WRITE IN MANGIN FOR MAYOR!!!

Guest VOTER

Pleeeeease! Mangin couldn't win when he had an organized campaign backed by some heavy hitting financial contributors. How the hell do you think he has the slightest chance of winning with a write-in campaign? That's beyond dreaming----that's hallucinating!

You know it's funny Surrealist. When Santos makes hard decisions and recommends change you're his biggest supporter. But, God forbid, if anyone else recommends some sort of fiscal change, it is deemed, by you, to be a hallucination. I don't think Mangin has a shot at a write in campaign, but I feel Santos has more than whittled away at the trust he has been given.

I'm willing to hope for a change, but, as a liberal, I'm sure you support more taxes. Let the property taxes rise!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Voting Man
Pleeeeease! Mangin couldn't win when he had an organized campaign backed by some heavy hitting financial contributors. How the hell do you think he has the slightest chance of winning with a write-in campaign? That's beyond dreaming----that's hallucinating!

Concerning write-ins do it. The County Fathers who love Santos watch such things every vote carefully.

If you just don't vote as most people do because they think it is a waste of time it really will be a waste of time. Write-ins and votes for Forrester will show our displeasure.

The important thing is to talk it up. Tell people how and why. I'm sure it will have a small impact now but it will grow.

This is why, A Realist is discourging you. Keep it up forever.These votes will not be wasted.

Like wise voting against Corizine will be noted more by the County fathers. It is the only way we can make our voices heard.

Town workers not happy vote for Forrester. This shows the County fathers what is going on here.

If there are any County fathers reading this site please note. Forrester votes given in Kearny are vote againist the Kearny Administration and it's policies.

Ho hum. I see you're already putting into place your tired, feeble, defeatist rationale....excuses, excuses, excuses!

(The Santosians seem to be able to get THEIR "few thousand out to vote".)

You sound very proud that there is such a small turnout. That is a disgrace

I hope that you are not an elected offical.

You sound very proud that there is such a small turnout. That is a disgrace

I hope that you are not an elected offical.

I am a very conscientious citizen who holds the right to vote as sacred. I have never missed voting in any election. I wish that everyone who is eligible would exercise this extraordinary privilege. I am also, as my name suggests, a realist. As such, I recognize that you can't motivate people who refuse to be motivated, so you work with what you have.

Santos & Co. have done an excellent job of getting their people out to vote. Now if all you antis could do the same, you might have a horse race. Problem is your "people" exist, for the most part, in your mind.

Concerning write-ins do it. The County Fathers who love Santos watch such things every vote carefully.

If you just don't vote as most people do because they think it is a waste of time it really will be a waste of time. Write-ins and votes for Forrester will show our displeasure.

The important thing is to talk it up. Tell people how and why. I'm sure it will have a small impact now but it will grow.

This is why, A Realist is discourging you. Keep it up forever.These votes will not be wasted.

Like wise voting against Corizine will be  noted more by the County fathers. It is the only way we can make our voices heard.

Town workers not happy vote for Forrester. This shows the County fathers what is going on here.

If there are any County fathers reading this site please note. Forrester votes given in Kearny are vote againist the Kearny Administration and it's policies.

Oh, yes. Can't you just picture Bernie Kenny and Tom Degise scurrying around in a panic because a handful of nitwits in Kearny are going to vote Republican? Really now!

I am a very conscientious citizen who holds the right to vote as sacred. I have never missed voting in any election. I wish that everyone who is eligible would exercise this extraordinary privilege. I am also, as my name suggests, a realist. As such, I recognize that you can't motivate people who refuse to be motivated, so you work with what you have.

Santos & Co. have done an excellent job of getting their people out to vote. Now if all you antis could do the same, you might have a horse race. Problem is your "people" exist, for the most part, in your mind.

Exactly! what is starting to happen. Prople "are" becoming motivated by high taxes, uncalled for lawsuits,etc.

Keep talking and writing all you "antis."

Oh, yes. Can't you just picture Bernie Kenny and Tom Degise scurrying around in a panic because a handful of nitwits in Kearny are going to vote Republican? Really now!

Bernie Kenny and Tom Degise are two good smart Democratic leaders. They know every vote is important.

Corzine may just need the nitwit vote to win. Tell them that you could have had the nitwit vote, but we decided we didn't need it.

Who do you write off next Irish,Blacks,Hispanics,Italians,Poles,Greeks,Catholics,Muslims,Jews,etc.

I guess you have shown. Who you think belongs and deserves to belong you and your "party" members. That sounds familiar according to history.

Bernie Kenny and Tom Degise are two good smart Democratic leaders. They know every vote is important.

Corzine may just need the nitwit vote to win. Tell them that you could have had the nitwit vote, but we decided we didn't need it.

Who do you write off next Irish,Blacks,Hispanics,Italians,Poles,Greeks,Catholics,Muslims,Jews,etc.

I guess you have shown. Who you think belongs and deserves to belong you and your "party" members. That sounds familiar according to history.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

When Democratic Voters vote for the Republican. They will pay attention.

That is all members of the Kearny Democratic party including you Reaist should vote Republican. This would show we are are tired of high taxes, ineffective leadership and corruption.

Corruption translates into waste tax money. I'm sure, even you are against waste due to corruption and ineffective leadership.

VOTE Republican for Governor nand Write in Mangin!

Guest Spelling B
When Democratic Voters vote for the Republican. They will pay attention.

That is all members of the Kearny Democratic party including you Reaist should vote Republican. This would show we are are tired of high taxes, ineffective leadership and corruption.

Corruption translates into waste tax money. I'm sure, even you are against waste due to corruption and ineffective leadership.

VOTE Republican for Governor nand Write in Mangin!

Please spell Realist the right way! He cannot tolerate misspelling.

He can put up with high taxes, Hudson Dems with mob ties, Low morales in National level Democratic elected officals, Kearny being the dumping grounds for the State and Count, but not poor spelling.

Poor spellers do not deserve the vote.

As long as you can spell MANGIN you can do Kearny good.

VOTE REPUBLICAN WRITE IN MAGIN FOR MAYOR

Please spell Realist the right way! He cannot tolerate misspelling.

He can put up with high taxes, Hudson Dems with mob ties, Low morales in National level Democratic elected officals,  Kearny being the dumping grounds for the State and Count, but not poor spelling.

Poor spellers do not deserve the vote.

As long as you can spell MANGIN you can do Kearny good.

VOTE REPUBLICAN WRITE IN MAGIN FOR MAYOR

Gosh, you're so right. It's the little things in life that bug me. Like the fact that you spell the name of your very favorite candidate two different ways in the same post. Tsk, tsk, tsk!

How in the world are you guys going to pull off a write-in if you can't even spell?

Gosh, you're so right. It's the little things in life that bug me. Like the fact that you spell the name of your very favorite candidate two different ways in the same post. Tsk, tsk, tsk!

How in the world are you guys going to pull off a write-in if you can't even spell?

Do not answer Realist this guy is out there. All I can say is get a life and seek help you need meds.

Yeah. Make up your mind. Are you voting for Mangin or Magin?

Guest Thanks

Thanks Surlist,

Your right! We'll have to watch our spelling. You may have saved a vote or two for jim. Thanks again.

Please post any further tips.

VOTE FOR FORRESTER AND WRITE IN MANGIN

Unfortunately Realist is right on this one.  Kearny voters are about as uninterested in elections as they can be. 

So don't vote then get online and B**ch about it for the next four years.

Don't listen to Realist he wins when there is a light voter turnout. You can make a statement .

VOTE FORRESTER FOR GOVERNOR AND WRITE IN MANGIN

Thanks Surlist,

Your right!  We'll have to watch our spelling. You may have saved a vote or two for jim. Thanks again.

Doesn't really matter how you spell it. Won't make any difference........in the election, that is!

Guest Turnout

This is a year when the turnout should be heavy i.e. governor's race etc. The county will be watching the numbers as Corzine will rely heavily upon Hudson County to deliver. Let's just see how Kearny leaders do in delivering the numbers

Guest taxpaper
Thanks Surlist,

Your right!  We'll have to watch our spelling. You may have saved a vote or two for jim. Thanks again.

I dislike Santos so I will cast my vote for Mangin when its his time to run.

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

This November "VOTE JAMES MANGIN FOR MAYOR OF KEARNY" Protest "HUGE PROPERTY TAX INCREASES" Make a statement on Election Day!!!!! WRITE IN MANGIN!!!!!

Guest The Elephant
This November "VOTE JAMES MANGIN FOR MAYOR OF KEARNY" Protest "HUGE PROPERTY TAX INCREASES"      Make a statement on Election Day!!!!!  WRITE IN MANGIN!!!!!

Sounds to me like Diaz is a Republican now!

Guest Reptile
Sounds to me like Diaz is a Republican now!

He's not a Republican, he's a chameleon / snake (spineless). He slithes through the grass and changes his colors or skin when it's beneficial to him.

I knew him when he was a Kearny Democrat till they caught on to him. Now he's trying to pass himself off as a Hudson County Democrat.

Little does he know, they know all about him, they're using him as a tool / fool that he is.

Archived