Sign in to follow this  
MrHarrison

Congrats Mr. Tanski

Guest Curious

Does anyone know where he is? Is he in witness protection? Doesn't make sense that he would suddenly resign a job that paid him so handsomely and not be at the age of retirement. Is that why there are rumor's that the Mayor is resigning? :(

Guest In The Know
Does anyone know where he is? Is he in witness protection? Doesn't make sense that he would suddenly resign a job that paid him so handsomely and not be at the age of retirement.  Is that why there are rumor's that the Mayor is resigning?  :(

Big happenings on the horizon, stay tuned.

Guest Question to KOTW

I recently submitted two post with a funny poem - names were not mentioned as they are in other post but yet you still did not post them - may I ask why? I believe the postings under this title are much more offensive then what I have submitted.

Guest guest
I recently submitted two post with a funny poem - names were not mentioned as they are in other post but yet  you still did not post them - may I ask why?  I believe the postings under this title are much more offensive then what I have submitted.

Obviously your poem wasn't that funny.

Guest Please

Either is any of the other postings, my poem put together all the post in one lump sum and yet it was deleted - makes you wonder why. Does KOTW have a tie to Mr. T

Guest Ignore

Ignore as you may

ignore as you might

Mr. T is still no where in sight

Where can he be where can he hide

hang his head low to crushed pride

Guest Guest
Ignore as you may

ignore as you might

Mr. T is still no where in sight

Where can he be where can he hide

hang his head low to crushed pride

PEOPLE ARE GOING DOWN,BUT NOT THE ONE'S YOU MIGHT THINK

Guest Guest
I recently submitted two post with a funny poem - names were not mentioned as they are in other post but yet you still did not post them - may I ask why? I believe the postings under this title are much more offensive then
Post them on www.NJO.com Use the Hudson county forum so the whole county can see. It's the only way to make a difference. You see if the State and County officials see how shitty it's in Harrison they'll stop defending this asshole and help clean up Harrison.

Guest Guest
Post them on www.NJO.com  Use the Hudson county forum so the whole county can see.  It's the only way to make a difference.  You see if the State and County officials see how shitty it's in Harrison they'll stop defending this asshole and help clean up Harrison.

FOR YOU TO GET UP AND ON THE COMPUTER A 6:40AM,SHOWS YOU HAVE NO LIFE.