Step Down as Chairman Pete

Guest Guest_Harrisonian_*

Guest Guest_Harrisonian_*

Peter Higins has shown that he should no longer be the Chairman of the re-development. That whole staff has been there with no change but 2 people were resigned by the Mayor because they opposed the Mayor and Peters views. That should not be allowed. Representing the Town of Harrison, I demand we voice our opinion and make him resign!!!!!

Guest Guest

I agree. It's time there were a few new faces on that committee. Maybe then something will get done. how nice that the Mayor's brother-in-law is getting another town salary. I personally think Peter, Tom Powell, and Comprelli should leave their seat. They are only yes men! They make me sick with their poor decision making

Guest If It' true?
I agree.  It's time there were a few new faces on that committee.  Maybe then something will get done. how nice that the Mayor's brother-in-law is getting another town salary.  I personally think Peter, Tom Powell, and Comprelli should leave their seat.  They are only yes men! They make me sick with their poor decision making

I agree.

FER

Guest Guest

Don't forget Fife. He's on the board to. Isn't it considered a conflict of interest to have someone who sells property for a councilman in a re-development board?

Guest Guest

I would say that it is and that he is a "YES" man too.

Don't forget Fife.  He's on the board to.  Isn't it considered a conflict of interest to have someone who sells property for a councilman in a re-development board?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Who's best interest is he out for. The Kids will have no field because the Developers Money is more valuable. Screw the kids if the contaminated field isn't ready in time.

P.S. Who's getting the money if the Developer is getting tax breaks and the new field is costing way more money then anticipated. The State barely gave Harrison money. Tax payers are paying for that too.

Guest Harrison Resident
Pete the Metro Stars will be horrible for the town.  PLEASE STOP!!!!

SOMEONE GET HIM OUT!!

Have the residents of Harrison ever been asked what they thought about this soccer stadium project ??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Resign Peteee

Hey if there were elections for re-development positions, Do you think Pete would win after 10 years of nothing but a Hotel that has had 1 over dose death in 7 months???

Hey if there were elections for re-development positions, Do you think Pete would win after 10 years of nothing but a Hotel that has had 1 over dose death in 7 months???

CAT FOR MAYOR,HE'LL FIT RIGHT IN WITH HUDSON COUNTY POLITICS

The Newark-Harrison-Riverwalk Hampton Inn..... couldn't even negotiate the name

Even Michael Brown, the former chief of FEMA, could have done a better job in 10 years than Higgins and those other idiots!!! :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Still in the news

PEOPLE HAVE ASKED FOR YOU TO RESIGN PETER MY BOY BACK IN 2005

IT'S TIME. YOU MIGHT HAVE WON AWARDS WITH A CORRUPT DEMOCRATIC MACHINE IN POWER IN NJ AND HUDSON COUNTY, BUT WHATS IMPORTANT IS THAT THE PEOPLE OF HARRISON THINK YOUR fu**ked UP AND DOING A BAD JOB. AND NOW HEARING YOU MADE $170,000+ MAKES ME SICK

AND YOUR COMMENT ABOUT TAX PAYERS NOT BEING HAPPY, SHOULD HAVE BEEN STEVE McCORMICKS #1 THING AGAINST YOU AND THE CURRENT COUNCIL.

YOUR TIME IS ALMOST HERE!

RESIGN

• 3 months later...
Guest Resign Peter Resign!

I say we Demand Peter Higins resigns

Demand it

This Judgement can cost the town Millions.

Corruption to it's fullest.

Over look the innocent to help the corrupt.

RESIGN PETE!!!!

RESIGN PETE!!!!!!!!

AT THE NEXT TOWN COUNCIL MEETING NEXT WEEK LETS MAKE HIM RESIGN

this Corruption will effect your property taxes. As a town employee, just think how our budget is gonna be?????

I will be at the meeting and I will ask for his resignation at that time. We as a community should go to the meeting in March and ask him why he has failed us, and what did he get in return. We all know that his pension is over $300,000. and that he has a Consulting Job, Consulting what? who? and wher? I will not stand for this bull crap from people who do not have the best interest of our residents at heart, and Peter does not. And if this was not his decision (which is doubtfull) then the Mayor and Council need to answer some questions.

• 3 months later...
Guest Resign-r

At what point do you admit that all the awards this redevelopment won, all the hipe on this development, all the back door deals.....

HAVE BEEN A BIG SCAM

AFTER ALL I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW THE AVERAGE TAX PAYER WOULD BE PISSED, BUT HE DIDN'T MAKE THE RULES.

It's time to regin Peter.

It's time to resign, or I hope I find out what **** you'll be, so I can arrange to **** *** * **** ****** **** *****.

IT'S TIME TO DO RE-DO CASE STUDIES ON THIS PLAN. TRAFFIC STUDIES, ECONOMIC IMPACT STUDIES, DOES THIS TOWN REALLY NEED -9,000 CONDOS THAT COULD END UP SECTION 8 (LOW INCOME {PROJECTS}), WITH NO NEW SCHOOLS.

CAN ONE ADMIT THAT THE TIMES HAVE CHANGED FROM 10 YEARS AND THAT THESE REPORTS SHOULD BE QUESTIONED??

CAN YOU ADMIT WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PETE???

RESIGN. YOUR DOING A HORRIBLE JOB.

Guest Oh my!!

At what point do you admit that all the awards this redevelopment won, all the hipe on this development, all the back door deals.....

HAVE BEEN A BIG SCAM

AFTER ALL I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW THE AVERAGE TAX PAYER WOULD BE PISSED, BUT HE DIDN'T MAKE THE RULES.

It's time to resign, or I hope I find out what **** you'll be, so I can arrange to **** *** * **** ****** **** *****.

IT'S TIME TO DO RE-DO CASE STUDIES ON THIS PLAN. TRAFFIC STUDIES, ECONOMIC IMPACT STUDIES, DOES THIS TOWN REALLY NEED -9,000 CONDOS THAT COULD END UP SECTION 8 (LOW INCOME {PROJECTS}), WITH NO NEW SCHOOLS.

CAN ONE ADMIT THAT THE TIMES HAVE CHANGED FROM 10 YEARS AND THAT THESE REPORTS SHOULD BE QUESTIONED??

Here is a little insight for you, the Planning Board commisioned a study by two renouned law enforcement experts to analyze the puposed stadium and development on the Blvd. South.

The Devine & Murphy Reportblast the idea of putting a stadium and its occupants in harms way of a possible catastrophy (Newark Airport flight path, Port Authority Gas Facility, etc...) and the lack of fluid traffic movement for emergency services vehicles should an incident occur!!!

This report can be obtained through the OPRA at the Town of Harrison Planning Board or the Town Clerks Office!!!

The Mayor and some Councilman pray you don't read this and bring them to task!!!!

I dare any Harrison Resident to read this and say the feel safe!!

We don't have enough cops now, how the hell are we going to be protected when there is a soccer game or event at this stadium???

Guest Guest

HAVE BEEN A BIG SCAM

Here is a little insight for you, the Planning Board commisioned a study by two renouned law enforcement experts to analyze the puposed stadium and development on the Blvd. South.

The Devine & Murphy Reportblast the idea of putting a stadium and its occupants in harms way of a possible catastrophy (Newark Airport flight path, Port Authority Gas Facility, etc...) and the lack of fluid traffic movement for emergency services vehicles should an incident occur!!!

This report can be obtained through the OPRA at the Town of Harrison Planning Board or the Town Clerks Office!!!

The Mayor and some Councilman pray you don't read this and bring them to task!!!!

We don't have enough cops now, how the hell are we going to be protected when there is a soccer game or event at this stadium???

FACT: The report you refer to was commissioned by a disgruntled property owner outside the redevelopment area who is opposed to the Stadium. It was NOT commissioned by the Planning Board, but presented to them!

Who said you need to get your facts straight?

Guest Guest

HAVE BEEN A BIG SCAM

Go Stevie Boy Go, stop all development except yours! Yet, you contend you're not just out for yourself?

Archived