SGT.STEVE.

Guest Guest_resident_*

Guest Guest_resident_*

NOT ACCORDING TO SGT.STEVE HARRISON HIGH IS THE GREATEST I TOLD YOU NOW AND TOLD YOU IN THE PAST HARRISON HIGH IS A ZOO. DRUGS AND FIGHTS ON A DAILY BASIS. ARE YOU THE ONE THAT STARTS ALL THE FIGHTS SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND THE ZOO TRASH ARE THERE TO CAUSE TROUBLE WE CAN SEE THE FUTURE OF THE GRADUATE OF HARRISON HIGH.THE ROAD YOU ARE LEADING IS TROUBLE FROM THE GET GO. MAYBE YOUR RECORD COULD EXPLAIN YOUR PAST LETS GO THERE.

NOT ACCORDING TO SGT.STEVE HARRISON HIGH IS THE GREATEST I TOLD YOU NOW AND TOLD YOU IN THE PAST HARRISON HIGH IS A ZOO. DRUGS AND FIGHTS ON A DAILY BASIS. ARE YOU THE ONE THAT STARTS ALL THE FIGHTS SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND THE ZOO TRASH ARE THERE TO CAUSE TROUBLE WE CAN SEE THE FUTURE OF THE GRADUATE OF HARRISON HIGH.THE ROAD YOU ARE LEADING IS TROUBLE FROM THE GET GO. MAYBE YOUR RECORD COULD EXPLAIN YOUR PAST LETS GO THERE.

There are not fights on a daily basis at Harrison High. Get your facts straight.

Guest Honor Student
I THINK YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT NO FIGHTS EVERYDAY WHERE ARE YOU LIVING IN A BUBBLE WORLD?

Hey, as a senior honor student, I can say there are no drugs in HHS. Also, there are no fights in school that I've ever seen . If you don't like HHS, go back to Eastside.

Guest Guest
i HEAR sGT. sTEVE JUMPED THE FENCE AGAIN AND QUIT THE fop TO JOIN THE pba AFTER THE PROVISIONAL cHIEF WAS NAMED. sEEMS HE DOESN'T WANT TO LOSE HIS SOFT POSITION. hE HAS MORE CIVILIAN COMPLAINTS AGAINST HIM THEN ANYONE ON THE pd. wHY DO THEY KEEP HIM IN SUCH A SENSITIVE POSITION. EVEN JOEY HAS LESS COMPLAINTS. :angry:

yeah but what about our newly appointed db officer,hetops the list yet look at him now.please derek has chosen the three misfits from his squad days,who is next al parking the cars :angry::lol::lol:

Guest guest

get your facts straight there are fights in harrison high school which i call the zoo it was called a high school when we went there but the times have changed and there are fights you can deny whatever you want we know better get your facts straight would you like to see my medical bills about 2 incidents at harrison high school and then maybe you will shut up.

Hey, as a senior honor student, I can say there are no drugs in HHS.  Also, there are no fights in school that I've ever seen .  If you don't like HHS, go back to Eastside.

The only reason you don't see the fights or the drugs is because your stuffed in

the locker all day nerd!

Guest Honor Student
The only reason you don't see the fights or the drugs is because your stuffed in

the locker all day nerd!

Just remember, the nerd of today is your boss of tomorrow. Go back to Eastside.

Guest Guest

Who cares about all this talk school is out so do your drugs at home and kill yourself. Schedule your fights at the park or by gina's at night and make them late so the cops can come and kick you skinny asses.

the locker all day nerd!

get your facts straight there are fights in harrison high school which i call the zoo it was called a high school when we went there but the times have changed and there are fights you can deny whatever you want we know better get your facts straight would you like to see my medical bills about 2 incidents at harrison high school and then maybe you will shut up.

Yeah, you definitely went to Harrison High School, look at your grammar, it's despicable.

As for trying to resolve the problem that you think is running rampant through the halls of HHS, talk to the mayor and when the next opening on the Board of Education comes around, get on it and see what you can do.

Guest guest

THE HARRISON SCHOOL SYSTEM IS IN NEED OF MORE POLICE PRESENT SGT.STEVE WE DO NOT NEED.WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TAKE CONTROL OF THE ZOO OF THE THESE SCHOOLS AND TO GET THE VIOLENCE OUT OF THE THEM FOR GOOD.VIOLENCE SHOULD NEVER BE IN ANY SCHOOL.IT HAS NO PLACE IN IT.THEY NEED TO STOP THE LOITERING ON SCHOOLS GROUNDS AND ENFORCE IT FOR THE NEW SCHOOL.TAKE CONTROL OF THE ZOO FROM THESE PUNKS THAT SEEM TO CAUSE TROUBLE WHERE EVER THEY GO.HARRISON IS FAR FROM SAFE.GLAD YOU THINK SO.CMON DERRICK KEARNS WE NEED HELP IN THIS ZOO SO IT WILL NOT BE ANOTHER COLUMBINE HIGH YOU THINK NOT.SGT.STEVE NEEDS TO COME OUT OF HIS BUBBLE WRAP WORLD AND OPEN HIS EYES.HE SHOULD ADMIT WHAT WE SEE HE JUT DOES NOT WANT TO SEE IT.

Guest Senior Honor Student
THE HARRISON SCHOOL SYSTEM IS IN NEED OF MORE POLICE PRESENT SGT.STEVE WE DO NOT NEED.WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TAKE CONTROL OF THE ZOO OF THE THESE SCHOOLS AND TO GET THE VIOLENCE OUT OF THE THEM FOR GOOD.VIOLENCE SHOULD NEVER BE IN ANY SCHOOL.IT HAS NO PLACE IN IT.THEY NEED TO STOP THE LOITERING ON SCHOOLS GROUNDS AND ENFORCE IT FOR THE NEW SCHOOL.TAKE CONTROL OF THE ZOO FROM THESE PUNKS THAT SEEM TO CAUSE TROUBLE WHERE EVER THEY GO.HARRISON IS FAR FROM SAFE.GLAD YOU THINK SO.CMON DERRICK KEARNS WE NEED HELP IN THIS ZOO SO IT WILL NOT BE ANOTHER COLUMBINE HIGH YOU THINK NOT.SGT.STEVE NEEDS TO COME OUT OF HIS BUBBLE WRAP WORLD AND OPEN HIS EYES.HE SHOULD ADMIT WHAT WE SEE  HE JUT DOES NOT WANT TO SEE IT.

You're drinking too much Kool-Aid . There are no drugs in HHS and there is certainly no violence that I've ever seen. You're trying to make HHS sound like it's your former high school, Eastside. If you don't like HHS go back to Eastside.

Guest guest

harrrison schools are a zoo open your eyes and maybe you will see what the world sees there is violence and drugs in the zoo world.and kool aid is not what i am drinking sgt.steve is blind to things.glad you like him we do

Guest Senior Honor Student
harrrison schools are a zoo open your  eyes and maybe you will see what the world sees there is violence and drugs in the zoo world.and kool aid is not what i am drinking sgt.steve is blind to things.glad you like him we do

If it's a zoo, then LEAVE. No one is holding you back. Go back to Eastside.

say what you want about Sgt. Steve. He is doing a good job at the high school. You hear about problems all over n.j. about high schools. So say what you want about H.H. Go somewhere else if you don't like it here. Keep up the good work Sgt. Steve.

Archived