Put your money where your mouth is

Guest Paul

And how much money will you get out of it?  This is a joke of a post and you know it. As much of a joke as you are to this town.  Only certain news coverage JewsOnFirst. Now that is riviting new coverage.  It is no wonder why you are thought as a joke to this community.

What is your take in the movie?   It has to be a comedy if you are even remotely going to be in it.

You're not remotely interested in the answer to your own question, but since you asked, we get not one penny. Vic Losick is an independent film-maker and is making this film as a business venture. He owns all the rights to it, and will reap all the profits if there are any. We get no cut, no compensation for our time, no residuals and no recompense in any form. Not one penny, peso, quid, farthing, shilling, yen, bead, peppercorn, trinket, bauble or any other form of currency or any material thing.

Not that you ever cared what the answer was. You had already made up your mind.

I really do wish you would explain to us what you point you think you're making about JewsOnFirst. From all appearances, that would be most entertaining. So please, enlighten us. What's your point?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2smart4u
OK, so he used a lot of adjectives, but are any of them untrue? If so, which ones and why? And if you're going to point them back at Paul, give us a reason and some facts.

It's human nature to want to blame both parties to an argument, but sometimes one of them is right. This seems to be one of those times.

"Tom", one of Paul's alternate personalities, has surfaced.

Someone was whining on another topic that the media only heard our side of the story in the proselytizing teacher case. To them, that explains why the news coverage was all in our favor. While I appreciate the admission that the coverage was all in our favor, which it was, the explanation simply is not true.

But if you think it is, do something about it instead of whining. A documentary film maker is filming on this story right now, and has been looking for people to speak in support of Paszkiewicz. That's because so few are willing to come forward. Here's your chance. Set the record straight. Strike a blow for justice, mom, apple pie, God and his humble servant. Let me know how the film maker can reach you, and I'll put you in contact with him.

Put your money where your mouth is, or prove yet again that your side has nothing to offer.

Who is the film maker? Mike Moore.

You're not remotely interested in the answer to your own question, but since you asked, we get not one penny. Vic Losick is an independent film-maker and is making this film as a business venture. He owns all the rights to it, and will reap all the profits if there are any. We get no cut, no compensation for our time, no residuals and no recompense in any form. Not one penny, peso, quid, farthing, shilling, yen, bead, peppercorn, trinket, bauble or any other form of currency or any material thing.

I really do wish you would explain to us what you point you think you're making about JewsOnFirst. From all appearances, that would be most entertaining. So please, enlighten us. What's your point?

My point is simple. You would sell your soul to anyone who gave you that little bit of credibility that you think you deserve. And you have sold your soul this past year more times than most do in a lifetime. It's just my relief that someday, your judgement will come, and what will you say then?

Paul's often lengthy posts are time-consuming, but you keep inviting them. He keeps telling you that as long as you keep saying things that aren't true, he'll keep posting to correct you. It may be noodgy, but he has every right to do it, and you don't have to read it.

The least you could do if you're going to respond is write something useful. At least he is stating facts. You give the impression with a response like this, and the two others just like it, that you know he's right but just won't admit it. Aren't you as obligated to the truth and the facts as he is? So why aren't you acting like it?

Thank you Paul for your multiple personalities. As long as Paul keeps telling his fibs here, the good people of Kearny will keep posting. We are entitled to the CORRECT truth instead of Paul's BS that he tries to shove by longwinded lies.

All I keep hearing from you is Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab" Try something new.

You could try to apply them to me, but you don't have any evidence to support them. That's the difference.

I've told you that Matthew could have stopped the conduct in that classroom and that classroom alone by putting the recorder in plain sight. I've also explained to you why he did not do it that way. I've also explained to you, over and over, that it has nothing to do with Matthew being uncomfortable; it was about a bigger issue than that. So I don't see how you can say that I don't like the truth, when I've acknowledged it over and over again, and you're the one who refuses to address the facts.

You don't think through your argument, and unlike me you fail to address the facts you don't like, namely, the fact that the teacher's behavior would have continued in his other classes. So the facts, not your biases or mine, clearly show that you're the one who doesn't like the truth. But of course to understand that, you'd have to look at the facts as they actually are, all the facts, not just the one you choose to pick out and try to turn in a direction it won't go. You're not willing to consider all the facts, so you don't. Prove me wrong if you can. Address the fact that Mr. Paszkiewicz's behavior would have been completely different if he had known he was being recorded, how it would have been different and where it would have been different. You can't, which is why you don't.

Paszkiewicz's behavior probably wouldn't have changed in his other classes. But then again, nobody made Matthew the Cocstitution police.

Guest a proud american

Don't worry, you won't be wrong until Fox noise says you are. What bothers the authoritarions so much is that your son had the audacity to stand up for principle. Unlike them, he doesn't need someone to do his thinking for him and can stand on his own.

I really find the authoritarian interesting. When all else fails they simply change to a different tactic. After all the name calling and insults your son is still right and thats what bothers them the most. I guess they raise their children to never question authority because the authority is never wrong. It does make their life easier just to go along and they get upset when the natural order is disturbed by a free thinker. So as long as we have kids like your son there is hope for the future. For the authoritarians, keep thinking that all is well. For the rest of us free thinkers keep challenging the system. And once again thank you Matt for showing the courage to stand up for the rest of us.

My point is simple. You would sell your soul to anyone who gave you that little bit of credibility that you think you deserve. And you have sold your soul this past year more times than most do in a lifetime.  It's just my relief that someday, your judgement will come, and what will you say then?

I presume you're referring to the "judgment day" of your so-called "Christianity." And you count it as a relief, imagining as you do that I will be consigned into eternal torment, where I will suffer in physical and mental pain every moment without ceasing for all eternity. This is your source of relief.

So my point is simple, too. You're making up everything you're writing about us, you know nothing about us, and thinking like as you do that my eternal torment would be your relief, you are sick of spirit. I mean that sincerely. Thinking like that, your spirit is deeply and profoundly sick. So you may want to rethink whether this "judgment day" you imagine will be a source of relief to you, should it come to pass.

All I keep hearing from you is Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab" Try something new.

I was asked a question and I answered it clearly, so there could be no doubt about what I meant. Would you have preferred I hadn't answered it; or that I had given an ambiguous answer that was open to interpretation? Just what is bothering you about my direct to a question?

Then I asked a question about what point you, or some "guest" was trying to make about JewsOnFirst. And as always, I don't get an answer. Since you don't know why you didn't answer my question, I'll tell you why. You don't think before you write. You make stuff up, you publish it to the community, and you can't figure out why people keep challenging you. We challenge you because it was never true in the first place.

You want the solution to be that we accept your fictions, but that's not the just and proper solution. It's isn't even Christian, not even close. The just and proper solution is to stop making things up, base your remarks on facts, and then post thoughtfully and in accordance with demonstrable facts. Then you won't get so agitated.

Paszkiewicz's behavior probably wouldn't have changed in his other classes.  But then again, nobody made Matthew the Cocstitution police.

Every citizen has the right to enforce the Constitution. That is why private cases go to the Supreme Court. If everyone took your approach, rights would never be enforced, and wrongs would be allowed to continue. That is what was happening, and Matthew put a stop to it. He shouldn't have had to do it. The administration should have dealt with it a long time ago, but they didn't, so Matthew did.

I appreciate that you accept the reality of Paszkiewicz's behavior, but think through what you're saying about how a situation like this can, and must, be handled. Our Constitutional system doesn't work unless every one of us is a potential enforcer of the Constitution. Don't blame the one person who did his job. He is the last person you should be criticizing, but because he sticks his neck out and is visible, he is the first. That's not fair to him, and it's not fair to our system.

Thank you Paul for your multiple personalities.  As long as Paul keeps telling his fibs here, the good people of Kearny will keep posting.  We are entitled to the CORRECT truth instead of Paul's BS that he tries to shove by longwinded lies.

What fibs? There aren't any. Prove me wrong.

What truth do you claim to be defending? You're making it up, and most of the time you're not even saying anything. You're just calling names.

There are no multiple personalities. See my response to this same nonsense on another topic.

My point is simple. You would sell your soul to anyone who gave you that little bit of credibility that you think you deserve. And you have sold your soul this past year more times than most do in a lifetime.

Don't you guys ever get tired of making dishonest personal comments?

It's just my relief that someday, your judgement will come,

The fact that vengeance brings you "relief" shows just how shallow, petty, and barbaric a person you are. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

and what will you say then?

Making a threat on either a deity or fate's (both imaginary) behalf is something only a fool would do anything but laugh at.

You prove yourself wrong

Saying it doesn't make it so.

You have no credibility.

You know nothing of me or my credibility, but yours just went down a few notches with this baseless accusation.

Also, like God, just because you address someone doesn't mean they're actually there, so stop calling me Matthew--it won't magically transform me into him.

Paszkiewicz's behavior probably wouldn't have changed in his other classes.  But then again, nobody made Matthew the Cocstitution police.

That it a terrible statement, and I am not just talking about the spelling error. A patriotic person in America protects the Constitution to the best of his or her responsibility. You do not need a badge to do so.

Guest 2smart4u

I can't say I blame junior very much. Daddy made him do it. Daddy convinced

junior he would be a hero in his dark atheist world if he secretly tape recorded

an honorable teacher trying to steer his students down the right path in life.

I can't say I blame junior very much. Daddy made him do it.  Daddy convinced

junior he would be a hero in his dark atheist world if he secretly tape recorded

If your hero Mr. P believed 100% in what he preached, then why doesn't he just continue preaching in class. Better yet, why doesn't he go teach in a private religious school. Why should my tax dollars pay for him to preach in a public school. I'm not Christian so why should my children be exposed to a teacher preaching christian beliefs.

I listened to the tapes online. If Mr. P is a good teacher at KHS then our children are in trouble. Mr. P may be popular because our children have no clue what a good teacher is.

I can't say I blame junior very much. Daddy made him do it.  Daddy convinced

The right path? Says who? Keep your religion in Church where it belongs!

I can't say I blame junior very much. Daddy made him do it.

Wrong.

Daddy convinced junior he would be a hero in his dark atheist world if he secretly tape recorded an honorable teacher

Honorable teachers don't lie about their teaching methods/practices.

trying to steer his students down the right path in life.

Do you have the guts to explicitly say that lying to get your way is a proper example for a teacher to set for his/her students?