Step Down as Chairman Pete

Guest Guest_Harrisonian_*

Guest Sorry Mayor your wrong
At what point do you admit that all the awards this redevelopment won, all the hipe on this development, all the back door deals.....

HAVE BEEN A BIG SCAM

AFTER ALL I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW THE AVERAGE TAX PAYER WOULD BE PISSED, BUT HE DIDN'T MAKE THE RULES.

It's time to regin Peter.

It's time to resign, or I hope I find out what **** you'll be, so I can arrange to **** *** * **** ****** **** *****.

IT'S TIME TO DO RE-DO CASE STUDIES ON THIS PLAN. TRAFFIC STUDIES, ECONOMIC IMPACT STUDIES, DOES THIS TOWN REALLY NEED -9,000 CONDOS THAT COULD END UP SECTION 8 (LOW INCOME {PROJECTS}), WITH NO NEW SCHOOLS.

CAN ONE ADMIT THAT THE TIMES HAVE CHANGED FROM 10 YEARS AND THAT THESE REPORTS SHOULD BE QUESTIONED??

CAN YOU ADMIT WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PETE???

RESIGN. YOUR DOING A HORRIBLE JOB.

Here is a little insight for you, the Planning Board commisioned a study by two renouned law enforcement experts to analyze the puposed stadium and development on the Blvd. South.

The Devine & Murphy Reportblast the idea of putting a stadium and its occupants in harms way of a possible catastrophy (Newark Airport flight path, Port Authority Gas Facility, etc...) and the lack of fluid traffic movement for emergency services vehicles should an incident occur!!!

This report can be obtained through the OPRA at the Town of Harrison Planning Board or the Town Clerks Office!!!

The Mayor and some Councilman pray you don't read this and bring them to task!!!!

I dare any Harrison Resident to read this and say the feel safe!!

We don't have enough cops now, how the hell are we going to be protected when there is a soccer game or event at this stadium???

FACT: The report you refer to was commissioned by a disgruntled property owner outside the redevelopment area who is opposed to the Stadium. It was NOT commissioned by the Planning Board, but presented to them!

Who said you need to get your facts straight?

The report was in fact commissioned by the Harrison Planing Board and then President F. Mulligan !!!!!!!

Go OPRA it and see who commisioned it moron

Guest Guest
The report was in fact commissioned by the Harrison Planing Board and then President F. Mulligan !!!!!!!

Go OPRA it and see who commisioned it moron

You are wrong, the Planning Board received the report from a lawyer named Hogan who was employed by Etlin Associates who own the old Tri-Chem warehouse behind the stadium's site. SORRY CHARLIE. The Planning Board took the report and referred it to the Police and Fire Departments for their comments, since they have that expertise and not the Planning Board. I was at the meeting were you?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Looking old Peter

GOtta admit you look like you aged a bit Petie. The not being able to sleep at night is catching up. Harrisonians hate you, for your 200,000+. I got a smile out of seeing you today, you looked **** **** *******.

Guest D8D070
At what point do you admit that all the awards this redevelopment won, all the hipe on this development, all the back door deals.....

HAVE BEEN A BIG SCAM

AFTER ALL I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW THE AVERAGE TAX PAYER WOULD BE PISSED, BUT HE DIDN'T MAKE THE RULES.

It's time to regin Peter.

It's time to resign, or I hope I find out what **** you'll be, so I can arrange to **** *** * **** ****** **** *****.

IT'S TIME TO DO RE-DO CASE STUDIES ON THIS PLAN. TRAFFIC STUDIES, ECONOMIC IMPACT STUDIES, DOES THIS TOWN REALLY NEED -9,000 CONDOS THAT COULD END UP SECTION 8 (LOW INCOME {PROJECTS}), WITH NO NEW SCHOOLS.

CAN ONE ADMIT THAT THE TIMES HAVE CHANGED FROM 10 YEARS AND THAT THESE REPORTS SHOULD BE QUESTIONED??

CAN YOU ADMIT WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PETE???

RESIGN. YOUR DOING A HORRIBLE JOB.

Here is a little insight for you, the Planning Board commisioned a study by two renouned law enforcement experts to analyze the puposed stadium and development on the Blvd. South.

The Devine & Murphy Reportblast the idea of putting a stadium and its occupants in harms way of a possible catastrophy (Newark Airport flight path, Port Authority Gas Facility, etc...) and the lack of fluid traffic movement for emergency services vehicles should an incident occur!!!

This report can be obtained through the OPRA at the Town of Harrison Planning Board or the Town Clerks Office!!!

The Mayor and some Councilman pray you don't read this and bring them to task!!!!

I dare any Harrison Resident to read this and say the feel safe!!

We don't have enough cops now, how the hell are we going to be protected when there is a soccer game or event at this stadium???

FACT: The report you refer to was commissioned by a disgruntled property owner outside the redevelopment area who is opposed to the Stadium. It was NOT commissioned by the Planning Board, but presented to them!

Who said you need to get your facts straight?

Spoken like a Harrison Cop. You should be ashamed of yourself! Admitting that the Police can't handle the situation without hiring a 100 new cops (100 more complainers) The HPD is a disgrace! Real men would tackle the Stadium idea and come up with a plan. Besides the HPD won't even be involved with the Stadium, private security firms handle the functions of these Stadiums all over the country.Professionals will be brought in to handle that end and take the place of you Amateurs. Private Security would do a better job anyway without any complaining. The Police can just continue to do what they're doing now, NOTHING! Keep blaming Pete for everything even Newark Airport flight plans? Make sense Jackass the whole town is in the Airport flight plan. Check Shea Stadium.

Guest GUEST
I think it would be a wiase choice to have new faces on the board. Starting with Mr. Peter.

and the 2 who don't know the Pledge of Allegance and the opening of the monthly Town Council meeting.

Guest guest
What about the guy who doesn't speak english?

He should be one of the first to be de-throned snf replaced with someone who has the educational and verbal ability to handle the position.

Guest Guest
Besides the HPD won't even be involved with the Stadium, private security firms handle the functions of these Stadiums all over the country.Professionals will be brought in to handle that end and take the place of you Amateurs.

So, you believe the only problems the stadium will have will happen within the stadium or it's parking lot? Trust me, I'm married to one of those 'professionals' you speak of (a private security guard) and he does his job by keeping human traffic moving after games and breaking up quarrels but that's as far as it goes. It isn't their job to patrol the streets outside the park and there have been many MANY stabbings, fights, and one instance of a fan of one pulling a gun on a fan of another team. He did not witness these events during his working hours but mostly while sitting in traffic trying to get home. It's horrible and this is a BIG city we're talking about, not a square mile town.

Guest Guest
Spoken like a Harrison Cop. You should be ashamed of yourself! Admitting that the Police can't handle the situation without hiring a 100 new cops (100 more complainers) The HPD is a disgrace! Real men would tackle the Stadium idea and come up with a plan. Besides the HPD won't even be involved with the Stadium, private security firms handle the functions of these Stadiums all over the country.Professionals will be brought in to handle that end and take the place of you Amateurs. Private Security would do a better job anyway without any complaining. The Police can just continue to do what they're doing now, NOTHING! Keep blaming Pete for everything even Newark Airport flight plans? Make sense Jackass the whole town is in the Airport flight plan. Check Shea Stadium.

Spoken like a real asshole or a non citizen of Harrison! Private security to handle the events ok. What about the surroounding area, where the patrons will be coming from, such as the PATH, Buses, across the bridge and all the traffic and parking? You can call them amateurs, but they do have some realistic concerns, that are not being answered.

Archived