Disgraceful Defeatocrats

Guest Patriot

Okay, let's try this out.  The Left loonies are going to top these "achievements":

dragging us into a quagmire of a war by lying to us

passing tax breaks that have widened the gap between rich and poor

dismantling major pieces of the Constitution to promote an imperial presidency

tolerating and sometimes even sponsored the worst corruption since Teapot Dome

ruining our reputation for integrity throughout the world

We'd better get busy, my fellow liberals -- these five are just those I had top-of-mind, and it's a very incomplete list.  It will take all of us working at breakneck speed to match the Rethuglicans' record over the last two terms.

Leigh

Great to hear from someone in Texas who's in touch with reality, what I see on some other boards makes me wonder some times.

Guest 2smart4u
Okay, let's try this out.  The Left loonies are going to top these "achievements":

dragging us into a quagmire of a war by lying to us

passing tax breaks that have widened the gap between rich and poor

dismantling major pieces of the Constitution to promote an imperial presidency

tolerating and sometimes even sponsored the worst corruption since Teapot Dome

ruining our reputation for integrity throughout the world

We'd better get busy, my fellow liberals -- these five are just those I had top-of-mind, and it's a very incomplete list.  It will take all of us working at breakneck speed to match the Rethuglicans' record over the last two terms.

Leigh

"The Left loonies", I like that. Glad to see you're beginning to understand.

Guest 2smart4u
You're so right!  It WOULD take a lot of courage for a candidate to speak out agaonst an AD.  After all, they'd be speaking against a Constitutional Right, sounds like something more in the Shrub's line of thought, that is if thought of any kind can be attributed to The Shrub.

And it must have been a real challenge for Rudy to pay for hos own ad, he on;y makes a $100,000 a speech or more since making a personal industry speaking about 9/11.  Too bad he wasn't there for the rescue workers when they needed him, I gue$$ he didn't feel they were worth his time.

Kool-aid alert !!

Guest 2smart4u
Interesting reaction you have that compels you to make an asinine Kool-Aid remark whenever you're confronted with facts, I wonder if there's an official name for the condition?  Maybe something like Shrubus Hazscrewdus.

Shrubus hazscrewdus ?? Kool-aid alert !!