Bin Laden Award for Santos

Guest Guest

Thank You, Mayor Santos

Whatever, can be done to make serving in the Military of the United States harder is welcomed here. You have done me a great service!

I never thought that fighting the weak Americans would be quite this hard. It will be easier if good people like you continue to help.

I would like to present you with an award but they have me stuck here in this cave. I give my promise, you will have a job when I win. It will make the County Clerk job look silly. You, will be in charge of my reserves. You have shown that you know how to treat people. I'm impressed!

You come highly recommended for a ******** ******* position by many people in your town. They keep on crying about high taxes. Feel free to send these lowly subjects to me. I will teach them a lesson.

Thanks again!

Your Buddy

Bin

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Over taxed
Thank You, Mayor Santos

Whatever, can be done to make serving in the Military of the United States harder is welcomed here. You have done me a great service!

I never thought that fighting the weak Americans would be quite this hard. It will be easier if good people like you continue to help.

I would like to present you with an award but they have me stuck here in this cave. I give my promise, you will have a job when I win. It will make the County Clerk job look silly. You, will be in charge of my reserves. You have shown that you know how to treat people. I'm impressed!

You come highly recommended for a ******** ******* position by many people in your town. They keep on crying about high taxes. Feel free to send these lowly subjects to me. I will teach them a lesson.

Thanks again!

Your Buddy

Bin

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

We caqn't afford to lose a guy like Mayor Al. He is one in a million !

What would we do with the money saved enjoy life a little?

Lets keep Al and the misfits.

Mayors list of "things done" is looking pretty bad!!!  Hell the hospital alone should have everybody in town voting against him!

MORE SEX OFFENDERS THAN EVER IN SO. KEARNY.

NO MORE TRAIN TO HOBOKEN.

COUNTY JAIL EXPANDED.

RE-OPNED KEEGAN DUMP.

BONDED US INTO OBLIVION.

REC PROGRAMS ARE WORSE BUT MORE EXPENSIVE.

CANT (OR WONT) FIX SEWAGE FLOODERS ON KING ST.

SCREWED TOWN EMPLOYEES WHO ARE SERVICEMEN.

ALMOST SIX YEARS NO FIRE CONTRACT.

NO MORE EMS (TO GO WITH NO HOSPITAL)

HIGHEST TAXES EVER.

4 MORE YEARS OF THIS??? GOD HELP US!!!!

Guest Im A Realist

I am a Realist and with a list like this I would crawl into a cave and never come back in to politics again STOP BRINGING THIS TOWN DOWN AL!!!!!!!!!!![

quote=Guest,Oct 16 2005, 01:34 PM]

COUNTY JAIL EXPANDED.

RE-OPNED KEEGAN DUMP.

BONDED US INTO OBLIVION.

HIGHEST TAXES EVER.

COUNTY JAIL EXPANDED.

RE-OPNED KEEGAN DUMP.

BONDED US INTO OBLIVION.

HIGHEST TAXES EVER.

Shut up and vote for the Santosians! You know you will. <_<<_<

I am a Realist and with a list like this I would crawl into a cave and never come back in to politics again STOP BRINGING THIS TOWN DOWN AL!!!!!!!!!!![

COUNTY JAIL EXPANDED.

RE-OPNED KEEGAN DUMP.

BONDED US INTO OBLIVION.

HIGHEST TAXES EVER.

COUNTY JAIL EXPANDED.

RE-OPNED KEEGAN DUMP.

BONDED US INTO OBLIVION.

HIGHEST TAXES EVER.

Great sound bites, except that when examined, they are not valid.

<MORE SEX OFFENDERS THAN EVER IN SO. KEARNY.>

The sex offenders were placed in South Kearny by Executive Order of the Governor of New Jersey(who at the time was Republican, Christie Todd Whitman). If you recall, the Kearny Administration did everything in its power to prevent that from happening, including local rallies, a demonstration in Trenton, practically lying down in front of the vehicles transporting the offenders and bringing a court case. The court ruled against both the town of Kearny and the County of Hudson in their efforts to have them housed elsewhere. However, both the Town and the County are still pursuing their removal.

<NO MORE TRAIN TO HOBOKEN.>

Railroads are not governed by municipal law. They can pretty much do as they please within federal guidelines. If the railroad declares economic hardship, it can add, delete or alter any route it deems necessary. Judging from the meetings I've attended and the articles I've read, the Town has been diligent in its efforts to restore train service; so don't be surprised if rail service becomes part of a Federal/State/Local development partnership in the near future.

<COUNTY JAIL EXPANDED.>

How can you possibly blame the Santos Administration for this? The agreements governing the jail were put into place long before Santos & Co. were in office.

<RE-OPNED KEEGAN DUMP.>

The current plan to cap the landfill with "dry" construction debris and return it to a useful purpose, while collecting revenue for the Town, is by far the best project in years. That area has been oozing contaminants into the Kearny Marsh and wreaking havoc on the ecology for decades. Kudos to the Administration for working with the NJMDC on this one!

<BONDED US INTO OBLIVION.>

There are very precise and stringent laws regarding bonding. The Town of Kearny meets every bonding criteria and is well beneath its bond ceiling. Bonding is a legitimate and responsible way to get necessary goods and to complete imperative projects without overburdening a particular budget cycle. Bonding is not a dirty word: it's the same principle you would use to buy a home, a car or any large ticket item. The Santos Administration should be applauded for using its ever improving credit standing so prudently and resourcefully.

<REC PROGRAMS ARE WORSE BUT MORE EXPENSIVE.>

You're going to have to show me. I have grandkids involved in several Kearny Rec. programs and all seem content and eager to participate. I also have grandkids involved in other towns where they pay much higher fees and their parents are required to put in a specific number of hours or the kids cannot participate. Seems to me there are a hell of a lot of kids kept busy and happy every weekend---just drive by the Oval, Harvey Field or Vet's Field and take a look.

I really do sympathize with the folks on King Street, but remember this Administration is the FIRST and ONLY, in all the years of their suffering, that has actually done something. After solving many engineering problems and plumbing irregularities, the Town has installed a half-million dollar pumping station dedicated to their relief.

<SCREWED TOWN EMPLOYEES WHO ARE SERVICEMEN.>

That is simply an untruth. Kearny's voluntary commitment to see that no employee loses financially while serving in the military is well documented. Call the Clerk's Office or the Mayor's Office for details. (I'm weary of explaining it.)

<ALMOST SIX YEARS NO FIRE CONTRACT.>

Contract negotiations are a very sensitive, very difficult procedure involving TWO PARTIES. It is the job of the union to argue for the best deal for its members; and the job of the town to hold the line for the people who pay the bills--the taxpayers. I cannot say which side is being the less flexible because I wasn't there, were you? You guys would be the first to throw stones if the town gave in to the original demands of the union.

<NO MORE EMS (TO GO WITH NO HOSPITAL)>

Both the Kearny Emergency Squad and West Hudson Hospital are PRIVATE corporations. The Mayor and Council can no more tell them how to conduct their business than they can tell Mace Brothers what to do. From what I know, the squad is operating at a deficit, so the Town must review its service contract with them and decide what course to take. It's a pretty safe bet that the residents can breathe easy in the knowledge that the town officials will not allow a lapse in ambulance coverage.

<HIGHEST TAXES EVER.>

High property taxes are a fact of life. Research any similar municipality in the area. They are all facing the same challenges: infrastructure repairs, higher insurance premiums, employee benefit costs and funding for schools. We, here in Kearny, are fortunate that we enjoy excellent police and fire protection, schools that are striving to meet the needs of an enormously eclectic student population, and extremely high property values. You're free to go elsewhere if you choose, but I ain't leavin'!

<4 MORE YEARS OF THIS??? GOD HELP US!!!!>

God has helped you. He sent you Al Santos & Co.!!!

:lol::lol: clap clap clap your good ! what a spin doctor! you could work for bush" now wake up ! or are waiting for tinkerbell? not 1 thing you posted here is completely" true" just part true! wee see the truth from the outside that you and santos can not cover up" i hope the rest of the town sees it too! people from kearny that has moved like me can look back and see the lies! and we are going to start telling the new res the truth!!!!! like it or not :lol::ph34r::ph34r:

:lol::lol: clap clap clap your good ! what a spin doctor! you could work for bush" now wake up ! or are waiting for tinkerbell? not 1 thing you posted here is completely" true" just part true! wee see the truth from the outside that you and santos can not cover up" i hope the rest of the town sees it too! people from kearny that has moved like me can look back and see the lies! and we are going to start telling the new res the truth!!!!! like it or not :lol::ph34r::ph34r:

I'm no fan of Realist but oldfart56 is either retarded, drunk, or both!!! :lol:

Guest Ms. K. DeRay

Again the Town of Kearny was REQUIRED by the NJ DEP to install the community pump.The State Engineer along with other DEP officials decided on this .The Mayor put this nightmare on the back burner .Residents went to Mayor Santos the first time it happened five years ago. As of right now Mrs. Kennedys home is still not connected. That means she is still pumping RAW SEWAGE out of her basement and I must not forget the mold and bacteria she lives with everyday.The lateral was found at Mrs. Kennedy awhile ago so what is the problem now? Thanks to the NJDEP a pump is installed. How long is Mr. Mayor going to wait to connect Mrs. Kennedy ?

I'm no fan of Realist but oldfart56 is either retarded, drunk, or both!!! :lol:

Oldfart56 is none of those things. Oldfart56 is a consummate con-artist, a fictitious fraud and a phantasmagorical phoney. (Nobody could be that dumb for real!)

;) your funny!will you be so funny when i see you face to face?1st off i NEVER LIED ON THIS SITE!SO TO SAY THAT I AM A CON - ARTIST IS A LIE ! AND A FRAUD ? WELL THAT IS YOU! BUT CALLING ME A LIAR IS GOING WAY TO FAR! AND YOU WILL SEE ME SOON! THEN LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY! B)

Oldfart56 is none of those things. Oldfart56 is a consummate con-artist, a fictitious fraud and a phantasmagorical phoney. (Nobody could be that dumb for real!)

:lol: your funny!will you be so funny when i see you face to face?1st off i NEVER LIED ON THIS SITE!SO TO SAY THAT I AM A CON - ARTIST IS A LIE ! AND A FRAUD ? WELL THAT IS YOU! BUT CALLING ME A LIAR IS GOING WAY TO FAR! AND YOU WILL SEE ME SOON! THEN LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY! ;)

Oooooooooh! I'm shakin' like a leaf!

:lol: your funny!will you be so funny when i see you face to face?1st off i NEVER LIED ON THIS SITE!SO TO SAY THAT I AM A CON - ARTIST IS A LIE ! AND A FRAUD ? WELL THAT IS YOU! BUT CALLING ME A LIAR IS GOING WAY TO FAR! AND YOU WILL SEE ME SOON! THEN LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY! ;)

Name the time and place.

KOTW Note: The above post was not edited or deleted. KOTW however notes the following: Please refrain from threats or implied threats. You can make your point without resorting to threats of this nature. The above goes to the oldfart56 as well. Please note I welcome oldfart56's opinions.

Archived