Observer

Hello Mrs ********

I received information from a good source, That your son ***,( I do not know

the correct spelling of his name) was stealing from the Kearny DPW,

were he was employed, He stole to support a drug habit.

He was caught and forced to resign?

Also if he should show up at the DPW, The police are to be called.

The Truth of the Matter is you son stole $2000 worth of tools,

Like Chain Saws Etc, And maybe cash?

How can you get him a town job with all his problems,

Hope he is in a rehab, He needs help.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Rosa Trolli
Hello Mrs ********

He is not the only one who needs help. I think anyone who gets a kick out of telling stories about another person's tragedy is even sicker. You probably should be cleaning your own house first. If you're a Godly person, pray for him and if you're not MYOB.

Guest Guest

Hello Mrs ********

[/quote

You coward! Is there a problem at the DPW? Is someone mad down there?

Guest DPWman
Hello Mrs ********

I do not know where you got that bullshit story.Yes the kid has problems yes the kid made some mistakes but I can telll you this the kid works hard.From what I know he only came in and took his own stuff. Back off and maybe check your own family before you talk about somebidy else.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Family Aqaintance
Hello Mrs ********

Happen to know this young man that you are talking about. Probably one of the nicest and most respectful young men that I've met in a long time. My heart is with him and his family, he has a hard road ahead of him and I pray that everything works out. Good Luck, we're all supporting you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Happen to know this young man that you are talking about.  Probably one of the nicest and most respectful young men that I've met in a long time.  My heart is with him and his family, he has a hard road ahead of him and I pray that everything works out.  Good Luck, we're all supporting you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mother says he is up in ****** ****, Hope he is not doing drugs up there.

Guest veryimport

DO YOU HAVE ANY DIGNITY?...first of all, this kearny on the web should be taken OFF THE WEB because it does nothing but cause problems. OBSERVER...if you are going to state such claims you should give your name to the public because thats a whole lot to say for someone with no IDENITY. the life of another person should NOT be spread BY THE KEYBOARD of another WHO KNOWS NOTHING CORRECTLY. you obviously have false INFO and for those who believe you WELL I PITY THEM TOO.....IT IS A SHAME THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU...whose lives consist of receiving and spreading gossip on kotw....and one more thing complaining about parking on kotw will not help you!...I hope you are under the age of 21 because your immaturity states that!!!!

Guest Guest

I have to agree. What purpose does it serve to attack the family *** *** ****** *******? If you have a real (read real as something that affects your life) with a person ****** ** *** ***** ** **** ******, call, make an appointment, talk it out. ****** ******* Your nastiness does nothing to improve Kearny, it only adds to what's wrong with our town.

Guest Dick Herts
DO YOU HAVE ANY DIGNITY?...first of all, this kearny on the web should be taken OFF THE WEB because it does nothing but cause problems.  OBSERVER...if you are going to state such claims you should give your name to the public because thats a whole lot to say for someone with no IDENITY. the life of another person should NOT be spread BY THE KEYBOARD of another WHO KNOWS NOTHING CORRECTLY.  you obviously have false INFO and for those who believe you WELL I PITY THEM TOO.....IT IS A SHAME THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU...whose lives consist of receiving and spreading gossip on kotw....and one more thing complaining about parking on kotw will not help you!...I hope you are under the age of 21 because your immaturity states that!!!!

And what did you say your name was?

• 5 weeks later...

***** reported back to work at Kearny Public Works a month ago. He worked three days and never came back again.

What happened, he can't say the town did not give him a second chance.

***** reported back to work at Kearny Public Works a month ago. He worked three days and never came back again.

What happened, he can't say the town did not give him a second chance.

I hope this young man is ok. He was very lucky to be hired by the town, it's a shame he blew it, but they took him back after he blew it. That's influence, not that I mind, I would do the same for my son.

• 1 month later...
Hello Mrs ********

The latest ***** was arrested for assult on a Police Officer,

And this guy is a ***** *********** ***.

Screw up at the Kearny DPW now this.

Is this true? To bad for his Family if it is.

The latest ***** was arrested for assult on a Police Officer,

And this guy is a ***** *********** ***.

Screw up at the Kearny DPW now this.

Is this true? To bad for his Family if it is.

Just give him a job on the tax payers dime and let him sit down at the DPW playing gameboy. This way he's not under any pressure.

This way all of the bleeding hearts can feel better and Realist can post all over KOTW that there is no nepotism from the Mayor, Council, or BOE.

Guest Hope - Faith

I hope all you sick minded people never have a loved one with an addiction, for you information addiciton is powerful and is not something that goes away over night. As mentioned in an above post * is a respectful, loving beautiful person and instead of making him look like dirt you should take a minute to pray for him and wish him well. I know him personally and happen to have a great deal of love for him. Instead of kicking the man when he is down why don't you reach out you damn hand out and help him up. To his family and loved one's he is in my prayers. God Bless!

I hope all you sick minded people never have a loved one with an addiction, for you information addiciton is powerful and is not something that goes away over night.  As mentioned in an above post * is a respectful, loving beautiful person and instead of making him look like dirt you should take a minute to pray for him and wish him well. I know him personally and happen to have a great deal of love for him. Instead of kicking the man when he is down why don't you reach out you damn hand out and help him up.  To his family and loved one's he is in my prayers. God Bless!

KOTW Note:  The above post was edited for content.

Yeah, a respectful, loving, and beautiful person who tried to kick a cops a**. But I guess that's part of the excuse....I mean addiction. :lol:

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

I don't like these people, but do have respect for people's privacy. Leave them alone and let them deal with their problems as a family in private, and not in the public domain. LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

I don't like these people, but do have respect for people's privacy.  Leave them alone and let them deal with their problems as a family in private, and not in the public domain.                LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

If they want privacy then they should stop using their connections to get town jobs for their family members.

Some of you seem to think a parent or any other family member should be ashamed of one who has an addiction problem...it is not shame, but rather unconditional love. Sorry for those who never had that. It's "by the Grace of God" that some are spared, not by a job with the town. These women and their families have guts; and hearts, to help others. Bless them. They too, are loved unconditionally.

Archived