Harrison

Harrison Community Coalition

Instead of bitching about a petition that no one wants to back publicly, or you would have printed a copy of the same one I see online and started already.  E-mail or write a letter like I have to the people listed on this site.

How do you know nobody wants to back it publicly? If it is put out in circulation, maybe people would think about it and sign it. I have written to the people you have listed on this site, so what?? they aren't going to do anything either

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you know nobody wants to back it publicly? If it is put out in circulation, maybe people would think about it and sign it. I have written to the people you have listed on this site, so what?? they aren't going to do anything either
Print it out, touch it up and go door to door. Thats if you have the guts to challenge this mayor.

• 2 weeks later...

I tell you what, It's depressing to see that no one in Harrison can step up and go against the way this re-development is going. I can't wait for the new elections in 2006. As for now, Doug Forrester would be my vote, just to rattle the town a bit. These Democrats and democrat redevelopers need to be shaken up. They've been shaking us up.

DOUG FORRESTER HAS MY ENDORSEMENT!!

Guest meinhart

I'm an Architecture Student, studying the town of Harrison for my Thesis Project - wondering if anyone would want to talk to me.....so I can know a little more about this Harrison Community Coalition.

You can reach me at:

d.meinhart@gmail.com

I'm an outsider, but interested in all these issues of urban design, community, and people not listening / asking the community....

Guest 2smart4u
I'm an Architecture Student, studying the town of Harrison for my Thesis Project - wondering if anyone would want to talk to me.....so I can know a little more about this Harrison Community Coalition.

You can reach me at:

d.meinhart@gmail.com

I'm an outsider, but interested in all these issues of urban design, community, and people not listening / asking the community....

If I may offer a bit of advice, don't use Harrison as the subject of any thesis. First of all, it would have be classified as fiction, and secondly, your professor wouldn't believe anything you wrote could possibly be accurate and he would give you a "D".

It's an excellent study. To show how a once thriving industrial small town has changed and now faced with redevelopment.

When you research the industry that was here you'll find it simply amazing. It is a microcosm of what's happening all over small urban USA.

Best of luck. When complete. Please post on internet somewhere. Would be interested.

Sad to hear Harrison no longer has the best soccer team.

no pride in BLUE TIDE

Yes.. now let us blame it on McDonough and the Town Council because all the blame some how gets back to them.

Boohoo.. We no longer have the best soccer team.

If we go back a few years, and checked to see if all the players lived in town and if they were legal, the NJSIAA would probably take back a few championship trophies.

Mr Harrison, Let me grab my ankles and lick my spic a$$, move to England if you don't like the spanish speaking peolpe///////

NO WHY DON'T THE SPANISH SPEAKING PEOPLE GO BACK TO SPAIN, THEY CLAM IT IS SO NICE THERE, THEN WHAT ARE THEY GOING HERE. GO BACK.

Guest update on e-mails to complain to

AskDOJ@usdoj.gov,

njeda@njeda.com,

information@njeit.org,

clmand@treas.state.nj.us,

thedefenders@opd.state.nj.us,

policy@votecorzine.org,

ethics@eces.state.nj.us,

dcjnews@njdcj.org,

info@doug2005.com,

dlgs@dca.state.nj.us,

Hotline@sci.state.nj.us,