Hinchcliffe...

JustTheFacts

Guest WRONG!

Hinchy is Not running to split the vote!!! are you an idiot? Do you seriously think that the mayor, or Dologhan, are worried about wood? the answer: NO.

Theere are probably five people writing pro-wood garbage on this site, him included. another two might be town employed people, by that i mean a certain crossing gaurd, and a certain teacher.

Wood poses no threat. Hinchy can still win this thing on his own.

The mayor wouldn't mind Hinchy winning. Hinchy is now a McD boy. He can be controlled, and if he shows he can work with Hinchy, the anti-parade, lead by Millan and McCormick, would be stifled becuase Hinchy would be pro-McD, pro stadium, pro-condos, pro redevelopment....

McDonough would mind at all seeing Hinchy win.

Hinchy is Not running to split the vote!!! are you an idiot? Do you seriously think that the mayor, or Dologhan, are worried about wood? the answer: NO.

Theere are probably five people writing pro-wood garbage on this site, him included. another two might be town employed people, by that i mean a certain crossing gaurd, and a certain teacher.

Wood poses no threat. Hinchy can still win this thing on his own.

The mayor wouldn't mind Hinchy winning. Hinchy is now a McD boy. He can be controlled, and if he shows he can work with Hinchy, the anti-parade, lead by Millan and McCormick, would be stifled becuase Hinchy would be pro-McD, pro stadium, pro-condos, pro redevelopment....

McDonough would mind at all seeing Hinchy win.

DUH WE KNOW THAT EINSTEIN, ANY OTHER INTELLIGENT POINTS YOU WANNA SHARE?

Hinchy is running for McDonough, to split the vote.  A Vote for Hinchy is as godd a vote for Michael Dolaghan

Let a FACT BE A FACT

Hinchy should just go wherever he has been hiding that would be in *** *****, doing nothing but talking shit about nothing he knows about, grow up Mr. Hinchliffe and do what you do best BULLCRAP

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Lets face the facts, in a three way race, the incumbent wins.  Get ready for four more years of the jerk.

The only way to win is if Woods and Henchy come to an agreement where one supports the other and one drops out.  If that dosen't happen, there will be four more years of the same.

WHAT A SAD SITUATION IF THIS MAN GETS IN AGAIN. HE DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR MY WARD, BUT HE KNOW WHERE THE MONEY IS AT, THE TAXPAYERS POCKETS, RIGHT DOLOGHAN. GO FLY A KITE AND DO SOMETHING AROUND HARRISON, CAN'T YOU SEE THE DISASTER THAT IS HAPPENING HERE?

WHAT ARE WE, EXISTING RESIDENTS AND TAXPAYERS OF THIS TOWN GOING TO DO YOU ABOUT THE BIG TAX HIKE THAT WE WILL BE GETTING (OCTOBER?) - I'M SURE THIS IS GOING TO BE A BIG ONE, AFTERALL THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL MADE US (THE TAXPAYERS) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 40 MILLION DOLLAR BOND TO CLEAN UP THE STADIUM SITE. HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT? I DID NOT VOTE ON THAT MAYOR AND COUNCIL. WE NEED SOMEONE WILL BALLS TO STAND UP, JUST LIKE THE NEW COUNCILMAN MCCORMACK HE SPEAKS UP WHO ELSE WILL DO THAT FOR US? THE REST ARE ALL YES PEOPLE WITH JOBS TO WORRY ABOUT.

Guest Barney Fife
Are the residents of the 4th Ward stupid enough to elect "Hinchy" after his failed mayoral "campaign"?  Is his brother, Capt. Hinchy, out to gain if he wins?  What about the rest of the family? 

Is this also Artie Pettigrew's way of getting back into the town's inner-circle?

Who's interests is "Hinchy" really looking out for?

So who's it going to be?  Dolaghan?  Wood?  Hinchy?

Is this also Artie Pettigrew's way of getting back into the town's inner-circle?

I hope so!!!!!

WHAT A SAD SITUATION IF THIS MAN GETS IN AGAIN. HE DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR MY WARD, BUT HE KNOW WHERE THE MONEY IS AT, THE TAXPAYERS POCKETS, RIGHT DOLOGHAN.  GO FLY A KITE AND DO SOMETHING AROUND HARRISON, CAN'T YOU SEE THE DISASTER THAT IS HAPPENING HERE?

WHAT ARE WE, EXISTING RESIDENTS AND TAXPAYERS OF THIS TOWN GOING TO DO YOU ABOUT THE BIG TAX HIKE THAT WE WILL BE GETTING (OCTOBER?) - I'M SURE THIS IS GOING TO BE A BIG ONE, AFTERALL THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL MADE US (THE TAXPAYERS) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 40 MILLION DOLLAR BOND TO CLEAN UP THE STADIUM SITE.  HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT? I DID NOT VOTE ON THAT MAYOR AND COUNCIL.  WE NEED SOMEONE WILL BALLS TO STAND UP, JUST LIKE THE NEW COUNCILMAN MCCORMACK HE SPEAKS UP WHO ELSE WILL DO THAT FOR US?  THE REST ARE ALL YES PEOPLE WITH JOBS TO WORRY ABOUT.

WOODS HAS MY VOTE REGARDLESS &GUESS WHAT I'M NOT RELATED CONTRARY TO THE TWO OTHER LOSERS. PLEASE THEY SHOULD BE KNOWN AS THE SPONGE MASTERS, THEIR FAMILIES S**K UP EVERY TOWN POSITION AVAILABLE SO SAY I DON'T THINK SO SPONGES,GO BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) WE SEE YOUR HIDDEN AGENDAS WE DON'T NEED NO MORE SUCKING!

Guest a certain teacher

First off, let me say that we were both town employed BEFORE he began to seek a councilman position. Secondly, if you had a family member running for any kind of office, wouldn't you support him/her??? That only seems to be the logical thing to do. Believe me, if I had something to say about the election, the comments on here, and anything else, I would have surely done it by now! I also would have signed MY NAME instead of hiding behind "guest".

First off, let me say that we were both town employed BEFORE he began to seek a councilman position. Secondly, if you had a family member running for any kind of office, wouldn't you support him/her??? That only seems to be the logical thing to do.  Believe me, if I had something to say about the election, the comments on here, and anything else, I would have surely done it by now! I also would have signed MY NAME instead of hiding behind "guest".

who are you? What's your name? stop hiding behind "a certain teacher"

First off, let me say that we were both town employed BEFORE he began to seek a councilman position. Secondly, if you had a family member running for any kind of office, wouldn't you support him/her??? That only seems to be the logical thing to do.  Believe me, if I had something to say about the election, the comments on here, and anything else, I would have surely done it by now! I also would have signed MY NAME instead of hiding behind "guest".

WELL THEN, WHY IS IT YOU DID NOT SIGN YOUR NAME?????

Are you a little slow? read and understand, now read slowly you'll get it

On the question of Mr. Wood.

You know what you'll get with Dolaghan (same old BS) He will do nothing for the town or his ward. Hinchy is self serving. So why not give some young person with some new ideas a chance. (No I am not related nor even in his district)

I just think common sense says if you are unhappy with present representation try someone new. Or run yourself. You can always vote him out next time around if he disappoints. I say get all the yes men out and try something new and possibly better for Harrison.