WRITE IN MANGIN FOR MAYOR!!!

Guest VOTER

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
Sounds to me like Diaz is a Republican now!

Never was or ever will be!!!! I do SUPPORT and will write Jim Mangin's name this November,8, 2005 for the Mayoral seat.However what is going on right now is the town council is democratically IMPLODING from within.Some council members have realized that Santos and his side kick Mary Torres must STEP DOWN!!!For the survival of the Party and for the Control of our Taxes. Santos has simply made TOO MANY Powerful Democratic enemies in the State of New Jersey and we are all FEELING THE SQUEEZE to force him and Torres out.If you do not want to face these BRUTAL FACTS just ask yourself: HOW CAN KEARNY SURVIVE ANOTHER 4 YEARS OF BEING LED BY SANTOS AND NOT GO BANKRUPT ACCORDING TO THE TREND OF TAX GROWTH THAT WE HAD SINCE SANTOS TOOK OFFICE?The trend will continue because the Hudson County Democratic Machine as well as the State want us to "clean up" our own mess and force Santos and Mary Torres to step down. The Kearny Town Council is IMPLODING, IMPLODING AND IMPLODING.It is just a matter of time and Carol Jean Doyle will get the "NOD". They want Santos to save face so they gave him a "LOLLYPOP" job as County Clerk.Santos is also going back to school for "TAX LAWS" this way he can save face by saying he was too busy with job and school ya,da,ya,da. MARK MY WORDS!!! THE MANTRA AT THE TOWN COUNCIL IS IMPLOSION, IMPLOSION, IMPLOSION. And Carol Jean Doyle for Mayor!!!!!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guestimate
Never was or ever will be!!!! I do SUPPORT and will write Jim Mangin's name this November,8, 2005 for the Mayoral seat.However what is going on right now is the town council is democratically IMPLODING from within.Some council members have realized that Santos and his side kick Mary Torres must STEP DOWN!!!For the survival of the Party and for the Control of our Taxes. Santos has simply made TOO MANY Powerful Democratic enemies in the State of New Jersey and we are all FEELING THE SQUEEZE to force him and Torres out.If you do not want to face these BRUTAL FACTS just ask yourself: HOW CAN KEARNY SURVIVE ANOTHER 4 YEARS OF BEING LED BY SANTOS AND NOT GO BANKRUPT ACCORDING TO THE TREND OF TAX GROWTH THAT WE HAD SINCE SANTOS TOOK OFFICE?The trend will continue because the Hudson County Democratic Machine as well as the State want us to "clean up" our own mess and force Santos and Mary Torres to step down. The Kearny Town Council is IMPLODING, IMPLODING AND IMPLODING.It is just a matter of time and  Carol Jean Doyle will get the "NOD". They want Santos to save face so they gave him a "LOLLYPOP" job as County Clerk.Santos is also going back to school for "TAX LAWS" this way he can save face by saying he was too busy with job and school ya,da,ya,da. MARK MY WORDS!!! THE MANTRA AT THE TOWN COUNCIL IS IMPLOSION, IMPLOSION, IMPLOSION. And Carol Jean Doyle for Mayor!!!!!!!

Carol Jean, please come on here and tell us you are not playing along with this idiot. If you remain silent on this that will tell us that his ramblings are true.

Unless of course, it is your turn to have the *** held to your head.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

If your not "OUTRAGED" about your high property TAXES. Then your not paying attention. "VOTE CHANGE WRITE IN MANGIN FOR MAYOR OF KEARNY"

Guest Supporter
WRITE IN "JAMES MANGIN FOR MAYOR OF KEARNY"

What the above poster really means:

Type in James Mangin after hitting the Personal Choice button on the voting machine. It's 12 letters on the keyboard that can make a huge difference in making sure our property taxes do not go up excessively and that we get appropriate county and state funds (in porportion to our population) that we are not getting now because Mayor Santos ticked off the powers that be.

Type James Mangin as your personal choice for Mayor.

Guest Little Ricky

Type  in James Mangin after hitting the Personal Choice button on the voting machine.  It's 12 letters on the keyboard that can make a huge difference in making sure our property taxes do not go up excessively and that we get appropriate county and state funds (in porportion to our population) that we are not getting now because Mayor Santos ticked off the powers that be. 

Hey Bert, the man has been quoted as saying that you are a complete idiot. Why woud you support him?????????

Type  in James Mangin after hitting the Personal Choice button on the voting machine.  It's 12 letters on the keyboard that can make a huge difference in making sure our property taxes do not go up excessively and that we get appropriate county and state funds (in porportion to our population) that we are not getting now because Mayor Santos ticked off the powers that be. 

Can you register a vote for Mangin with an absentee ballot ?

Can you register a vote for Mangin with an absentee ballot ?

Forget the absentee ballots, the new electronic voting machines make it easy to type in a personal choice by simply selecting personal choice and then typing 13 letters J A M E S [space] M A N G I N then [Enter Key]

With a low voter turnout, Mangin wins.

And you think the County and State will respond better to a guy (Mangin) who took their money and fell flat on his face? What world are you living in?

SANTOS & CO. ....FOUR MORE YEARS...AND THEN SOME!

Guest kearny reader
And you think the County and State will respond better to a guy (Mangin) who took their money and fell flat on his face? What world are you living in?

I read this site daily. When Santos mistreats the Town workers ignores people who have a severe sewer problem and even hurts the servicemen and keeps raising taxes why should I vote for him?

Guest Electronic Voting Machine
WRITE IN MANGIN FOR MAYOR!!!!

What Silent Majority really means is Select Personal Choice on the Mayor's column and type in J A M E S M A N G I N and then press Enter key.

Hey Silent Majority why don't you get it, if you want people to vote for Mangin you better send that postcard out to all registered voters on how to vote for Mangin. You may want to put in a plug for KOTW while your at it. It may help you in the long run with the Board of Education election. This board is gaining popularity. 30 folks on at once yesterday according to the message on the board. That means a lot more people check the board out on a daily basis.

Hey, KOTW why don't you do a mailing of your own. Two mailings would go a long way.

What Silent Majority really means is Select Personal Choice on the Mayor's column and type in J A M E S  M A N G I N and then press Enter key.

Hey Silent Majority why don't you get it, if you want people to vote for Mangin you better send that postcard out to all registered voters on how to vote for Mangin.  You may want to put in a plug for KOTW while your at it.  It may help you in the long run with the Board of Education election.  This board is gaining popularity.  30 folks on at once yesterday according to the message on the board.  That means a lot more people check the board out on a daily basis.

Hey, KOTW why don't you do a mailing of your own.  Two mailings would go a long way.

what gives you the impression that KOTW endorses Mangin?

The county responds to whomever holds the seat. Now that Santos is behaving himself, and slipping into the reality of politics. i.e. taking the clerk's job on 1/1/06 they will accept him,expect him to behave and if not, he's out of a job They don't need him and are not impressed with the turnout of votes he delivers for other candidates, but with Al Cifelli's support they will politely accept him. They will never like him. Watch his behavior at a political function, without Mary or one of the ladies at his side, he is at a loss and seems really uncomfortable. Personality wise, they like Mangin better.

The county responds to whomever holds the seat.  Now that Santos is behaving himself, and slipping into the reality of politics. i.e. taking the clerk's job on 1/1/06 they will accept him,expect him to behave and if not, he's out of a job They don't need him and are not impressed with the turnout of votes he delivers for other candidates, but with Al Cifelli's support they will politely accept him.  They will never like him.  Watch his behavior at a political function, without Mary or one of the ladies at his side, he is at a loss and seems really uncomfortable.  Personality wise, they like Mangin better.

Personality? Oh, yeah. The party big guns often sit around discussing "personalities". Riiiiight!

The cardinal rule: everybody loves a winner....and Santos always wins!!

The county responds to whomever holds the seat.  Now that Santos is behaving himself, and slipping into the reality of politics. i.e. taking the clerk's job on 1/1/06 they will accept him,expect him to behave and if not, he's out of a job They don't need him and are not impressed with the turnout of votes he delivers for other candidates, but with Al Cifelli's support they will politely accept him.  They will never like him.  Watch his behavior at a political function, without Mary or one of the ladies at his side, he is at a loss and seems really uncomfortable.  Personality wise, they like Mangin better.

Santos sided with Cunningham in the Menedez/Cunningham War. You can't befriend a guy who calls Menedez a political terrorist and a racist and expect Bad Bob to warm up to you. They will never like him and they will never trust him. First chance and they will dump him.

Personality? Oh, yeah. The party big guns often sit around discussing "personalities". Riiiiight!

The cardinal rule: everybody loves a winner....and Santos always wins!!

Even the winner loves the winner, but one of these days your gonna lose a turn. And things aint looking to good. Let's see what kind of turn out you get in november. Now that you took the job you belong to them (THE COUNTY) so do as your told or you'll be out of work. I'm amazed that it's Ok for you to take from the county politicos but not for magin. I guess it's a double standard, Hey! maybe we will see Sacco signs around town again??

Even the winner loves the winner, but one of these days your gonna lose a turn. And things aint looking to good. Let's see what kind of turn out you get in november. Now that you took the job you belong to them (THE COUNTY) so do as your told or you'll be out of work. I'm amazed that it's Ok for you to take from the county politicos but not for magin. I guess it's a double standard, Hey! maybe we will see Sacco signs around town again??

Don't worry they know Santos for what he is. I'm sure they would be happier with someone else in power here in Kearny. It is not to their benifit to have any town mismanaged. They know what the cost to the party of someone like Santos is.

The best we citizens of Kearny can do is register our discontent by voting for Forrester and using the personal choice feature to vote for Mangin.

Will we win? No, but every vote lost to the party shows the party bosses just what is going on here in Kearny. You will also show your support for our military reserves , people with sewer problems, and send a message to Santos and Co. that your taxes are too high!

Do not just stay away from the polls. That is a vote for Santos and high taxes.

Guest Cuirious
Don't worry they know Santos for what he is. I'm sure they would be happier with someone else in power here in Kearny. It is not to their benifit to have any town mismanaged. They know what the cost to the party of someone like Santos is.

The best we citizens of Kearny can do is register our discontent by voting for Forrester and using the personal choice feature to vote for Mangin.

Will we win? No, but every vote lost to the party shows the party bosses just what is going on here in Kearny. You will also show your support for our military reserves , people with sewer problems, and send a message to Santos and Co. that your taxes are too high!

Do not just stay away from the polls. That is a vote for Santos and high taxes.

Does anyone know what happened to Morejon who ran in the first ward last year? Any idea if he is running again next year? From what I remember he was in finance and tax collection. That could be what Kearny needs, rather that is what Kearny has needed for many years.

Guest Guest-buster

To Guest and all other critics: it's easy to do this when you're faceless and nameless and can hide behind the anonymity of this Board. Which one of us will show up at a Council meeting and question the Mayor and Council? By the look of things, probably no one. The only critics using their names appear to be Bert Diaz and Jim Mangin. Rest assured, neither Diaz nor Mangin will question the Mayor and Council directly for fear of embarrasment. The others on this Board will probably remain anonymous lest their personal agendas or gripes be revealed.

To Guest and all other critics:  it's easy to do this when you're faceless and nameless and can hide behind the anonymity of this Board.  Which one of us will show up at a Council meeting and question the Mayor and Council?  By the look of things, probably no one.  The only critics using their names appear to be Bert Diaz and Jim Mangin.  Rest assured, neither Diaz nor Mangin will question the Mayor and Council directly for fear of embarrasment.  The others on this Board will probably remain anonymous lest their personal agendas or gripes be revealed.

Even you. :lol:

Archived