Off I go...

Autonomous

Yoy all seem to be ignoring that I'm the only one here who actually knows him.

And that means what??! Regardless if you know this man or not, it shows your ignorant just by the comment you made. He could be your worst enemy, "Mom" but you should still wish him well during these times.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck. Let us know when you get back.

While you're there, could you please arrange for 2dim and "Patriot" to re-up?

And since Daddy thinks Matthew is such a hero, could you please find a place where he could sign up as well. He will head to Canada before he ever gets up the nerve to do some good for this country.

Hello, this is Mrs. Autonomous. Thany you all so very much for your messages of support. You brought tears to my eyes. You are all good people. Except for one of course.

Autonomous is in Little Rock right now while his case is reviewed. Luckily for us, he is in the computer as both deployable AND discharged, so they aren't sending him on until the matter gets straightened out. Hopefully he'll be home soon.

Conservative Mommy will NOT be posting here again. I'm done with her. Now I know that sounds heartless, but she is not the person I call Mom. I was given up for adoption. I looked my biological mother up after I started settling down with Mr. Autonomous and started thinking about starting my own family. She has been nothing but trouble, and after this I'm giving her a month to get out of the house my husband has let her stay in. She hates my husband and my parents so as far as I'm concerned she is not part of my life.

Now...Mr. Patriot.

My husband is a very good man. He is the sweetest human being I've ever met. He is kind, generous, and forgiving. He let my mother stay in his old home even after all she said about him. My family and most of the people he knows respect and like him.

Now I don't know what you have against him, and I couldn't care less.

Because you, sir, are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

How sad is it to mock someone who can't respond because he MAY BE DEPLOYING TO FIGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY!?! You call yourself a Patriot?

Furthermore, you aren't even right. In his unit he was the guy who takes care of the guns. I don't know what an e-3 is, but he's a sergeant. His pin has 3 bars on top and one on the bottom. He was a proud member of the National Guard from the age of 18 to the age of 30. He only got out because I begged him to.

Now I'm sure you'll post some bullshit about being a highly decorated marine veteran. But we all know the truth. You are a loser fifteen year old whose life is so pathetic that you have to go online and construct some fantasy world to live in.

Realized that the typical Republican is a pervert, so removed link.

Hello, this is Mrs. Autonomous. Thany you all so very much for your messages of support. You brought tears to my eyes. You are all good people. Except for one of course.

Autonomous is in Little Rock right now while his case is reviewed. Luckily for us, he is in the computer as both deployable AND discharged, so they aren't sending him on until the matter gets straightened out. Hopefully he'll be home soon.

Conservative Mommy will NOT be posting here again. I'm done with her. Now I know that sounds heartless, but she is not the person I call Mom. I was given up for adoption. I looked my biological mother up after I started settling down with Mr. Autonomous and started thinking about starting my own family. She has been nothing but trouble, and after this I'm giving her a month to get out of the house my husband has let her stay in. She hates my husband and my parents so as far as I'm concerned she is not part of my life.

Now...Mr. Patriot.

My husband is a very good man. He is the sweetest human being I've ever met. He is kind, generous, and forgiving. He let my mother stay in his old home even after all she said about him. My family and most of the people he knows respect and like him.

How sad is it to mock someone who can't respond because he MAY BE DEPLOYING TO FIGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY!?! You call yourself a Patriot?

Furthermore, you aren't even right. In his unit he was the guy who takes care of the guns. I don't know what an e-3 is, but he's a sergeant. His pin has 3 bars on top and one on the bottom. He was a proud member of the National Guard from the age of 18 to the age of 30. He only got out because I begged him to.

Now I'm sure you'll post some bullshit about being a highly decorated marine veteran. But we all know the truth. You are a loser fifteen year old whose life is so pathetic that you have to go online and construct some fantasy world to live in.

For the clencher, while you've probably never even seen a girl naked, here's what Autonomous gets to come home to: (don't worry, it isn't a naughty picture. I'm a good girl...sometimes :lol: )

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l232/Tsi...rent=Pic010.jpg

Oh, sweetheart, you didn't have to do that. The people whose opinions are worth worrying about never questioned you or your husband for a moment.

And since Daddy thinks Matthew is such a hero, could you please find a place where he could sign up as well.  He will head to Canada before he ever gets up the nerve to do some good for this country.

He's already done more good for this country than 99.9% of the population. And more than you have done, Guest of the keyboard hero brigade. You don't even have the guts to register.

No soldier who has ever deployed would make the comment Patriot has made.

A lot of people, when they read posts from these chicken hawks or patriotic big mouths, respond to the chicken hawks that they should sign up or go to Iraq as civilian contractors.

Chicken hawks or big mouths, do us a favor - never sign up. You cowards are not wanted. The last thing we need is your type at our backs in combat.

Now...Mr. Patriot.

For the clencher, while you've probably never even seen a girl naked, here's what Autonomous gets to come home to: (don't worry, it isn't a naughty picture. I'm a good girl...sometimes :lol: )

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l232/Tsi...rent=Pic010.jpg

The idiots are going to ridicule you for posting your photo and for what you wrote. They're going to make all kinds of insinuations, and they're even going to pretend they don't find you attractive.

Don't let them get to you. They're idiots. What matters is that you stood up for someone you love.

You are hartless person yourself Strife

There is a very significant difference between finding humor in expecting people to pay more attention to someone's death, especially when it's coming from someone who spent most of the post I responded to then slinging mud at Matthew, so I was already less sympathetic right out of the gate. If you want respect, you'll have to give it, than to an actual event in progress (because there is literally only so much attention you can pay to a death), and literally wishing for someone TO DIE, which is the nature of the comment I labeled "heartless." (there's an 'e' in there, by the way)

Corpses can't be disrespected. Living people can. Big, big difference in the two comments.

Guest 2smart4u
There is a very significant difference between finding humor in expecting people to pay more attention to someone's death, especially when it's coming from someone who spent most of the post I responded to then slinging mud at Matthew, so I was already less sympathetic right out of the gate. If you want respect, you'll have to give it, than to an actual event in progress (because there is literally only so much attention you can pay to a death), and literally wishing for someone TO DIE, which is the nature of the comment I labeled "heartless." (there's an 'e' in there, by the way)

Corpses can't be disrespected. Living people can. Big, big difference in the two comments.

Anyone who didn't know that HMO's are privately owned corporations and not

branches of government has no credibility to speak on anything more

complicated than Jello.

Nonsense. His HMO analogy was stupid, period.

He was responding to someone who wrote "typical government incompetence" by pointing to the example of HMOs, which are notoriously incompetent in delivering medical care to the American people. The point is that we have to choose how to structure the health care system. Government has its flaws, but look at the HMOs. They're worse. The point makes perfect sense.

Hello, everyone! Mrs. Autonomous again.

I just got back from Little Rock. I took my honey a box of books and sketchpads. He's doing alright, just incredibly bored.

He doesn't think he'll be stuck there too long. Most review cases consist of someone trying not to be sent when the government actually has the right to send them. They are working with him because they know he is right, they just have to wait for the authorization to release him. After that the review will go on and eventually it will all be over.

Sorry about feeding your troll. I didn't realize that 2smart4uPatriotSenior KearnyResident was the resident annoyance. Which brings me to...

Anyone who didn't know that HMO's are privately owned corporations and not

branches of government  has no credibility to speak on anything more

complicated than Jello.

He didn't say they were branches of government. Read the post again.

I studied HMOs as an example of government mandated business models (and how they don't work very well). The Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973 mandated that employers with more than 25 employees had to offer an HMO alternative to insurance.

So the point stands. Now could we take this mini-flamewar elsewhere please?

Guest Radagast

I just got back from Little Rock. I took my honey a box of books and sketchpads. He's doing alright, just incredibly bored.

He doesn't think he'll be stuck there too long. Most review cases consist of someone trying not to be sent when the government actually has the right to send them. They are working with him because they know he is right, they just have to wait for the authorization to release him. After that the review will go on and eventually it will all be over.

Sorry about feeding your troll. I didn't realize that 2smart4uPatriotSenior KearnyResident was the resident annoyance. Which brings me to...

I studied HMOs as an example of government mandated business models (and how they don't work very well). The Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973 mandated that employers with more than 25 employees had to offer an HMO alternative to insurance.

The trolls you speak of tend not to see words clearly written ... they see what they want to see .... you lefty loony, Kool Aid drinking, Bush loathing librul you!!

Guest 2smart4u

Thanks for the history lesson. HMO's are nonetheless privately owned and

operated corporations. Whatever your perceptions may be about government

efficiency, they're unrelated to HMO's. Strife is still an idiot.

Welcome back. We'll be pulling for Mr. A. to return soon.

I just read 2dim's response to the above.

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...indpost&p=67164

He doesn't have a clue what you told him.

That's good to hear.

So the point stands.

Thank you (this goes to the others who 'got it'). Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone who responded favorably. I appreciate the sentiments. I'm still pretty busy catching up on everything, but I'll post more later.

The Girl Scout didn't stay too long, did he get homesick?

You know, Patriot2DimSeniorKearnyResident, you have the dubious 'honor' of being the only person on the internet (I post in quite a few forums) to use my leaving as an opportunity to insult me. But since my wife already Pwned you, I don't feel the need.

Patriotic indeed.

You know, Patriot2DimSeniorKearnyResident, you have the dubious 'honor' of being the only person on the internet (I post in quite a few forums) to use my leaving as an opportunity to insult me. But since my wife already Pwned you, I don't feel the need.

Patriotic indeed.

Rumor has it that with all his idiotic rants, PatRat occasionally gets to feeling like a man, the delusions may never stop.