yOU ALL ARE REDICULOUS

jERSEYgIRL

Silly young lady. You talked about the town not doing anything for the kids, if you hate it here so much then leave - we (the town residents) are NOT holding you hostage. I think there are two things that keep you here

1 - Affordable housing - aka the gardens

2 - free daycare

Now if you were to leave you would lose those benefits

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
umm 6' tall 134 lbs, then u would be a twig, and thats nasty, i like having meat on my bones, and my man LOVES to have something to grab hunny, dont u wish u had a man like mine!!!im thick, far from fat

You're thick alright! :lol:

have a school??? umm no i dont have a school, i have a kid in school, and no im not married yet, but i am engaged to be married?? why is there a problem with me having a kid?? i take damn good care of my son, and so does his father, cant say that for all you parents. but i am there for my son...

The problem with you having a kid at 20 without being married shows that you have a lack of character and judgement. And that's just for starters.

Girl, y'all need to get back on your prozac

marry y'all supposed daddy mac

stop laying on y'all's back

stop posting y'all's shyt cause y'all don't know jack

Y'all's ideas on fixin this place are wack

Y'all need to move y'all asses out and go to another shack

Y'all have not one ounce of tact

AND

134 is fat thats a fact

U just get smarter by the day don't u ? how smart do u sound being a SINGLE 20 year old mother with a G.P.A of 4.0  living in a town that she hates ? o yea your "engaged " . Are u sure u take care of your kid or do we all take care of him? seems like we're payin for his school

hunny, if i was a SINGLE MOTHER then i wouldnt be ENGAGED!!!! Yes I do take care of my son, no i am not on welfare, medicaid wic, none of that bullshyt, i dont need it... nor do i want it!!!!!

Guest oh yea
U just get smarter by the day don't u ? how smart do u sound being a SINGLE 20 year old mother with a G.P.A of 4.0  living in a town that she hates ? o yea your "engaged " . Are u sure u take care of your kid or do we all take care of him? seems like we're payin for his school

oh yeah hun, a g.p.a of 4.0, cant get no better than that, bet u had a 2.8!! haha lol

Silly young lady.  You talked about the town not doing anything for the kids, if you hate it here so much then leave - we (the town residents) are NOT holding you hostage.  I think there are two things that keep you here

1 - Affordable housing - aka the gardens

2 - free daycare

Now if you were to leave you would lose those benefits

haha hun i dont live in the gardens, i live next to the high school.. in a 2 family house.. no harrison is not affordable, the rent is rediculous too. just like ya'll!!! as far as the daycare goes, hun its only $180 a week, thats chump change, i can pay that no problem!!!! if it wasnt free then i would be glad to pay for it!!!! regardless my child needs to learn, so whatever the cost is, it means nothing to me!!!

Guest oh yeah...
The problem with you having a kid at 20 without being married shows that you have a lack of character and judgement.  And that's just for starters.

lack of character and judge ment, maybe judgement, ill agree with, cuz yes i did mess up, and i do wish i would have waited.. but i didnt let my son hold me back from going to school and getting a degree now did i, so that shows for my character!! and u shouldnt be talking about character, u are over here probably what between 40-60 years old, and u are putting down a 20 year old, is trying to do nothing but the best for her and her family, yes i do have a family, my fiance son, and hopefully i will be having another baby soon.... oh wow now im an idiot cuz i want to have another baby right?? WRONG... i know how to take care of my children, and i am a great mother, wish i could say the same for u...

Guest WOW!!!!!&#33
Girl, y'all need to get back on your prozac

marry y'all supposed daddy mac

stop laying on y'all's back

stop posting y'all's shyt cause y'all don't know jack

Y'all's ideas on fixin this place are wack

Y'all need to move y'all asses out and go to another shack

Y'all have not one ounce of tact

AND

134 is fat thats a fact

wow that was soooooo corny, didnt even make me smurk... 134 is deff. not fat.. not for my height its not, deff not!!!!

take your y'all and place it where the sun don't shine. We don't  need to talk tough.

i talk tough, bc i am... n dont give a crap about what any of YA'LL think about me.. i wish they would let me say my name on here, so ya'll would know EXACTLY who i am, so when you see me on the street, u can grow balls and talk crap to my face and then see what happens, but i doubt u would anyway.. b/c all u do is hide behind your computer and ACT TOUGH!!! i dont need to hide behind my monitor hunny, this town knows who i am... and they all know that i cant stand none of ya's!!!! never did, ever since i started playing sports and seen what this town was really about.. every singe one of you's are SHYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take your y'all and place it where the sun don't shine. We don't  need to talk tough.

HEY WHY DONT U ALL STOP COMING ON HERE AS UNREGISTERED LIKE LIL PUNKS AND SAY UR NAMES!!!! SHOW PEOPLE WHO U REALLY ARE SO THEY CAN SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE!!!

Guest Young lady

You state that you are an educated woman with a college degree, then speak (write) like it. Not to put you down, I don't know you so I won't pass judgement on you but from reading your post you sound like you have n 8th grade education and were raised in the ghetto.

You had a child when you were young but you continued on with your education, I applaud you for that. By all means, prove the readers wrong and act as if you were an educated individual and not like a uneducated person living off of welfare.

You can post your name - just register under it!

hunny, if i was a SINGLE MOTHER then i wouldnt be ENGAGED!!!! Yes I do take care of my son, no i am not on welfare, medicaid wic, none of that bullshyt, i dont need it... nor do i want it!!!!!

If you are not married you are single you dunce! And even if this bum marries you, you'll be divorced in two years.

lack of character and judge ment, maybe judgement, ill agree with, cuz yes i did mess up, and i do wish i would have waited.. but i didnt let my son hold me back from going to school and getting a degree now did i, so that shows for my character!! and u shouldnt be talking about character, u are over here probably what between 40-60 years old, and u are putting down a 20 year old, is trying to do nothing but the best for her and her family, yes i do have a family, my fiance son, and hopefully i will be having another baby soon.... oh wow now im an idiot cuz i want to have another baby right?? WRONG... i know how to take care of my children, and i am a great mother, wish i could say the same for u...

Have babies until your uterus falls out, what do I care. Bet your "fiance" takes-off as soon as you sh** the next one out. ;)

i talk tough, bc i am... n dont give a crap about what any of YA'LL think about me.. i wish they would let me say my name on here, so ya'll would know EXACTLY who i am, so when you see me on the street, u can grow balls and talk crap to my face and then see what happens, but i doubt u would anyway.. b/c all u do is hide behind your computer and ACT TOUGH!!! i dont need to hide behind my monitor hunny, this town knows who i am... and they all know that i cant stand none of ya's!!!!  never did, ever since i started playing sports and seen what this town was really about.. every singe one of you's are SHYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not tough, you're an imbecile. Do you know how many people there are that could take you apart before you could even open your mouth?

You state that you are an educated woman with a college degree, then speak (write) like it.  Not to put you down, I don't know you so I won't pass judgement on you but from reading your post you sound like you have n 8th grade education and were raised in the ghetto. 

You had a child when you were young but you continued on with your education, I applaud you for that.  By all means, prove the readers wrong and act as if you were an educated individual and not like a uneducated person living off of welfare.

You can post your name - just register under it!

i do speak correctly, but honestly this is aol. i dont need to write every single word correct.. i write it fast, i dont sit on the computer all day, i come on for 5-10 minutes and get off.. i dont try to make all the spelling correct. and speak perfectly because you know what, im not perfect, and u can pretty much say i was raised in the ghetto, cuz harrison is pretty much like it.. every single person i grew up with was thugged out, and now does coke, extacy, meth, all them bullshyt drugs, im happy that i stayed away from all that shyt.. Ma'am, i bet you that the majority of the people that are posting these messages already know who i am. But like i said, if i WAS perfect, they would find the tiniest little kink about me to talk shyt about.. so there is no use trying to make them not talk crap about me.. Regardless, i dont care about what any of them have to say, im just trying to help them be a better person. But hey, i aint jesus, i cant change the world in seven days, i can only dream about it.. rite?? I'm just trying to do this because i dont want my son to grow up in a screwed up world, because no matter what i do to protect him, he'll still be screwed, but these people dont want to try to understand that, and i gave up already.. i just come on here to ammuse myself when i need a laugh.. and thats exactly what they are ammusement.. they dont know how to act.. i honestly think that its horrible that im 20 and i think more maturely than they do...

why did you come back from Florida if you were doing so great down there.

no actually i wasnt doing so great down there. down there i felt like everytime i was finally getting on my feet, and getting my stuff together, someone sweeped right back down.. The jobs dont pay crap, yeah they say the cost of living is a lot more cheaper, but then again, so is the pay.. i was barely bringing home enough to pay my bills, never mind feed myself and my child.. my husband was sometimes bringing home 16 hours a day and still got a bullshyt paycheck.. yeah all these ladies say that im on welfare and all that crap, obviously no im not if i was struggling making it out there by myself, b/c of the simple fact that i dont want any of ya'll paying for my child.. I had him, he;s MY responsibility, not your's so therefore, NO i am NOT on welfare, the only type of help i would ask from the state, is medicaid for my son, and that is it.. I know plenty of people who moved down to florida and didnt even make it half as long as i did.. Florida is deffinately a retirement state.. or u have to be rich to live there, b/c if your planning on working and paying the bills, be ready for a 60 -80 hour work week just for your rent!! oh yeah also, i had no car.. no transportation at ALL

Still you right on such a low level.  Your ghettoness deminished (somewhat) but you do not articulate as college educated individual.

u people are idiots.. i write how i talk, and i talk how i want!!!! i know plenty of college educated people who talk which ever way they want, ya'll are fuking stupid man for real!!! i aint even gonna come on here anymore, all u do is piss me off. for real... gob bless all..

Archived