Defeatocrats Imploding

Guest 2smart4u

Guest a proud american
The Wall Street Journal-MSNBC poll conducted earlier in the summer has Clinton ahead of Guiliani 48% to 43% in a head to head race.  They also have each of them leading their respective packs for the Dem and Rep nominations.  Go to msnbc.com and there's a tab on the right with their regular polls if you want to check.  I picked the conservative establishment's Wall Street Journal poll since you'd refuse to accept a New York Times poll which has Clinton ahead as well.

Now, why do you call Senator Clinton an "Ice Queen"?

You can also go to www.Zogby.com and see the polls. The only one who loses to any republican is Edwards. He is tied with Thompson and loses to Guliani by 3%.

Also Zogby is probably one of the most accurate polling Companies there is and has accurately predicted the last three presidential elections. Of course most of the whack jobs on this site won't believe the polls anyway but at-least it's worth a try. So much for the Dems imploding.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Madame President Will still love
You LoonyLefties will never learn. You cannot trust ANY political data coming

from CNN, MSNBC, NY Slimes or any of the left media. Watch FOX for fair &

balanced poll results.  Also, it's evident why Hilliary is referred to as the "Ice

Queen".

You're in serious denial. The Wall Street Journal is the leading conservative newspaper. Looks like you'll be going into hibernation for 8 years.

No, I don't know. Why do you call her the 'Ice Queen'?

Guest I, HillaryRodhamClinton, DoSolem
Don't think so.  Obama can't catch the Ice Queen. But regardless, Giuliani is

the next president.

The polls have Giuliani trailing in the first there, New Hampshire, Iowa and South Carolina. If he's still politically alive on February 5 (NJ, NY and California), do you really think the Republican base is going to support him? Unless the Republicans are about to go back to the pre-1992 Republican platform, it'll never happen.

But, 2smart4u, you evade the question. You still haven't answered why you call Clinton the 'Ice Queen'?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CrazyHorse
What's really evident is why George Walker Bush will be referred to as the WORST MAN to EVER hold the office of POTUS.

Operation Texas Tea, Through the logical process of cause and effect I feel 43's new program of Return on success is a kin to filling the toilet to the top before you flush, Sadly things begin to stink long before the flush, Like this debouched Iraqi exercise in an MOS enforced inperialistic democracy project, No doubt history will show that this urban holy war in this no mans land sand box will continue to cause traumatic emotional problems on these overworked US MOS young men and women who are forced to see the last drips of US sweat fall from their comrads brow daily for years to come. When GW was just a boy and the devil called his name, He said who do - who do you think your fooling!

Guest 2smart4u
Operation Texas Tea, Through the logical process of cause and effect I feel 43's new program of Return on success is a kin to filling the toilet to the top before you flush, Sadly things begin to stink long before the flush, Like this debouched Iraqi exercise in an MOS enforced inperialistic democracy project, No doubt history will show that this urban holy war in this no mans land sand box will continue to cause traumatic emotional problems on these overworked US MOS young men and women who are forced to see the last drips of US sweat fall from their comrads brow daily for years to come. When GW was just a boy and the devil called his name, He said who do - who do you think your fooling!

CrazyHorse should have listened when his momma told him "just say no".

• 1 month later...
Guest Follow up
Don't think so.  Obama can't catch the Ice Queen. But regardless, Giuliani is

the next president.

66263[/snapback]

Hey, 2smarty, does Bernie Kerik's indictment for corruption while Police Chief for Rudy Giuliani affect your prognosis?

Guest Can Radagast Defend Himself?
RADAGAST PREDICTS:

H. Clinton will not be the Democratic Presidential Candidate in 2008. Take it to the bank.

66203[/snapback]

Do you still stick to this prediction and could you tell us your reasons?

• 2 months later...
Guest Clintonista who's LOL
Don't think so. Obama can't catch the Ice Queen. But regardless, Giuliani is

the next president.

Well 4 months later, and which is more amusing, 2smartie saying Giuliani will win the presidency or Radagast saying Hillary won't get the Democratic nomination? Anyone willing to make updated predictions?

History will be made on January 20, 2009 by H.R.C.

Guest a proud american
Well 4 months later, and which is more amusing, 2smartie saying Giuliani will win the presidency or Radagast saying Hillary won't get the Democratic nomination? Anyone willing to make updated predictions?

History will be made on January 20, 2009 by H.R.C.

Actually, I have to agree with Radagast. Barack seems to be gaining momentum. February 12 should be a better indication since there are more states holding their primaries. She certainly hasn't helped herself with some of her comments but who knows.

As far as Guliani is concerned, his one State strategy appears to be failing. But I think he has bigger trouble coming down the road. Since his business partner Bernie Kerik has been indicted, and the trial will probably start within the next couple months, he may be taking a different oath. You know the I swear to tell the truth oath. I don't think old Bernie is going to take the fall all by himself, and if the 9/11 kid sticks to his story of not knowing anything, then he's either an incompetent or not telling the truth. Either way it looks like either Romney or Mc Cain.

the next president.

What a psychic. Obama has now passed Clinton and Giuliani doesn't have a hope in hell of winning. I guess his brilliant plan of losing horribly until starting to win didn't work. What a shock.

the next president.

President of what, the also-ran one trick pony club?

Even your predictions do little but demonstrate your stupidity.

Guest Radagast
Actually, I have to agree with Radagast. Barack seems to be gaining momentum. February 12 should be a better indication since there are more states holding their primaries. She certainly hasn't helped herself with some of her comments but who knows.

As far as Guliani is concerned, his one State strategy appears to be failing. But I think he has bigger trouble coming down the road. Since his business partner Bernie Kerik has been indicted, and the trial will probably start within the next couple months, he may be taking a different oath. You know the I swear to tell the truth oath. I don't think old Bernie is going to take the fall all by himself, and if the 9/11 kid sticks to his story of not knowing anything, then he's either an incompetent or not telling the truth. Either way it looks like either Romney or Mc Cain.

I would add that if February 5 passes without Hillary at least within striking distance of the required number of delegates to win nomination, she is in deep doo doo. My bet is Edwards will keep picking up 15-20% in each state. If it's a brokered convention, Obama wins.

On the Republican side, I find it interesting how they have come full circle back to Mc Cain again. Also, I wouldn't count Guliani out until after 2/5 although it looks pretty bad at this point. I was really rooting for Huckabee ... Damn!

You're in serious denial. The Wall Street Journal is the leading conservative newspaper. Looks like you'll be going into hibernation for 8 years.

No, I don't know. Why do you call her the 'Ice Queen'?

Chill, dude. It appears to be her nickname.

http://www.zazzle.com/hillary_ice_queen_ti...574255095614452

Whoa. Check this one out.

http://www.freakingnews.com/Ice-Queen-Hillary-Pics-41415.asp

Guest Pondering Clintonista

You mean February 5, not 12. I think Hillary Clinton's comments have not been detrimental at all. The former President, on the other hand, needs to be restrained. I disagree with your "momentum" analysis. I think the dye is set and you'll wake up on Feb 6 and find that Clinton has an insurmountable delegate lead. The Obama groveling for VP will then begin.

Interesting you should mention Giuliani's former partner's criminal problems. Does that analysis also apply to Obama? Resnik was arrested yesterday and the press keeps finidng more contributions from Resnik to Obama and more questions on Obama's real estate deals with Resnik.

I agree, it's either Romney or McCain. With most of the upcoming Republican Primaries closed to only Republicans, I'd have to think it'll be Romney.

Guest Radagast
I would add that if February 5 passes without Hillary at least within striking distance of the required number of delegates to win nomination, she is in deep doo doo. My bet is Edwards will keep picking up 15-20% in each state. If it's a brokered convention, Obama wins.

On the Republican side, I find it interesting how they have come full circle back to Mc Cain again. Also, I wouldn't count Guliani out until after 2/5 although it looks pretty bad at this point. I was really rooting for Huckabee ... Damn!

'My bet is Edwards will keep picking up 15-20% in each state'

'I wouldn't count Guliani out until after 2/5'

OK, no more predicting ...I'll quit while I'm behind.

Guest I know you

Hey, dude, you must be one of the guys who heckled Senator Clinton with "Iron my Shirts" in New Hampshire! To quote her response to the hecklers, "Vestiges of sexism, alive and well." Time to grow up! Let's start, Bryan, by discussing issues you agree or disagree with her.

Guest a proud american
You mean February 5, not 12. I think Hillary Clinton's comments have not been detrimental at all. The former President, on the other hand, needs to be restrained. I disagree with your "momentum" analysis. I think the dye is set and you'll wake up on Feb 6 and find that Clinton has an insurmountable delegate lead. The Obama groveling for VP will then begin.

Interesting you should mention Giuliani's former partner's criminal problems. Does that analysis also apply to Obama? Resnik was arrested yesterday and the press keeps finidng more contributions from Resnik to Obama and more questions on Obama's real estate deals with Resnik.

I agree, it's either Romney or McCain. With most of the upcoming Republican Primaries closed to only Republicans, I'd have to think it'll be Romney.

Sorry for that, our primary is Feb 12. As we now know the 9/11 kid and Edwards are done. The difference though between Obama and Guliani is, Kerik was his business partner and Obama represented Resnik as an attorney. All of the Candidates have skeletons hiding in the closet. Mc Cain and Keating, Huckabee and his parole of a rapist who killed and raped a women after being released and Romney who knows.

However I think that there is too much bad blood now between Clinton and Obama for her to choose him. Personally I think she may choose Richardson. But we really won't know who the Democrat is until the Convention since some States are winner take all and some are proportional. The super delegates will in all liklihood be the deciders.

Guest Dumbfounded
'My bet is Edwards will keep picking up 15-20% in each state'

'I wouldn't count Guliani out until after 2/5'

OK, no more predicting ...I'll quit while I'm behind.

Radagast, Is it like you're intentionally trying to be wrong because you can't get any wronger!

Pray tell us which of the following: Obama or Clinton... and Romney or McCain. Whatever you pick, I'm going with the other guy or gal.

Guest Radagast
Radagast, Is it like you're intentionally trying to be wrong because you can't get any wronger!

Pray tell us which of the following: Obama or Clinton... and Romney or McCain. Whatever you pick, I'm going with the other guy or gal.

Predicting is a tricky game. Haven't seen you make any ... good stratagy on your part. However, I guess I've allowed what I want to cloud what I predict.

Since you asked though... I'm picking St. McCain to seal the Republican nomination on 2/5. The Democratic nominee will still be unclear on 2/6.

Guest *Autonomous*

Great defense-"2Smart is just parroting what he's been told!"

The problem is, the characteristics that get her called the 'Ice Queen' would be called 'steely determination' in a man. If she was more emotional, it'd be 'evidence' that a woman can't handle the pressure. Either way, it is a common sexist position held against women in any position of power. What makes especially pathetic is that there are a LOT of legitimate reasons to oppose Clinton. The only way I'd vote for her (or any Democrat this year) would be if the Republicans are stupid enough to run Romney.

Guest Pondering Clintonista
Sorry for that, our primary is Feb 12. As we now know the 9/11 kid and Edwards are done. The difference though between Obama and Guliani is, Kerik was his business partner and Obama represented Resnik as an attorney. All of the Candidates have skeletons hiding in the closet. Mc Cain and Keating, Huckabee and his parole of a rapist who killed and raped a women after being released and Romney who knows.

However I think that there is too much bad blood now between Clinton and Obama for her to choose him. Personally I think she may choose Richardson. But we really won't know who the Democrat is until the Convention since some States are winner take all and some are proportional. The super delegates will in all liklihood be the deciders.

No, our primary is Feb 5. Read your sample ballot!

As to the super delegates, most of them are already committed to Clinton which is why Clinton is ahead in the delegate count. You mean the at large delegates, which will remain uncommitted until the convention. But for them to make a difference, Obama and Clinton would literally have to split the remaining elections.

No, the relationship between Obama and Rezko is not just representing him as an attorney. Here's an NBC news excerpt from a TV news report:

MYERS: This is Senator Barack Obama's stately home in a pricy Chicago neighborhood. Inside the iron fence that surrounds his home is a vacant lot that lies at the heart of the controversy over Obama's relationship with his friend and campaign contributor Tony Rezko. When Obama bought the home in 2005, the seller insisted that the house and the lot be sold at the same time. But Obama says he couldn't afford the lot. Here's the Realtor for the seller talking about the Obamas.

DONNA SCHWAN (real estate agent): They were not interested in the lot at any point. It wasn't even on the table for them.

MYERS: That's where his longtime friend Rezko comes into the picture. In June 2005, Rezko's wife bought the lot for $625,000 -- full price. And on the same day, Obama bought his home for $1,650,000 -- 300,000 below asking price. He says because the house had been on the market for months. At the time, it had been widely reported that Rezko was under scrutiny in various investigations for possible political corruption. Rezko was later indicted for bribery and fraud, unrelated to the Obama sale.

JAY STEWART (executive director of the Chicago Better Government Association): What looks bad about the transaction is the fact that the transaction occurred at all. Tony Rezko was headed for trouble. He was clearly in the crosshairs of the federal government.

Guest FredFlint

You wonder if the Secret service has an inside track as to whats where for 08, For only Mrs Clinton and Mr Obama were given code names by protection, HC is "Evergreen" and BHO is "The Renegade"