harrison gardens tresspassers

Guest guest

It's not gossip, its FACTS!!!!!!  I know where she lived in Kearny with her mother and stepfather, so whos doing things illegally?????????

No you are wrong she lived on *** because i lived down the street from her then she had her son and then moved in the gardens so u get it right. And why are you so intrested in her life don't you have one of your own. every time I check this web site its all about her. Leave her alone. Find something new to talk about.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a quick question? Do you all have kid's ? Do you work? I just heard about this message board yesterday and am wondering WHEN you all find the time to sit and cut each other up! Who cares what someone is doing? Get a life, a job and start taking care of your kid's and you wouldn't have time to sit and leave messages about other people's lives.

Hate to Bust Your Bubble!!! I am a tenant in the Gardens,I do work for your information.....And I also PAY TAXES JUST LIKE YOU!!! I am also a single parent and DO NOT GET ANY CHILD SUPPORT...My RENT GOES BY MY INCOME...So Before you talk about living off welfare and Getting everything from THE GOVERNMENT,You are Totally WRONG!!! I get No Assistance From the State or the GOVERNMENT AT ALL .My TAXES GO TO THE PORTION I Don't PAY And THAT MAKES UP THE DIFFRENCE ...... And It IS THE SAME FOR ALL OF US THAT LIVE HERE AND WORK ,SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!! Signed Your Bubble Buster!!! :lol:

Honey, I "Hate to Bust your Bubble", but you must not be very intelligent, beacuse you just put your foot in your mouth. First of all, let me explain something to you. You DO live off the government. You get subsidized housing, are a single parent who does work ( I applaud you), but you don't really pay TAXES.........As a low income single parent you probably get more taxes back then some people have ever seen. EARNED INCOME CREDIT is a gift from the government to people who do work, and earn less than a qualified amount...... So don't tell me you pay taxes, and don't live off the government, because if you qualify to live in the Gardens, then you get EARNED INCOME CREDIT. Just because you work everyday, and taxes are deducted from your paycheck, you get it all back plus some.... So who should mind their own business, and talk when they know what they are talking about

she did have a son & daughter when she got a five room apt. But there was alot of other people that had older kids that should of been before her on the list for five rooms.

Honey, I "Hate to Bust your Bubble", but you must not be very intelligent, beacuse you just put your foot in your mouth.  First of all, let me explain something to you.  You DO live off the government.  You get subsidized housing, are a single parent who does work ( I applaud you), but you don't really pay TAXES.........As a low income single parent you probably get more taxes back then some people have ever seen.  EARNED INCOME CREDIT is a gift from the government to people who do work, and earn less than a qualified amount...... So don't tell me you pay taxes, and don't live off the government, because if you qualify to live in the Gardens, then you get EARNED INCOME CREDIT.  Just because you work everyday, and taxes are deducted from your paycheck, you get it all back plus some.... So who should mind their own business, and talk when they know what they are talking about

LET me tell you SOMETHING!!! Even if I didn't live in the Gardens I would still Get EARNED INCOME CREDIT, So living in the Gardens Has nothing to do with that one OK!!!! ALSO, as for YOU being so upset with where I live and how much I pay, that is your problem! Beacuse No Matter where I live will ALWAYS GET AN EARNED INCOME CREDIT FOR MY CHILD.So PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT BABY!!! And I do Know that one for a FACT !!! Before I even lived in the Gardens I got An EARNED INCOME CREDIT FOR MY CHILD!!! And I Lived In A Two Family Home PAYING A HIGH RENT ALSO !!!!! SO LET ME TELL YOU I PAID MY WAY IN MY LIFETIME To GET WHERE I AM AT !!!! AND JEALOUSY WILL GET YOU NO WHERE !!!

It's about time this subject was brought up.  They need to totally clean up the Gardens, and get rid of the people who are making more money than they know what to do with.  It is a shame, that so many "illegals" are living there, meaning people that can afford to live elsewhere because they make a decent living... But people who are really struggling to put food on their tables, don't have a chance because you have families that have lived there forever, and when an elder dies the apt. gets handed down...  Is that a standard of HUD?  Is it also a standard of HUD that someone must live in Harrison to be eligible to get an apt ?Didn't the president of the Tenants Association live in Kearny in a house her mother owns?????? How did she get into the Gardens???????  Come on people wake up, there is corruption all over, and they need to have the Feds raid the Gardens and get all the illegals OUT!!! and put people in there who really qualify!!!!!  Maybe a phone call to HUD will help the situation.  And before anyone says I am pissed cause I want to move there, you are sadly mistaken, I worked hard all my life and am a homeowner who pays TAXES!!!!!!!  I don't live off the government

I see it this way the government doesn't seem to have a problem with the standards in the gardens, So why do you ? You are just making yourself upset for nothing.Because it isn't going to change anything by starting this post . I also don't see why you would start this Topic as tresspassers,because the goverment doesn't see them as tresspassing.Everything needs to be in black and white for the people that live there to be there. So, I guess they do Qualify by the Standards that the government requires for them to get in there.And some pay top rent according to their income . So the government sees something you don't ,and to me that is they are in need of help. With things being the way they are some people need to have two incomes coming into a household to just get by,and everyones needs a place to live,especially when there are children involved. I say instead of bringing in Condos or Townhouses, (whatever they maybe).They should build Housing for Seniors Like other towns have just for them alone. Than there wouldn't be any problems of apartments getting handed down. So now do you see why other towns having housing for just the Seniors? As for Taxes everyone pays them .Also by the time the young get old, there isn't going to be any Social Security for them to be entitled to is that fair to them I think Not!!! They work and pay into it also and what will they have Nothing.So enough said, I can go on and on.So just for this reply I think people should just stop and think of what kind of problems other people have in their lives trying to raise children in this lifetime today,and say to themselves,Many of the people in the gardens need to be there.No matter what their income is .

Honey, I "Hate to Bust your Bubble", but you must not be very intelligent, beacuse you just put your foot in your mouth.  First of all, let me explain something to you.  You DO live off the government.  You get subsidized housing, are a single parent who does work ( I applaud you), but you don't really pay TAXES.........As a low income single parent you probably get more taxes back then some people have ever seen.  EARNED INCOME CREDIT is a gift from the government to people who do work, and earn less than a qualified amount...... So don't tell me you pay taxes, and don't live off the government, because if you qualify to live in the Gardens, then you get EARNED INCOME CREDIT.  Just because you work everyday, and taxes are deducted from your paycheck, you get it all back plus some.... So who should mind their own business, and talk when they know what they are talking about

Everyone knows so much huh? Earned income credit is only offered to people making less then $25,000 a year (don't quote me on that amount but i'm pretty sure i'm in the ball park). Believe it or not there are plenty of people that make more then that. And to the first girl that said her rent is according to her income. Well that's not really true either. There is a cap on rent. No one in th harrison gardens pays over $650 and that's for a 5 room apartment. If you're in 4 rooms you don't pay more then $550. The days of the higher rent are over. If her rent is according to her income then you are right. She is not paying much in taxes and does get her Earned Income Credit (which I personally think is a bunch of crap-I'm sure we'd all like to get some extra $$$. Everyone should have to pay taxes regardless of how much you make.) Getting EIC is not really paying taxes!!!

I have a quick question? Do you all have kid's ? Do you work?  I just heard about this  message board yesterday and am wondering WHEN you all find the time to sit and cut each other up! Who cares what someone is doing? Get a life, a job and start taking care of your kid's and you wouldn't have time to sit and leave messages about other people's lives.

people who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones , and shouldn't u tell your brother the same message about taking care of his kids, gettin a life, a job :lol:

Unless you live in the Harrison Housing Authority, you do not know it all. Even the people who live here do not know it all. The taxes you pay are for PROPERTY, that your house is on. Your taxes are only paying for your Property. Where on your Tax bill does it say Harrison Housing Authority?? No where. Everyone who works has taxes taken out, and they all go to the same place. Just because people qualify to live in the HHA doesnt meant hey get an earned income credit, and trust me, we do not get practically all of our taxes back. We are lucky if we see a portion of our taxes. I'd like to see the day when all of my taxes come back. Also, every parent should get extra money back for their children. Life costs enough, and the cost of living keeps rising. Talking about putting a foot in the mouth.. You cannot classify everyone in the HHA as living off of the government. That is a generalization with no proper clause. There is no exact renting price specified for these apartments. Wheter you pay $50.00 for rent or $750.00 it does not matter, thats what your rent is. For example; Each apartment does not a renting value of $1,000.00. Each apartment's renting is individual. So if you pay $750.00 for rent, there is no leftover balance of $250.00.

If you were smart enough you would know that having the government subsidize your rent is called Section 8. A person who is subsidized by the government under Section 8 live in houses, rent an apartment in a house or building complex. People who live in the HHA do not use section 8, instead the rate is based on your Income. Its the same thing as if your family member had a house and you were their tenant. They can choose to only charge you $500.00 for rent. Now would you say "The governemnt is subsidizing your rent" because you are only paying $500.00??? I dont think so.

Stop being so quick to try and badger the people who live in the HHA. It looks like someone is now suffering from Foot in Mouth Disease. :lol:

what about the fight in the gardens, on sunday.  the one guy should not even be in the gardens, he is not with his wife anymore, and should not be living with his mother, lets get him out before he has more problems, lets face it he is no good, and doesn't want to work.

Goes to show how white trash the gardens is when the ********** ** *** ******* ***** is out there fist fighting with her whole white trash family. Proud to be born and raised in the gardens get a real goal starting with getting out.

she did have a son & daughter when she got a five room apt. But there was alot of other people that had older kids that should of been before her on the list for five rooms.

Like who? that already live there and have a boy & girl and one being school age.

And anyway who cares. Do you actually think that because you think it is not right

they would take itt away from her (NO) So get over it

I have a quick question? Do you all have kid's ? Do you work?  I just heard about this  message board yesterday and am wondering WHEN you all find the time to sit and cut each other up! Who cares what someone is doing? Get a life, a job and start taking care of your kid's and you wouldn't have time to sit and leave messages about other people's lives.

Look who is talking about gettng a job Ha dont make me laugh. You and your brother can't keep a job longer then 4months. And what about your kids. Because they have no problems right. And your wife is always in every ones business. Go have another beer.

You just found it yesterday and you seem to have found plenty of time for it. By the way, do you work? I always see you around, walking to your mothers, taking your kids to school, picking them up. When you do you work? Oh maybe you don't have to because your oh so pleasant wife brings in all the cash from her job.

Guest No sense
I didn't call anyone a loser, I am just sick to death about people who use and abuse the system.  Yes I am a homeowner, and have a one family house.  I struggled all my life to have what I have, and not have to pay anyone else rent, or live off the government.  It's just sad that you have people who take advantage of our government, and those who need help can't get it because of people like you ....

Ok so I am not a loser I just live off the government, well let me tell you again I work full time and your property taxes don't pay my rent I DO! once again get your facts straight, everyone has a different situation I don't abuse the system I am an honest tenant and I have worked since the day I could get working papers. Dont categorize people when you dont have the facts.

Just to clarify! I didnt write this post and the person who did should have the courage to attach their own name to it!!!! No argument about the glass house comment thats why my reply had no stones attached.

JTS

the brother is on here talking about others. He does have alot of nerve. His brother don't work and neither does he. His wife that is so pleasant is working full time not that she wants to but she had to work because he don't . Another one that lives off the system. And they talk shit about everone.

Guest cap'n crunch
LET me tell you SOMETHING!!! Even if I didn't live in the Gardens I would still Get EARNED INCOME CREDIT, So living in the Gardens Has nothing to do with that one OK!!!! ALSO, as for YOU being so upset with where I live and how much I pay, that is your problem! Beacuse No Matter where I live will ALWAYS GET AN EARNED INCOME CREDIT FOR MY CHILD.So PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT BABY!!! And I do Know that one for a FACT !!! Before I even lived in the Gardens I got An EARNED INCOME CREDIT FOR MY CHILD!!! And I Lived In A Two Family Home PAYING A HIGH RENT ALSO !!!!! SO LET ME TELL YOU I PAID MY WAY IN MY LIFETIME To GET WHERE I AM AT !!!! AND JEALOUSY WILL GET YOU NO WHERE !!!

you paid your own way your whole life to get to the bottom? it took you your whole life to get there? :P interesting, very interesting.

you paid your own way your whole life to get to the bottom? it took you your whole life to get there?  :o interesting, very interesting.

I seem to be living off the fat of the land. Because I pay little rent and have lots of money in my pocket Ha Ha Ha !!!! So, I'm not on the bottom. I have everything I want and so does my Child!!!! Here's looking at you KID!!!! :lol:

**** ** was seen coming out of his house friday night. I seen him myself. But I was in a hurry so I couldn't get to a phone to make a call. I will make sure next time. But he is still in his mothers house.

\

Who and why would you be calling when you SEEN "him" coming out of his house?

the brother is on here talking about others. He does have alot of nerve. His brother don't work and neither does he. His wife that is so pleasant is working full time not that she wants to but she had to work because he don't . Another one that lives off the system. And they talk shit about everone.

The wife is so pleasant? My God What are you drinking?? It dosen't matter

anyway, why are you so concern about what is going on in this family??

So he is not staying with his wife right now, he is staying with his mom.

This is usual procedure when there is a problem in the household.So What

It is not your business, it is there problem and there are 2 sides to every story, with

the truth somewhere in the middle. And just what program is he living off of ? He is not collecting welfare.This is ther personal business,how would you like if

we aired your dirty laundry out to dry.We all have somthing we rather not

talk about, but when you live in a fish tank, everyon gets to see, what is going

on in everyone else house. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!

Guest cap'n crunch
I seem to be living off the fat of the land. Because I pay little rent and have lots of money in my pocket Ha Ha Ha !!!! So, I'm not on the bottom. I have everything I want and so does my Child!!!! Here's looking at you KID!!!!  :lol:

I'll bet you vacation in Keansburg. Sounds like the kid has everything but a daddy. :o Did the sound of your voice make him jump off a bridge? :o

I'll bet you vacation in Keansburg. Sounds like the kid has everything but a daddy.  :o Did the sound of your voice make him jump off a bridge? :lol:

No way,I happen to take my Child to Nicer places,Like Aruba,Jamaica,Florida,And as Far as his Daddy he happened to Perish in 911 so for your intrest WHY DON't YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!!.Keansburg is where you might vacation because you can't afford anything else.Like I SAID,I AM LIVING OFF THE FAT OF THE LAND !!!! AND SO IS MY CHILD. :o

Archived