Off I go...

Autonomous

Thanks to typical government incompetence, I was surprised a week ago to have deployment orders delivered to me. For some reason I was listed as Inactive Reserve instead of Discharged. So I took my Discharge paperwork to the appropriate authorities. Unfortunately, the amount of red tape means that I have to report to readiness training until the paperwork catches up.

So, see ya.

I'm taking my paperwork with me, so hopefully I'll only be gone a few days.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to typical government incompetence, I was surprised a week ago to have deployment orders delivered to me. For some reason I was listed as Inactive Reserve instead of Discharged. So I took my Discharge paperwork to the appropriate authorities. Unfortunately, the amount of red tape means that I have to report to readiness training until the paperwork catches up.

So, see ya.

Hope the matter is resolved soon.

Guest Conservative Mommy

So, see ya.

Good riddance. Hate to break it to you, but NO ONE CARES!! Have fun going back to Iraq!

So, see ya.

Good luck. Let us know when you get back.

While you're there, could you please arrange for 2dim and "Patriot" to re-up?

So, see ya.

Good luck and come back soon.

So, see ya.

Just know our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Good riddance. Hate to break it to you, but NO ONE CARES!! Have fun going back to Iraq!

:ninja: How Dare You!! Your a mother? well I am glad your not mine, I wouldn't even let you post again, if I were the one running this forum. There are no words that can describe what you are, I am serious, I have never wanted to slap someone this badly in a long time. You should be ashamed, and you call yourself Conservative Mommy. there are people dying over there to protect and serve. And I have family members there, do you think that not knowing if and when you are going to be killed is funny? Oh, I have to get off here before I say any more, you really know how how pss people off. Well all I have to goodbye!~

So, see ya.

:ninja: Hope everything works out for you

So, see ya.

"Typical government incompetence" ?? With that attitude it's no wonder you're

an E-3. Probably work in the motor pool.

So, see ya.

My prayers go with you, Autonomous. We are deeply grateful for your willingness to serve.

I am glad to see the loud outcry against "Conservative Mommy" -- and of course, Patrat has chimed in with his usual contemptible drivel. Boo S**ks to you two creeps.

But all the best to you, Autonomous.

Leigh

My prayers go with you, Autonomous.  We are deeply grateful for your willingness to serve.

I am glad to see the loud outcry against "Conservative Mommy" -- and of course, Patrat has chimed in with his usual contemptible drivel.  Boo S**ks to you two creeps.

But all the best to you, Autonomous.

Leigh

thank you may god bless you and all the soldiers for giving all of us our freedom

:unsure::huh:

You are hartless person yourself Strife

Okay, this I couldn't help but laugh at a bit, simply because...yes, I'm aware that the soldier died. But the soldier is dead...what exactly would you have people do? I dare say he wouldn't really notice whether or not people were paying attention to his corpse.

What a heartless thing to say...

:angry: How Dare You!! Your a mother? well I am glad your not mine, I wouldn't even let you post again, if I were the one running this forum. There are no words that can describe what you are, I am serious, I have never wanted to slap someone this badly in a long time. You should be ashamed, and you call yourself Conservative Mommy. there are people dying over there to protect and serve. And I have family members there, do you think that not knowing if and when you are going to be killed is funny? Oh, I have to get off here before I say any more, you really know how how pss people off. Well all I have to goodbye!~

You need to switch to decaf.

All you people need to realize that I actually know this guy.