MAYOR SANTOS "HIGH TOWN TAXES"

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

Jim,

Since you have brought up his name, please tell us, are you willingly accepting his (and his alter ego TSM) support?  Are you comfortable with him constantly post his support for you as a write-in candidate?  If not, have you asked him to stop?

I have not seen you post on here that you are not comfortable with this.

Thanks.

JW

Joe,

I talk about issues - you talk about people, remember? So what do you want? Do want to me to rip people (like Bert Diaz) apart like you? Sorry, I'll leave that part of this message board to you.

Bert Diaz is opinionated and not afraid to sign his name to his posts. I've got news for you Joe. There are only three posters on this board that fit that category, Bert Diaz, you and me. Disagree with his rantings all you want, but you have to respect that.

As for his support of me, here's a couple of points. First, he stopped pushing me as a write-in candidate some time ago and his last few postings have been for Carol Doyle for Mayor. Second, I'm not the type of snob that would tell anyone to not support me. As long as there is no payback involved, I'll take support from anyone because I think everyone's opinion (even Bert Diaz's) has value. I lost a Town Council election by two votes. That's what taught me to value every opinion.

Finally, I will say this. Bert Diaz has admitted his involvement in the contaminated soil scam at Washington School back in 1996. That incident was, in my opinion, the lowest of dirty political tricks I've ever witnessed. Since that incident I won't trust any of the people involved - including ADMINISTRATORS, BOE members or candidates.

Now, can we get back to the issue?

Jim Mangin

ps - I've said it before, I don't check this board every day. Ease up on calling for my response. I work 70 hours a week. Give me a break.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joe,

I talk about issues - you talk about people, remember? So what do you want? Do want to me to rip people (like Bert Diaz) apart like you? Sorry, I'll leave that part of this message board to you.

No, Jim, I was just hoping you would answer the questions. As many believe that I blindly follow the current administration, but in fact have and will vote off the party line. Your response would assist me in my decision making on Tuesday and in April.

Are you willingly accepting his (and his alter ego TSM's) support? Yes [ ] No [ ]

Are you comfortable with him constantly posting his support for you as a write-in candidate? Yes [ ] No [ ]

If not, have you asked him to stop? Yes [ ] No [ ]

Not asking you to rip anybody. Just your stance where Bert's/TSM's support is concerned.

Carol has been asked the samething by others and she also remained silent on the subject. So, I will adjust my voting accordingly.

Anyone who, even passively, accepts his support does not deserve my vote.

Thanks.

JW

Gee, I'd like to think you would be proud of your child even if he wasn't a talented runner.

The post you referred to had nothing to do with whether he is a good runner or not. Just the fact that he, as an individual, makes me proud in all aspects of his life.

My earlier post was a direct response to someone else, not me, mentioning something about track.

But, just incase you guys missed it, the Kearny boys cross country team defend their Hudson County Championship last Saturday and this past Saturday, they qualified for the State Group meet with a fourth place finish at the State Sectionals.

JW

:angry: JOE i am with you on this 1 ! living through your kids is why you have em! he should think about it! i have 5 kids and now 17 grand kids! and i will live through all of them! that IS THE SPICE OF LIFE! it is life at its best! how did you feel when you 1st held your kid! and stood over him the 1st nite sleeping at home! the feel and smell of the skin after his bath! this stuff is lost 4 ever after you "die" so why not live through your kid as long as possable!!! yah your right he aint got no kids!!!!! :(

Holy sh**, I hope you didn't teach your kids to spell.

I feel pretty creepy thinking of you and and your enjoyment of "the feel and smell of the skin after his bath!".

Lord, please end this now.

No, Jim, I just want you to answer the questions.

Are you willingly accepting his (and his alter ego TSM) support?  Yes [ ] No [ ]

Are you comfortable with him constantly posting his support for you as a write-in candidate? Yes [ ] No [ ]

If not, have you asked him to stop?  Yes [ ] No [ ]

Not asking you to rip anybody.  Just your stance where Bert's/TSM's support is concerned.

Carol has been asked the samething by others and she also remained silent on the subject.  So, I will adjust my voting accordingly.

Anyone who, even passively, accepts his support does not deserve my vote.

Thanks.

JW

Joe,

I thought I answered but I guess you don't think so.

Are you willingly accepting his (and his alter ego TSM) support? Yes [ ] No [ ]

I said I accept support from anyone as long as there is no payback involved. Bert Diaz never asked me for anything. So, yes I accept his support. I'll accept anyone's support with no pay-back. But I don't think Bert Diaz is TSM. Their styles are different.

I answered this. He hasn't posted support for me as a write-in for some time. You read the posts. You know this. Why ask?

If not, have you asked him to stop? Yes [ ] No [ ]

Same answer.

As far as your support is concerned Joe, that's always up to you. But if your support is on the condition that you have to like everyone who supports a particular candidate, then I have a feeling you're going to walk into a voting booth and flick no levers.

When I run again I'll come to your house like I did the last time. And I'll ask for your support, like I did the last time. You may not give it to me, like the last time. But I'll still try.

Jim Mangin

Joe,

I thought I answered but I guess you don't think so.

Are you willingly accepting his (and his alter ego TSM) support?  Yes [ ] No [ ]

I said I accept support from anyone as long as there is no payback involved. Bert Diaz never asked me for anything. So, yes I accept his support. I'll accept anyone's support with no pay-back. But I don't think Bert Diaz is TSM. Their styles are different.

I answered this. He hasn't posted support for me as a write-in for some time. You read the posts. You know this. Why ask?

If not, have you asked him to stop?  Yes [ ] No [ ]

Same answer.

As far as your support is concerned Joe, that's always up to you. But if your support is on the condition that you have to like everyone who supports a particular candidate, then I have a feeling you're going to walk into a voting booth and flick no levers.

When I run again I'll come to your house like I did the last time. And I'll ask for your support, like I did the last time. You may not give it to me, like the last time. But I'll still try.

Jim Mangin

Thanks for the reply Jim, but I don't know why you couldn't just answer yes or no like I requested. Well, maybe I do.

JW

Thanks for the reply Jim, but I don't know why you couldn't just answer yes or no like I requested.  Well, maybe I do.

JW

Hey Joe, why are you so concerned with what Jim Mangin thinks about Bert?

**** ***** ?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Hey Joe, why are you so concerned with what Jim Mangin thinks about Bert?

**** ***** ?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

What? Nobody is supposed to know that Joe Weber's family has connections to the BOE.

Because I would not/did not vote for anyone who Bert endorses or accepts, even passively, his endorsement.

Who really cares what Bert knows?  I don't.

JW

Joe be nice. First of all Bert might know more then you think. Keep in mind he use to be part of the group he's yelling about now. I know these guys and gals are your heros but remember, birds of a feather flok together. OK Joe? But really, be nice.

Because I would not/did not vote for anyone who Bert endorses or accepts, even passively, his endorsement.

Who really cares what Bert knows?  I don't.

JW

If you don't care then why would you not vote for a candidate that you like simply because Bert supports him/her.

You're letting Bert influence you one way or another.

Archived