones near the water, I thought they were the low income housing. After all WHO WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN A FLOOD ZONE, NEXT DOOR TO A CHEMICAL PLANT WHERE AGENT ORANGE WAS ONCE MADE

just want to say to Mike Rodgers that ***** ** **** is still coming out of his girlfriends house in the gardens.

I just want to say to you......mind your own business ya RAT b*stard. What are you the town crier? Maybe we should keep an eye on your every move.

you can keep an eye on my every move, nothing to hide buddy. Stay the hell out. Before you go back behind bars. Next time I see you the cops will be called.Ha ha Ha . Your girlfriend should be ashamed of herself having someone in the house like you. Especially with kids around. Shame Shame Grandma.

Archived