Gardens qualifications?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest_resident_*

IS THIS TENANTS NAME ** OR ** BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO BILKING THE SYSTEM HE IS ON DISABLITY AND HE IS WORKING CONSTRUCTION.HOW COULD YOU BE DISABLED AND WORK I THOUGHT IF YOU WERE DISABLED YOU HAD TO REPORT YOUR MONEY.SO OF THESE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM A DISABILITY ARE ABLE TO WORK.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
She can only come out if she has her husband with her. HaHa. That's a joke. If she would mind her own business nobody would have bothered her. Nosy *****

Noone has a nice thing to say about this LOUDMOUTH

She has noone to blame but herself. from day one she

started trouble and she is a cop caller for every litte thing.

Does she ever walk this new dog she has?

Guest Guest

get after the one tenant who takes everyone in, when they have nowhere to go. The hallway is full of toys and carriages. The other night I came in and scraped my leg. I call up the next day and the hallway was clean. Thank You. She has no concideration for anyone. Pleasekeep after them cleaning the hall before one of the elderly fall and really get injured. Thank You.

Guest Guest_resident_*

GREAT TO BE ON SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY AND THEN TO WORK.SINCE WHEN DO YOU QUALIFY FOR SOCIAL SECURITY FOR ASTHMA.WHAT A JOKE.SHE IS ANOTHER RUNNING A DAY CARE OUT OF HER OUT HOUSE.IS ALL THIS MONEY ACCOUNTED FOR.WE HEARD HE WORKS FOR A **** COMPANY AND BRINGS HOME ****** *****.ANY TRUTH TO IT.CALL SOCIAL SECURITY, AND WHAT ABOUT THE FOODSTAMPS THEY ARE GETTING IS ALL THIS MONEY ACCOUNT FOR?I DOUBT.I UNDERSTAND THEY GET A HOMESTEAD REBATE HOW?WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS ENTITLED TO IT HOW ARE THEY?

Guest TROUBLE-MAKER
you are so right, she is a troublemaker, you notice that she is no longer

walking thru the gardens, she is in fear of getting beat up. Someday

she will.. there are no camera's down her end.

Why don't you go to the office and talk to them....The office "Girls" were told about the babysitting and The Knees trying to go on the books...On dissability he is ALLOWED to make $500. per month and still collect...If YOU or ANYBODY else has a Problem With them why don't you go to their house FACE TO FACE!!!! Asthma is NOT the reason she is disabled!!! Why don't you talk to the DRUG ADDICTS + DRUNKS who are the REAL trouble makers??????

Guest Guest
you are so right, she is a troublemaker, you notice that she is no longer

walking thru the gardens, she is in fear of getting beat up. Someday

she will.. there are no camera's down her end.

I don't come out in the summer...ask anyone who has known me for years....

If you think you can take me then BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Guest Guest
You are 100% right. That's the first one to start with. And they think there intitle to a ***** room apt. They are the biggest trouble maker's that i ever seen in the garden's.

We only want a bigger apartment when my Mother Dies of Cancer and my handicap Brother comes to live with us.....

I've only tried to help asshole people around here but when they are done with people they shit on them.....People (3) started with me and my family first and don't worry I'm going to finish it!

Guest Guest
TURN THEM IN TO SOCIAL SECURITY,THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE LET ****** IN ANYWAY

We have the S.S. paper wrk done...My Husband can make $500.00 per month..anything above that will be deducted from his meager &602.00 monthly checks!!!

Guest Guest
She can only come out if she has her husband with her. HaHa. That's a joke. If she would mind her own business nobody would have bothered her. Nosy *****

I have minded my own business...you butheads started with US!!!!

Guest Guest

Why don't you tell the person 3 doors down to mind her bus...SHE talks about everybody behind their backs!!!

Guest Guest

I want to see you finish what you started. First of all you don't mind your business,you mind everyone elses. Second of all your husband would have to fight for you. Because whenever you start shit,you run to him. You can't fight you own battles. Second of all you got what you deserveby calling HUD for an apartment. You should have stayed on Passaic ave. You thought you were going to run this place. Sorry your not. Get a life and a job. And stop crying . I'll let you go your probably waiting for the cops.

Guest Guest_resident_*

ASTHMA IS NOT THE REASON FOR HER DISABILITY BEING A DRUG ADDICT IS

DYFS SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS FAMILY HISTORY HER HUSBAND IS A RECOVERING ADDICT.THEY ONLY SAD PART IS THE CHILDREN IN THIS SITUATION.A BIGGER APARTMENT TRY GOING ON THE LIST FOR 5 ROOMS YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT YOUR TURN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.CLAIM ALL THE MONEY THE WELFARE, FOODSTAMPS,THE HOMESTEAD REBATE,AND THE SOCIAL SECURITY.LETS SEE HOW MUCH RENT YOU REALLY PAY.AND HOW MUCH HE IS MAKING FROM THE JOB?I REALLY HOPE YOU WILL NOT BE MY NEIGHBOR FROM HELL.

Guest ***** ***********
Noone has a nice thing to say about this LOUDMOUTH

She has noone to blame but herself. from day one she

started trouble and she is a cop caller for every litte thing.

Does she ever walk this new dog she has?

Excuse me but I learned to call the cops from the person 3 doors away...every liked us when we watched there kids all the time for free...Yes I called the cops when a drunk messed up $40.00 worth of property 2 different times and when a 23b year old "woman" started to mess with with my kid.....after I walked around with her so she wouldn't get jump by her drug addict boyfriend!!

If you open you eyes you would see me walk my dog twice a day..

Guest Guest

<_<You people should all mind your own business and deal with your own lives.

Don't worry about what other people do. Get your facts straight and stop starting false rumors. live and let live. As long as you are not affected, do not worry yourself about it. There are good and bad people in this world, we have to share the place with them. Do the right thing and you yourselves can always have a clear conscience.

Excuse me but I learned to call the cops from the person 3 doors away...every liked us when we watched there kids all the time for free...Yes I called the cops when a drunk messed up $40.00 worth of property 2 different times and when a 23b year old "woman" started to mess with with my kid.....after I walked around with her so she wouldn't get jump by her drug addict boyfriend!!

Guest Guest
I want to see you finish what you started. First of all you don't mind your business,you mind everyone elses. Second of all your husband would have to fight for you. Because whenever you start shit,you run to him. You can't fight you own battles. Second of all you got what you deserveby calling HUD for an apartment. You should have stayed on Passaic ave. You thought you were going to run this place. Sorry your not. Get a life and a job. And stop crying . I'll let you go your  probably waiting for the cops.

I don't even trust the cops in this town...I was out last night by myself...where were YOU???you got a problem with me come see me !!!!!!

Guest Guest
ASTHMA IS NOT THE REASON FOR HER DISABILITY BEING A DRUG ADDICT IS

DYFS SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS FAMILY HISTORY HER HUSBAND IS A RECOVERING ADDICT.THEY ONLY SAD PART IS THE CHILDREN IN THIS SITUATION.A BIGGER APARTMENT TRY GOING ON THE LIST FOR 5 ROOMS YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT YOUR TURN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.CLAIM ALL THE MONEY THE WELFARE, FOODSTAMPS,THE HOMESTEAD REBATE,AND THE SOCIAL SECURITY.LETS SEE HOW MUCH RENT YOU REALLY PAY.AND HOW MUCH HE IS MAKING FROM THE JOB?I REALLY HOPE YOU WILL NOT BE MY NEIGHBOR FROM HELL.

If you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones...how is PROVEN medical problems being a drug addict???we haven't done drugs inover 10 years...Our child knows about our past and she can also see when YOU people are on drugs...Do me a favor...CALlL DYFS....Don't fotrget to call about the girl who sold her food card for drugs and left her 4 kids...I don't care how much rent I have to pay...I am handing out all our paperwork to whomever wants it...Just knock on the Door!!!

Guest Guest

Pretty good, you collect welfare and your spending forty dollars to fix up outside that doesn't even belong to you. The fence was no more than 5.00 dollars. I still don't see any flowers. Do they only come out at night for you to see.

Guest Guest
Why don't you tell the person 3 doors down to mind her bus...SHE talks about everybody behind their backs!!!

maybe so. but there isn't anyone here that has a complaint about her,

except maybe you because she is liked and you are not, you are

jealous because she is accepted by everyone and you are not.

she is friendly with the people that won't bother with you and so

you got up in arms. you tried being a den mother to all the kids

in the playground, which was part of the problem, take care of

your own and let the others take care of theirs. MYOB.

Stay on your own end. You are not welcome in the circle.

and don't try bossing other people's children. yours is no angel

either.

Guest Guest

the nightmares arrived in the gardens and they are not happy here.So I guess you should look for something else.A five room apartment . We will have alot of fun then with your garden and flowers.

Guest Guest_resident_*

IS IT TRUE WHEN YOU MOVED INTO YOUR APARTMENT THE TOWN OF HARRISON BOUGHT YOU NEW RUGS BECAUSE YOU DID NOT LIKE THE FLOORS.WHO ARE YOU TO GET RUGS.WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE WITH WHAT WE HAVE.AND YOUR DAUGHTER GOT SCHOOL CLOTHES FROM THE MAYOR.WHY?ARE YOU COMING.WHY?DONT YOU TAKE THE INHERITANCE YOUR HUSBAND GOT FROM HIS FAMILY AND BUY A HOUSE IN THE WOODS AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY MORE PROBLEMS.

Guest Guest

WHEN DID YOU EVER WATCH ANYONE'S KIDS FOR FREE, YOU WOULD TRACK PEOPLE DOWN FOR A FIVE DOLLAR BILL.

Guest Guest
IS THIS TENANTS NAME ** OR ** BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO  BILKING THE SYSTEM HE IS ON DISABLITY AND HE IS WORKING CONSTRUCTION.HOW COULD YOU BE DISABLED AND WORK I THOUGHT IF YOU WERE DISABLED YOU HAD TO REPORT YOUR MONEY.SO OF THESE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM A DISABILITY ARE ABLE TO WORK.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BEING ON DISABILITY AND MILKING THE SYSTEM JUST WITH PEOPLE IN BUILDING # **

Guest Guest_resident_*

YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE A DISGRACE TO SOCIETY.HE USED TO TAKE HIS 90 YEAR OLD FOOD SHOPPING AND GET GROCERIES FROM HIM AND GAS MONEY TELL HIM THAT IF HE HAD THE GAS HE WOULD TAKE HIM FOOD SHOPPING.A CAB WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH CHEAPER.HE SHOULD BE A EMBARASSED TO ASK FOR MONEY THIS UNCLE WAS 90 YEARS OF AGE.STRANGERS WERE BETTER TO HIM THAN HIS FAMILY.

Guest Guest
Pretty good, you collect welfare and your spending forty dollars to fix up outside that  doesn't  even belong to you. The fence was no more than 5.00 dollars. I still don't see any flowers. Do they only come out at night for you to see.

Excuse me the the ONLY welfare I get is food stamps..why don't you call the office and see the paper work yourself...If we wanted to plant a garden with the office's permission for this garbage dump to look better that's our busness.. $5.99 for each section and all the miracle grow that went over the S*** too. Where the money came from is not your bus...At least we don't spend our money on DRUGS and in the BAR!!!!I ripped them up after dogs tried to eat them..

Archived