Gardens qualifications?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

TAKE YOUR THRASH SOMEWHERE ELSE.THESE APARTMENTS WERE FINE BEFORE YOU AND THEY WILL BE AFTER YOU ARE LONG GONE.NEWARK IS THE OTHER WAY.TAKE YOUR DRAMA SOMEWHERE ELSE.GLAD YOU ARE NOT MY NEIGHBOR I WOULD DIE YOU WOULD THE NEIGHBOR WATCH.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
ASTHMA IS NOT THE REASON FOR HER DISABILITY BEING A DRUG ADDICT IS

DYFS SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS FAMILY HISTORY HER HUSBAND IS A RECOVERING ADDICT.THEY ONLY SAD PART IS THE CHILDREN IN THIS SITUATION.A BIGGER APARTMENT TRY GOING ON THE LIST FOR 5 ROOMS YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT YOUR TURN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.CLAIM ALL THE MONEY THE WELFARE, FOODSTAMPS,THE HOMESTEAD REBATE,AND THE SOCIAL SECURITY.LETS SEE HOW MUCH RENT YOU REALLY PAY.AND HOW MUCH HE IS MAKING FROM THE JOB?I REALLY HOPE YOU WILL NOT BE MY NEIGHBOR FROM HELL.

if you know them they don't do drugs since the 1st kid

Guest Guest
GREAT TO BE ON SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY AND THEN TO WORK.SINCE WHEN DO YOU QUALIFY FOR SOCIAL SECURITY FOR ASTHMA.WHAT A JOKE.SHE IS ANOTHER RUNNING A DAY CARE OUT OF HER OUT HOUSE.IS ALL THIS MONEY ACCOUNTED FOR.WE HEARD HE WORKS FOR A **** COMPANY AND BRINGS HOME ****** *****.ANY TRUTH TO IT.CALL SOCIAL SECURITY, AND WHAT ABOUT THE FOODSTAMPS THEY ARE GETTING IS ALL THIS MONEY ACCOUNT FOR?I DOUBT.I UNDERSTAND THEY GET A HOMESTEAD REBATE HOW?WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS ENTITLED TO IT HOW ARE THEY?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

LET'S SEE NOW .....ASTHMA IS NOT WHY I APPLIED FOR DISSABILITY, By the way. You are entitled to a homestead rebate when you lived somewhere else for 9-10 months.. ask I.R.S. or the office....Thanks,LOUDMOUTH

Guest Guest
maybe so. but there isn't anyone here that has a complaint about her,

except maybe you because she is liked and you are not, you are

jealous because she is accepted by everyone and you are not.

she is friendly with the people that won't bother with you and so

you got up in arms. you tried being a den mother to all the kids

in the playground, which was part of the problem, take care of

your own and let the others take care of theirs. MYOB.

Stay on your own end. You are not welcome in the circle.

and don't try bossing other people's children. yours is no angel

either.

BITE ME...LOUDMOUTH

Guest Guest
Pretty good, you collect welfare and your spending forty dollars to fix up outside that  doesn't  even belong to you. The fence was no more than 5.00 dollars. I still don't see any flowers. Do they only come out at night for you to see.

The only Welfare I collect is foodstamps..Get YOUR facts right....LOUDMOUTH

Guest Guest
Excuse me the the ONLY welfare I get is food stamps..why don't you call the office and see the paper work yourself...If we wanted to plant a garden with the office's permission for this garbage dump to look better that's our busness.. $5.99 for each section and all the miracle grow that went over the S*** too. Where the money came from is not your bus...At least we don't spend our money on DRUGS and in the BAR!!!!I ripped them up after dogs tried to eat them..

why do you get food stamp,

let him go work full-time on the book, he can work part-time, get a life.

Guest guest

IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR A HOMESTEAD REBATE DONT YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR RENT FIRST.YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE GARDENS ALMOST A YEAR CONSIDERING THE HOMESTEAD REBATE HISTORY.IF IT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU THEY EVERYONE SHOULD GET ONE.WHAT RENT DID YOU PAY ON PASSAIC AVE.I UNDERSTAND YOU WERE EVICTED.AND YOU USED YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR THE LAST MONTHS RENT.BECAUSE YOU HAD NO MONEY.LETS GO THERE.

Guest Guest
Holy Cow...

YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOO IMMATURE.

Thank God I moved away.

LBI is beautiful this time of year.

yes, these post are getting boring. so most of the people

don't like her, so what just don't bother with her.

there are a number of people living here that don't

belong here. what about the drunk couple, they are

married but husband is not on the lease. he get over

$1000 in checks and she pays very little rent.

this annoys me more than loudmouth's mouth.

WAKE UP MR ROGERS, FIX YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

hey loudmouth,if this place is a dump,how come you went over lucas head and called HUD for an apartment. This is no dump they keep the apartments up and also the grounds. Why don't you tell the office what a dump you think it is. That's not saying much for you. Why did you move into the dumps then.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

THAT IS HIS SECOND MARRIAGE HIS FIRST WIFE FLEW THE COOP.BELIEVE OR NOT HE HAD A JOB DELIVERING MAIL AND HE SCREW THAT UP WITH ALL THE DRUGS.HE WAS DOING.THANK GOD THERE WAS NO CHILDREN IN THIS MARRIAGE.THESE CHILDREN SUFFER REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE SAY.HOW COME SHE WAS ELIGBLE FOR A WIC, AND VOUCHER FOR THE FRUIT MARKETS.GIVE ME A BREAK.

Guest YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE
they should go after the one family in bldg **. They are only here a few months. The husband collects disability,and working under the table on bergen st. in the day care. His wife is trying to get disability but keeps getting turned down. There's nothing wrong that she can't work. She sits home and babysits, but doesn't want to get a real job. She has asthma she says,but is up and down all day for her cigarettes. They are TROUBLE>

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

i'M TROUBLE, HUH ?? I'LL SHOW YOU TROUBLE, COME UP AND SEE ME, A-HOLE.

Guest Guest
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR A HOMESTEAD REBATE DONT YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR RENT FIRST.YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE GARDENS ALMOST A YEAR CONSIDERING THE HOMESTEAD REBATE HISTORY.IF IT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU THEY EVERYONE SHOULD GET ONE.WHAT RENT DID YOU PAY ON PASSAIC AVE.I UNDERSTAND YOU WERE EVICTED.AND YOU USED YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR THE LAST MONTHS RENT.BECAUSE YOU HAD NO MONEY.LETS GO THERE.

Get A REAL LIFE!

Guest Guest

I like to know how she can be so disabled. She was sick and couldn't work,but became pregnant so they can claim another kid. Too lazy to go to work,so let me have a baby.That makes sense. If your that sick the last thing on your mind would be sex.

Guest Guest
I like to know how she can be so disabled. She was sick and couldn't work,but became pregnant so they can claim another kid. Too lazy to go to work,so let me have a baby.That makes sense. If your that sick the last thing on your mind would be sex.

They NEVER recieved anything till after the 2nd kid was born.......what about the people with 3-4 kids,won't work and party all the time? Just 'cause you are sick don't mean you can't have sex. Talk about someone else, this is getting boring.

GET A LIFE

Guest Guest
hey loudmouth,if this place is a dump,how come you went over lucas head and called HUD for an apartment. This is no dump they keep the apartments up and also the grounds. Why don't you tell the office what a dump you think it is. That's not saying much for you. Why did you move into the dumps then.

This IS LOUDMOUTH ......We never said this place was a dump and it was different when over 12 years ago you hung with us and bought his drugs.At least when we had Children we grew up and stopped the drugs.

Guest GUEST

SHE GOES TO THE MEETING SHE STANDS OUTSIDE WITH THE BABY IN THE CARRIAGE.WAITING FOR THIS STUPID HUSBAND TO COME OUT OF THE MEETING.LOOK FOR HER.WE CAN SEE YOU.

Guest Guest
They NEVER recieved anything till after the 2nd kid was born.......what about the people with 3-4 kids,won't work and party all the time? Just 'cause you are sick don't mean you can't have sex. Talk about someone else, this is getting boring.

GET A LIFE

WELL YOU SAID JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SICK YOU CAN STILL HAVE SEX, WELL THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WORK.

Archived