community service/harrison gardens

Guest guest

that'sĀ  right, leave the part-timers aloneĀ  at least their out working.

IIIIII Don't want to work IIIIIII want to bang on the Drum all day,to bad for the ONE who Doesn't work that is complaining about this Community Service,maybe if you went out and worked PART-Time,you yourself would be Exempt from it to!!! So stop complaining and get out and do yourself a Favor and get a job!! To many Part-Timers are Paying for You to Sit home and do NOTHING!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey you over in K C, who has not worked since her daughter was born 16yrs. ago,should not worry about part-time workers not doing comm. service. First of all your working bingo for 3 hrs. once a week. We are working 17 hrs. a week. Try going out to work get off welfare and you don't have to B**ch and complain. Next time don't wait for your sister to leave the meeting to talk about the guards. You knew not to say anything in front of her. She would of put you in your place You have nothing but a big mouth. Go get a job.

See made a complete you know what of herself. Anyone working at all

should be exempt. Those setting home are the ones to be doing the

services. This means her. what kind of example is she giving her kid by

being lazy and taking taking taking? My taxes are paying for your lazy ass.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

FOR ALL YOU INFORMATION SHE IS NOTHING TO US SHE IS NEVER GOING TO BE ANY PART OF OUR FAMILY.AND WE DID NOT WAIT FOR HER TO LEAVE IF SHE WAS THERE OR NOT I STILL WOULD HAVE SAID.WHAT I SAID.LOOK WHO IS GOING THE KEETLE BLACK.

What exactly do you mean by "those people"? You have some nerve trying to make your self sound better than "those people" (others) in the same class as yourself. LOW INCOME, UNDER EDUCATED, UNABLE TO PAY THE FAIR MARKET VALUE OF AN APARTMENT.Ā  Everyone should do community service and give the tax payers a break! Get your God Damn nose out of the air!

as long as the air is free I'll keep sucking it up!

try reading what you write. Everyone knows that your family don't bother with you because your a nut case. Is that why you are trying to get SSI. You fought with 3 people at that meeting and they all told you where to go. The answer was to work. Ha Ha. Maybe next time you'll miss the meeting because welfare is sending you to work. You can't get along with anyone in K.C. everyone hates you. They all talked about your lazy ass after you left the meeting.

FOR ALL YOU INFORMATION SHE IS NOTHING TO US SHE IS NEVER GOING TO BE ANY PART OF OUR FAMILY.AND WE DID NOT WAIT FOR HER TO LEAVE IF SHE WAS THERE OR NOTĀ  I STILL WOULD HAVE SAID.WHAT I SAID.LOOK WHO IS GOING THE KEETLE BLACK.

AND SHE IS VERY HAPPY ABOUT BEING NOTHING TO YOU. GOOD GRIEF-

WHO WOULD WANT TO BE.

Guest Just Shut Up

All I can say is that the people in the Kingsland Courts better start keeping their mouth SHUT. Im tired of having everyones every move watched, but when something really bad goes on, noone sees anything. Hipocrites! Thats the sum of the word for a few select people in the courts. I live there, and i'm tired of it. Mind the business that goes on in your house, and your house only. Let everyone take care of their own problems. Remember one thing, you are not; god, hud, the harrison police department, the fbi, anyones parent but your own childs', so remember where you place is meant to be.

Guest Guest_resident_*

WHO CARES WHAT ANYONE SAYS .YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT GOOD GRIEF SHE HAS BEEN HISTORY QUITE SOME TIME.THE MEETING WE COULD DISCUSS WHO CARES I REALLY DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE OF YOU THINK OF ME.NEXT TIME STAY FOR THE WHOLE MEETING.THEY ARE HISTORY.

WHO CARES WHAT ANYONE SAYS .YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT GOOD GRIEFĀ  SHE HAS BEEN HISTORY QUITE SOME TIME.THE MEETING WE COULD DISCUSS WHO CARES I REALLY DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONEĀ  OF YOU THINK OF ME.NEXT TIME STAY FOR THE WHOLE MEETING.THEY ARE HISTORY.

Keep Up with your NONSENSE,And You will not be Allowed to Attend to anymore of the meetings!! Because all you do is cause a DISTURBANCE!! It Will Not Be TOLERATED!! Everyone is Putting a Complaint against you with HUD...If you can not be NORMAL YOU WILL BE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING TO GET IN That is AFTER Your Community SERVICE .......HA HA HA

that is just the problem in the k/c they want people to shut up.who cares what you want if more people got involved this place would be great to live in.you cannot close your eyes and ears.there is alot of stuff going on.so you can shut up.but no everyone else.

Keep Up with your NONSENSE,And You will not be Allowed to Attend to anymore of the meetings!! Because all you do is cause a DISTURBANCE!! It Will Not Be TOLERATED!! Everyone is Putting a Complaint against you with HUD...If you can not be NORMAL YOU WILL BE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING TO GET IN That is AFTER Your Community SERVICE .......HA HA HA

she should have been ousted from the meeting: her sister has a job.she should

be exemt. the party in question has no job and needs to do community service.

i guess she is upset because her sister is highly thought of by her neighbors and

she would not make a pimple on her sister's A--.

Guest Unbelievable

CRACKHEADS!?!??! CRACKHEADS!?!? ARE U SERIOUS!?!? LIKE FOR REAL.. I HAVE FAMILY WHO LIVE IN THE GARDENS WHO DEFFINATELY ARE NOT CRACKHEADS.. YES IM NOT GOING TO LIE SOME PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE ARE.. BUT NOT ALL OF THEM, WHOEVER IS TALKIN JUNK.. ALL YOU HARRISON LOW LIFES, NEED TO GET A JOB OR A HOBBY OR SOMETHING AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT EVERYONE ELSES LIVES.. SERIOUSLY, DAMN NO WONDER WHY I MOVED TO FLORIDA FOR A WHILE.. THIS TOWN IS REDICULOUS, ALL OF YOU SO CALLED ADULTS, NEED TO GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRACKHEADS!?!??! CRACKHEADS!?!? ARE U SERIOUS!?!? LIKE FOR REAL.. I HAVE FAMILY WHO LIVE IN THE GARDENS WHO DEFFINATELY ARE NOT CRACKHEADS.. YES IM NOT GOING TO LIE SOME PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE ARE.. BUT NOT ALL OF THEM, WHOEVER IS TALKIN JUNK.. ALL YOU HARRISON LOW LIFES, NEED TO GET A JOB OR A HOBBY OR SOMETHING AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT EVERYONE ELSES LIVES.. SERIOUSLY, DAMN NO WONDER WHY I MOVED TO FLORIDA FOR A WHILE.. THIS TOWN IS REDICULOUS, ALL OF YOU SO CALLED ADULTS, NEED TO GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quo

If Florida was so great what are u doing living back in the gardens ? :blink:

takes a crackhead to know a crackhead

CRACKHEADS!?!??!Ā  CRACKHEADS!?!? ARE U SERIOUS!?!? LIKE FOR REAL.. I HAVE FAMILY WHO LIVE IN THE GARDENS WHO DEFFINATELY ARE NOT CRACKHEADS.. YES IM NOT GOING TO LIE SOME PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE ARE.. BUT NOT ALL OF THEM, WHOEVER IS TALKIN JUNK.. ALL YOU HARRISON LOW LIFES, NEED TO GET A JOB OR A HOBBY OR SOMETHING AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT EVERYONE ELSES LIVES.. SERIOUSLY, DAMN NO WONDER WHY I MOVED TO FLORIDA FOR A WHILE.. THIS TOWN IS REDICULOUS, ALL OF YOU SO CALLED ADULTS, NEED TO GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YOU MOVED TO FLORIDA FOR AWHILE AND YOU CAME BACK, SO YOU MUST LIKE ALL THE B.S.

YES YOU MOVED TO FLORIDA FOR AWHILE AND YOU CAME BACK, SO YOU MUST LIKE ALL THE B.S.

Are you seriously stupid enoough to tell everyone that you dont know what you are talking about? Obviously this person did not say they didnt like harrison, and its the damned truth, you all should shut up! You're probably the fat ass that minds everyone business and causes all kind of trouble all up in and through here.

Are you seriously stupid enoough to tell everyone that you dont know what you are talking about? Obviously this person did not say they didnt like harrison, and its the damned truth, you all should shut up! You're probably the fat ass that minds everyone business and causes all kind of trouble all up in and through here.

That makes absolutely no sense.

Maybe if ***** got herself a job , she wouldnt have to worry about going to do community service. burger King will be hiring, so is Applebees, Get off your fat ass and work!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

this whole town reminds me of a trailer park. When will I see it on COPS?

• 3 weeks later...
hey you over in K C, who has not worked since her daughter was born 16yrs. ago,should not worry about part-time workers not doing comm. service. First of all your working bingo for 3 hrs. once a week. We are working 17 hrs. a week. Try going out to work get off welfare and you don't have to B**ch and complain. Next time don't wait for your sister to leave the meeting to talk about the guards. You knew not to say anything in front of her. She would of put you in your place You have nothing but a big mouth. Go get a job.

She does work ! she's busy minding everyones business and going threw the garbage over at the K.C, i heard she als has a sidekick :lol:

Guest Guest_resident_*

who is the jerkoff from the k/c in building ** who is taking pictures of tenants is she mentally ill or what?

Guest P-uuuuuuuu
who is the jerkoff from the k/c in building ** who is taking pictures of tenants is she mentally ill or what?

Maybe the ** is taking pictures of all the dogs dumping on the property, or do you have it confused with the security camera's? There are a few people that fit the mentally ill description over there.

Guest Guest_resident_*

not outside in the hallways they are taking pictures of tenants who is the jerkoff that has to take picture of tenants and is this normal or what.sick or what.

Archived