Big Al

Guest minute man

SANTOS SOLD US OUT!!!!!! HOPE HE ENJOYS HIS NEW JOB AS COUNTY S**K-UP. SCREW KEARNY. HE'S JUST OUT FOR HIMSELF. WE SHOULD GET RID OF THIS GUY!!!!!!! ALL HE THINKS IS SANTOS FIRST HUDSON COUNTY SECOND AND KEARNY DISTANT THIRD. SAD

SANTOS SOLD US OUT!!!!!! HOPE HE ENJOYS HIS NEW JOB AS COUNTY S**K-UP. SCREW KEARNY. HE'S JUST OUT FOR HIMSELF. WE SHOULD GET RID OF THIS GUY!!!!!!! ALL HE THINKS IS SANTOS FIRST HUDSON COUNTY SECOND AND KEARNY DISTANT THIRD. SAD

I guess Santos finally realized he wasn't going to be the next Legislator or State Senator.

Guest Fan Of Al's

You either don't know the real Al Santos or you do and you are just trying to discredit him.

I GUESS THE HUDSON COUNTY MACHINE AINT SO BAD AFTER ALL. WHAT DO YOU SAY AL?

Guest I love Kearny

The only way to get anything from the County is to play there game! Look at what happened when the mayor wanted to shake things up! In order to get along,ya gota go along! Remrmber, this is still Hudson County!

The Kearny Mayor is now a full fledged member of the Democratic Party as he reportedly will land a county job as Clerk to the Board of Freeholders.

Why, shame on you, Minute Man. I know that some of your best friends work for the County!!!

I certainly hope it's true that the County has finally realized Santos' value and tossed him a bone. Then you can all stop questioning how he survives on the pittance he receives as Mayor, and the financial security can free him to pursue whatever political aspirations he has.

This is, indeed, wonderful news!

Why, shame on you, Minute Man. I know that some of your best friends work for the County!!!

I certainly hope it's true that the County has finally realized Santos' value and tossed him a bone. Then you can all stop questioning how he survives on the pittance he receives as Mayor, and the financial security can free him to pursue whatever political aspirations he has.

How he survives is simple, just check his mom's teet.

As for the county realizing his value, I'm not even sure they realize he exists.

How he survives is simple, just check his mom's teet. 

As for the county realizing his value, I'm not even sure they realize he exists.

His mother's "teet"? Perhaps you could tell us what the hell a "teet" is and where the hell to find it. You know, if you're going to attempt to be clever, at least learn to spell.

The County is well aware of who Santos is---he's the guy whose slate humiliated their well funded municipal candidates in the last real primary two years ago. He's a winner and everybody wants to be associated with a winner.

His mother's "teet"? Perhaps you could tell us what the hell a "teet" is and where the hell to find it. You know, if you're going to attempt to be clever, at least learn to spell.

You know, a mouthful of teet. A lot of toots. :lol:

The County is well aware of who Santos is---he's the guy whose slate humiliated their well funded municipal candidates in the last real primary two years ago. He's a winner and everybody wants to be associated with a winner.

Ok,OK, teat. I forgot I was posting to the always right and perfect Realist. :lol:

What ever drugs you are taking A Realist I want some. It must be nice to live in your world!

Thanks Councilwoman Sherry. He is also now free to give your additional family members some jobs in town whether the town needs them or not. Stop kissing his ass so you can get full emplyment for your entire family. Mayor take off the blinders these people only care about themselves. If you falter they will be kissing the next mayor's ass and stomping on you.

Thanks Councilwoman Sherry.  He is also now free to give your additional family members some jobs in town whether the town needs them or not.  Stop kissing his ass so you can get full emplyment for your entire family.  Mayor take off the blinders these people only care about themselves.  If you falter they will be kissing the next mayor's ass and stomping on you.

BULLS**T! Don't be so ready to attribute character flaws to others that you possess yourself. Just because you might have the loyalty of an alley cat, don't assume that everyone else does.

I have an idea. If you're so consumed with this percieved employment issue, why not act like a grown-up and call Mrs. Sherry to discuss it. She's a very nice lady and I'm sure she would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Her number is in the phone book. (Nah, who am I kidding? People like you would rather speculate on half-truths and innuendo than seek the truth.)

As for a**-kissing, the Santosians would have to go some to rival the soul-kissing, ego massaging, feather smoothing and unabashed fawning between the KOTW founding fathers (and mothers) and a certain former councilman.

BULLS**T! Don't be so ready to attribute character flaws to others that you possess yourself. Just because you might have the loyalty of an alley cat, don't assume that everyone else does.

you always get so testy when soneone picks on a Cifelli. :ph34r:

Thanks Councilwoman Sherry.  He is also now free to give your additional family members some jobs in town whether the town needs them or not.  Stop kissing his ass so you can get full emplyment for your entire family.  Mayor take off the blinders these people only care about themselves.  If you falter they will be kissing the next mayor's ass and stomping on you.

Councilwoman Sherry is not A. Realist. A. Realist is A. Santos.

Guess what many ALLEY CATS ARE LOYAL. Try a different word and get on with your as* kissing life AL.

I have an idea. If you're so consumed with this percieved employment issue, why not act like a grown-up and call Mrs. Sherry to discuss it. She's a very nice lady and I'm sure she would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Her number is in the phone book. (Nah, who am I kidding? People like you would rather speculate on half-truths and innuendo than seek the truth.)

As for a**-kissing, the Santosians would have to go some to rival the soul-kissing, ego massaging, feather smoothing and unabashed fawning between the KOTW founding fathers (and mothers) and a certain former councilman.

Let me use the A. Realist tactic for winning arguments;

"percieved" ?

At least learn to spell if you're going to try to sound intelligent. :P

Dont listen if you call Mrs. Sherry her answer is whatever the Mayor would like for her to say.A*s kissing Realist gets off being part of the puppet show .I guess thats what the letter A stands for.

Archived