WRITE IN MANGIN FOR MAYOR!!!

Guest VOTER

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ON NOVEMBER 8TH:

"B" SMART, "B" RESPONSIBLE, "B" ON THE WINNING SIDE----VOTE ROW B FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

CORZINE AND THE SANTOS TEAM---PERFECT TOGETHER!

:o:o wow what a very bad choice! the last time that phrase" perfect together" the state got the screw real HARD! you could at least make 1 of your own but you spinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thats all!!!!! :lol::lol:

ON NOVEMBER 8TH:

"B" SMART, "B" RESPONSIBLE, "B" ON THE WINNING SIDE----VOTE ROW B FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

CORZINE AND THE SANTOS TEAM---PERFECT TOGETHER!

This shows what is important to A Realist (" be on the winning side"). He did not say do what is right for Kearny. We are stuck with an administration which cannot stop overnight commmercial parking on our streets, a flooding problem is beyond thier ability to control. That is no problem for A Realist his concern is to be on the winning side. That, is the thinking which has us were we are today.

We need Corzine without Santos.

:o  :o wow what a very bad choice! the last time that phrase" perfect together" the state got the screw real HARD! you could at least make 1 of your own but you spinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thats all!!!!! :lol:  :lol:

Man, you are really slow on the uptake! That was sarcasm, my senile friend! In case you don't recall, that slogan was coined by one of your Republican heroes, Tom Kean. So you're now saying that he screwed the state? I'll drink to that!

Guest Just do it

The time has come. Our mayor's head is so big that he feels he can do what ever he wants. His administrator is out of control and costing us big bucks. Think it over at least a write in gives us a choice. LETS SEND A MESSAGE.

AND THE MESSAGE IS-----FOUR MORE YEARS FOR SANTOS & CO.

Just read the reply above. Will that be the only choice open to the voter and tax payer. Take a shot send a message write in who ever you wish. The more write ins there are the better. Food for thought. Hey silent majority mabe you should start mailing out info. You never know?

Man, you are really slow on the uptake! That was sarcasm, my senile friend! In case you don't recall, that slogan was coined by one of your Republican heroes, Tom Kean. So you're now saying that he screwed the state? I'll drink to that!

Who's paying for the drink?

:blink: OUCH I HATE THIS BUT HERE IT IS your right! BURN IS THE 1 THAT LIED SAYNG NO STATE TAX AND GAMBLING! SORRY HE WAS JUST AS BAD OR WORSE!! :angry: OH 1 MORE THING YOUR OLDER THAN ME! I STILL HAVE MY WITS YOU LOST YOURS :huh:

B) OUCH I HATE THIS BUT HERE IT IS your right! BURN IS THE 1 THAT LIED SAYNG NO STATE TAX AND GAMBLING! SORRY HE WAS JUST AS BAD OR WORSE!! :blink:    OH 1 MORE THING YOUR OLDER THAN ME! I STILL HAVE MY WITS YOU LOST YOURS :blink:

You can't even spell, how sad. "Burn", what an ass you are!

Guest vote Tuesday November 8th

If you wish to cast a WRITE-IN vote, go to the PERSONAL CHOICE column, press the button across from the office you wish to write in. A blinking Green "X" will appear. Using the keyboard below, enter the name of the person of your choice, one letter at a time (J A M E S M A N G I N). To make a space between first and middle name or initial and last name use the arrow pointing to the right on the keyboard. To make a correction,use the arrow pointing to the left. The name you enter will appear in the display to the left of the keyboard. After you have completed your selection, press the ENTER key on the keyboard. Your choice is complete. (Each write-in is a separate entry). **IMPORTANT** When choosing a PERSONAL CHOICE (Write-In) whatever OFFICE you choose to put in a PERSONAL CHOICE OF, THAT IS THE ONLY OFFICE TO WHICH THE VOTE WILL BE COUNTED. Please read the face of the Ballot carefullly before taking this option. Should you have any questions relative to the PERSONAL CHOICE, DO NOT ask the Distrcit Board Worker (they will instruct you to vote for Al Santos and tell Barbara Sherry) before entering the voting booth. "WARNING" An improperly cast vote will not be counted.

Those are the instructions slightly modified on my Ballot. We can pull it off, we can elect James Mangin as Mayor. Who is sending out the postcards with the above instructions and "You do have a Choice on November 8th. Select Personal Choice and type in James Mangin for Mayor." town wide. A Write-In campaign with the aid of technology. Hope is alive. Every vote will send a message.

If you wish to cast a WRITE-IN vote, go to the PERSONAL CHOICE column, press the button across from the office you wish to write in.  A blinking Green "X" will appear.  Using the keyboard below, enter the name of the person of your choice, one letter at a time (J A M E S  M A N G I N).  To make a space between first and middle name or initial and last name use the arrow pointing to the right on the keyboard.  To make a correction,use the arrow pointing to the left.  The name you enter will appear in the display to the left of the keyboard.  After you have completed your selection, press the ENTER key on the keyboard.  Your choice is complete. (Each write-in is a separate entry).  **IMPORTANT** When choosing a PERSONAL CHOICE (Write-In) whatever OFFICE you choose to put in a PERSONAL CHOICE OF, THAT IS THE ONLY OFFICE TO WHICH THE VOTE WILL BE COUNTED. Please read the face of the Ballot carefullly before taking this option.  Should you have any questions relative to the PERSONAL CHOICE, DO NOT ask the Distrcit Board Worker (they will instruct you to vote for Al Santos and tell Barbara Sherry) before entering the voting booth.  "WARNING" An improperly cast vote will not be counted.

Those are the instructions slightly modified on my Ballot.  We can pull it off, we can elect James Mangin as Mayor.  Who is sending out the postcards with the above instructions and "You do have a Choice on November 8th.  Select Personal Choice and type in James Mangin for Mayor."  town wide.  A Write-In campaign with the aid of technology.  Hope is alive.  Every vote will send a message.

I hope you get a large portiion of the vote Tuesday to show that the public is aware that they have a choice. If you pull this off it will be a first for Kearny that's for sure. Good luck.

I hope you get a large portiion of the vote Tuesday to show that the public is aware that they have a choice. If you pull this off it will be a first for Kearny that's for sure. Good luck.

I will cast my vote for Mr. Mangin because Santos has deceived the taxpapers of Kearny.I was not aware until I read the post about the flood residents that Mr.Mangin was the only one who supported them. We need a person to run who is this concerned.

I will cast my vote for Mr. Mangin because Santos has deceived the taxpapers of Kearny.I was not aware until I read the post about the flood residents that Mr.Mangin was the only one who supported them. We need a person to run who is this concerned.

Ask Mr. Mangin about his original discussion regarding the pump station and how he wanted to apply for a grant to do yet another study before beginning work on the project; or about how he voted against the bond ordinance that provided the financing for the sewer separation. Talk about deception!

Ask Mr. Mangin about his original discussion regarding the pump station and how he wanted to apply for a grant to do yet another study before beginning work on the project; or about how he voted against the bond ordinance that provided the financing for the sewer separation. Talk about deception!

Great idea! Let's talk about deception! Let's talk about hiding behind a computer monitor spreading lies and thinking that people will believe it. You don't have much confidence in the ability of ordinary people to see through your lies, do you?

OK, let's talk about my plan. In Feb. 2004 the residents of King St, Schuyler Ave came to the Town Council meeting and demanded action. The Mayor stated the Town Engineers were still "looking into it." At our next Agenda Meeting I asked the Mayor what we were doing about it and he repeated that it was still being looked into - all talk, no action.

At the next Town Council meeting I asked how we intended to pay for whatever action the Engineer finally came up with to fix the sewage problem. No one knew. My plan didn't involved any kind of grant for any kind of study. That's just bull**** and people know it. I proposed a second application to the Environmental Infrastructure Trust Fund to pay for whatever we evenutally decided to do. Since Kearny is part of the Hudson County Urban Complex, the EITF would provide a no-interest loan for 75% of the costs and a 2% loan for the balance. The Mayor and Council refused to even discuss the issue. The residents were furious. Now, not only was the Mayor and Council not acting fast enough, they refused to even consider a financing plan. Once the Engineer figured out what to do (which never happened, the State recommended the pumping station), the Mayor had no plan to pay for it.

For the record, it took another six months for the Mayor to propose his plan to pay for the project. We diverted $415,000 of previously-borrowed funds (at 5% interest) to pay for the King St pumping station. According to my math, that will cost us about $18,000 more in higher interest costs. Higher interest costs are no stranger to the Santos administration.

So, spin all you want Realist. The people can see through your lies and recognize you for the lowly political hack cheerleader you are.

Jim Mangin

ps - As always, if you would like to see the draft of my resolution I'd be happy to share it. E-mail me at jimmangin@aol.com and I'll send it. Of course you won't.

Great idea! Let's talk about deception! Let's talk about hiding behind a computer monitor spreading lies and thinking that people will believe it. You don't have much confidence in the ability of ordinary people to see through your lies, do you?

OK, let's talk about my plan. In Feb. 2004 the residents of King St, Schuyler Ave came to the Town Council meeting and demanded action. The Mayor stated the Town Engineers were still "looking into it." At our next Agenda Meeting I asked the Mayor what we were doing about it and he repeated that it was still being looked into - all talk, no action.

At the next Town Council meeting I asked how we intended to pay for whatever action the Engineer finally came up with to fix the sewage problem. No one knew. My plan didn't involved any kind of grant for any kind of study. That's just bull**** and people know it. I proposed a second application to the Environmental Infrastructure Trust Fund to pay for whatever we evenutally decided to do. Since Kearny is part of the Hudson County Urban Complex, the EITF would provide a no-interest loan for 75% of the costs and a 2% loan for the balance. The Mayor and Council refused to even discuss the issue. The residents were furious. Now, not only was the Mayor and Council not acting fast enough, they refused to even consider a financing plan. Once the Engineer figured out what to do (which never happened, the State recommended the pumping station), the Mayor had no plan to pay for it.

For the record, it took another six months for the Mayor to propose his plan to pay for the project. We diverted $415,000 of previously-borrowed funds (at 5% interest) to pay for the King St pumping station. According to my math, that will cost us about $18,000 more in higher interest costs. Higher interest costs are no stranger to the Santos administration.

So, spin all you want Realist. The people can see through your lies and recognize you for the lowly political hack cheerleader you are.

Jim Mangin 

ps - As always, if you would like to see the draft of my resolution I'd be happy to share it. E-mail me at jimmangin@aol.com and I'll send it. Of course you won't.

SANTOS'S PEOPLE SCREWED THE KING ST PEOPLE AND NOW HE'S LYING TO TRY AND DISCREDIT MANGIN. BUT IT WONT WORK. MANGIN HAS PROOF THAT SANTOS SCREWED THOSE PEOPLE. WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE?????? SANTOS IS JUST A LIAR!!!!!

WRITE IN MANGIN FOR MAYOR ON TUES!!!!!!!!

Jim Mangin 

Jimbo,

You are absolutely amazin'! So it's okay to borrow if you suggest it, but you voted against the sewer separation financing because it wasn't your idea?

It took another six months to produce a plan for the pumping station, but take a guess at how long the application process would have been for EITF funding. How about twice as long? And with no guarantee of securing the funds.

Lowly political hack cheerleader? I'll accept lowly, political and cheerleader, but hack.....nah. That would mean I receive monetary remuneration in exchange for my opinion and, in truth, just seeing Al Santos win again will be reward enough for me!

I'll "B" at the polls on Tuesday. Will you "B" there, too?

SANTOS'S PEOPLE SCREWED THE KING ST PEOPLE AND NOW HE'S LYING TO TRY AND DISCREDIT MANGIN. BUT IT WONT WORK. MANGIN HAS PROOF THAT SANTOS SCREWED THOSE PEOPLE. WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE?????? SANTOS IS JUST A LIAR!!!!!

WRITE IN MANGIN FOR MAYOR ON TUES!!!!!!!!

The Mayor is busy taking care of these people at the expense of the tax payers. Have you been to King Street lately. Their being well taken care of to assure he gets their votes. Go check it out. Get off this board and see what is happening around your comunity. Instead of shouting phrases and slogans get off your duff and see for your self. While your busy doing nothing but complaining he is busy geting things done! Like it or not. make an effort

Guest Ms. K. DeRay
Jimbo,

You are absolutely amazin'! So it's okay to borrow if you suggest it, but you voted against the sewer separation financing because it wasn't your idea?

It took another six months to produce a plan for the pumping station, but take a guess at how long the application process would have been for EITF funding. How about twice as long? And with no guarantee of securing the funds.

Lowly political hack cheerleader? I'll accept lowly, political and cheerleader, but hack.....nah. That would mean I receive monetary remuneration in exchange for my opinion and, in truth, just seeing Al Santos win again will be reward enough for me!

I'll  "B" at the polls on Tuesday. Will you  "B" there, too?

You are wrong the application process for EITF would have been ASAP if Santos listened to Mr. Mangin. You ask how do I know this I was at the meeting with Mr. Stanley Cach Head of Finace in the DEP. He stated funds for the pump would have been worked into the loan the Town applied for. Mr. Cach and others at the DEP KNEW THE RESIDENTS WERE LIVING WITH A HEALTH HAZARD. SOMETHING THE MAYOR SHOULD HAVE REALIZED INSTEAD HE SAT ON THIS ISSUE FOR 5 YEARS. Always looking into it. I HAVE THE TRUTH IN BLACK AND WHITE > DO YOU?? My reward is telling the public the TRUTH and that is SANTOS DID NOTHING TO HELP THE RESIDENTS!! Only one person helped us AND THAT PERSON IS MR. MANGIN.

Jimbo,

I'll  "B" at the polls on Tuesday. Will you  "B" there, too?

Typical response. More lies. No back-up.

"So it's okay to borrow if you suggest it, but you voted against the sewer separation financing because it wasn't your idea?"

Of course it's okay to borrow. But we don't have to bond. Bonding should be a last resort. Borrowing from the EITF would've saved taxpayers money. I voted against the $11,000,000 sewer separation financing because the Mayor couldn't answer my question asking why in Aug 2003 our annual debt was $49 million when we filed an earlier report in April 2003 saying it was $65 million. No one could answer, not the Mayor, Business Administrator or CFO. That's why I voted against it. You like to check things out. Check out Kearny's Annual Debt Statement filed in Aug 2003 and the Supplemental Debt Statement filed in April 2003. But I have to warn you - under OPRA it will cost you $1.50 for the copies. E-mail me and I'll send you copies for free.

"It took another six months to produce a plan for the pumping station, but take a guess at how long the application process would have been for EITF funding. How about twice as long? And with no guarantee of securing the funds"

More lies. We were pre-approved for the financing, thanks to the efforts of Ms. DeRay, Mrs. Santos and Mrs. Kennedy. They communicated regularly with the State. Contact Mr. Stanley Cach at the NJ DEP for verification. His e-mail address is stanley.cach@dep.state.nj.us. Mr. Cach will tell you what he told me, that the NJDEP would do everything in their power to get the Town of Kearny to fix this "deplorable situation."

When will you get it? You can lie and spin all you want. The Mayor and Council ignored these people for years! You can't change history.

And the worst part is, it still continues to this day.

Seriously, you really should stay away from this issue. You just can't sugarcoat raw sewage. Stick to other issues like paying Town employees who are in the military reserves. Whoops, forgot. You lost that one too.

Jim Mangin

The Mayor is busy taking care of these people at the expense of the tax payers. Have you been to King Street lately. Their being well taken care of to assure he gets their votes. Go check it out. Get off this board and see what is happening around your comunity. Instead of shouting phrases and slogans get off your duff and see for your self. While your busy doing nothing but complaining he is busy geting things done! Like it or not. make an effort

:( are you on drugs? he is wasting time and money doing the things that should have been done years ago!!! to little to late!!!wasting time IS WASTING MONEY! the jobs would have cost less when they was needed! JIM IS RIGHT! 30 YEARS TO PAY WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN 2 AT MOST WAKE UP!!!!! :angry:

Archived