Tom Powell

Guest Harrisonian

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MonkeyNuts

Wow! Sounds like Tom pissed of a few dozen people. I don't know what his exact pay PVSC is, but I don't think it is more than 15,000. He gets full benefits, dental, eyeglasses life insurance, and prescription plan. Also he is in the system for a pention. That is why you will see him around for a while. Possibly looking to double dip. The mayor of harrison put his name up for the position, he was appointed by Senator Sacco. That is why there is a aliance to the Mayor, high pay and so on. Tom uses the system more than anyone out there. Nepotism whats that. His son worked there, plus he has other relatives working there. The guy that is looking for a job good luck. You will proably recieve his form letter about he is trying to employ the the people from 911. Thats all for now.

You have a good point, but this is a fact of life you should have learned at a very early age.

Networking, as every successful person knows, will return the most favorible results. So keep fishing for flies with vinegar and you will remain where you are.

Guest Fit this Pipe
Dont put that info up there a-hole.  Knock it off already..............

Did that annoy you Tommy Boy? Do you think you’re the only one who deserves to have your entire bloodline working for the town or PVSC? We deserve a chance too! Your information is open to anyone on the Internet, look it up yourself. Someone of your stature has to be all over the Internet for the entire world to see. First Harrison, then the United States, and soon the World.

Forget Bush or Kerry -------Tom Powell for President!!!!!

He may be short but he has, well nothing to offer us. But his Family will have better jobs with fatter pensions.

Guest Guest
You never said who that ad was paid by. Well, it looks like the mayor has taught good old Tommy Boy how to run his politics. Have you ever looked at an elect report from the Mayor. (For those who don't know, an elect report is where your supposed to declare your contributions and how much you spend on a campaign.) For some it just looks like you spent a lot of money and hundreds of people just donated the amount so they wouldn't be listed on an Elect report. If powell isn't making good money, where does he get it from. He is putting up 2 new two family homes up!!

Guest Guest
You never said who that ad was paid by. Well, it looks like the mayor has taught good old Tommy Boy how to run his politics. Have you ever looked at an elect report from the Mayor. (For those who don't know, an elect report is where your supposed to declare your contributions and how much you spend on a campaign.) For some it just looks like you spent a lot of money and hundreds of people just donated the amount so they wouldn't be listed on an Elect report. If powell isn't making good money, where does he get it from. He is putting up 2 new two family homes up!!

Isn't this still the United States where a man is entitled to make a dollar? What’s wrong with Powell building his two homes? Wouldn't you do it if you had the property? Jealousy will get you nowhere friend.

Guest Guest
Isn't this still the United States where a man is entitled to make a dollar? What’s wrong with Powell building his two homes? Wouldn't you do it if you had the property? Jealousy will get you nowhere friend.

I personally can't stand the mini man either, but I agree with you what’s wrong with the A-Hole making a few dollars?

Guest Guest
QUOTE (Guest @ Apr 26 2004, 04:01 PM)

I personally can't stand the mini man either, but I agree with you what’s wrong with the A-Hole making a few dollars?

When was the United States not equality for all?

Why do we have laws in this town/country?

Why is the mayor allowed to bend those rules for a few and not many?

Come on Tommy Boy, you know, I know and people will now know that your not building 2 homes on TWO 25X100 lots (though that's what the ordinance says you must have). Your short 2 feet. No pun intended little guy. It s**ks, but it's the truth, you have been short all your life {that joke is for you ha ha ha ha}. So what did it take to buy the votes you needed? Who is getting a job, or perhaps a raise? 

Guest Guest

"To the Victor go the Spoils of War", that is why the Mayor can do as he pleases. Until he is knocked off of his Porcelain Thrown, he calls the shots.

Guest Guest
"To the Victor go the Spoils of War", that is why the Mayor can do as he pleases. Until he is knocked off of his Porcelain Thrown, he calls the shots.
or untill he runs out of Jobs to give away. Thank god for tommy powell who gave him a few more jobs to give away. or Untill the people realize that the threats the mayor gives has no juice behind it. He has no backbone!!

Guest Guest
THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN PEOPLE USING TOM POWELL AS A TARGET,WHEN THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MANY YEARS. /////// :angry:

Was that his ****** daughter?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest RAT

Tommy,,,, just want to keep you on the front page. How's your homes comming along. Oh yeah I heard you have or are you buying a house down the shore next to the mayor??

Guest Guest

;):lol::P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I am curious about the zoning board's granting of an easement on a Harrison property after the property owner applied for the easement, at least once, and was denied.  It is my understanding  that such an easement would have allowed the property owner to demolish his/her existing property and then build two, two family structures that could have been sold for a profit of at least $200,00.00.

My concern lies in the rumor that the applicant was a PVSC official and that the mayor, a PVSC employee, recieved a significant pay raise and promotion after the easement was granted. I am also concerned with the rumor that the zoning board head's son supposedly received a town job after the easement was granted. 

Yeah, My concern is if the AG would like to take a look into this? I'm tired of typical Harrison politics. Get out of the HPD's hair and give back the money you might have taken. Do the tax payers a favor!!

guess there was no look on that happening, but Powell is still working on his two family homes!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Guest what
I am curious about the zoning board's granting of an easement on a Harrison property after the property owner applied for the easement, at least once, and was denied.  It is my understanding  that such an easement would have allowed the property owner to demolish his/her existing property and then build two, two family structures that could have been sold for a profit of at least $200,00.00.

My concern lies in the rumor that the applicant was a PVSC official and that the mayor, a PVSC employee, recieved a significant pay raise and promotion after the easement was granted. I am also concerned with the rumor that the zoning board head's son supposedly received a town job after the easement was granted. 

What exactly does this mean???

Guest Guest

Any answer to this??

Guest Guest
2115.1. Harrison Community Coalition

by HarrisonWd2, 5/13/04 22:57 ET

Re: Harrison Redevelopment

Harrison Community Coalition Is made up of a mixture of 1).property owners,2). business owners, 3).people who work in the town and will get affected by the redevelopment.

Let me clarify this, the Mayor is not be a member, because he doesn't fall into any of these categories!!!!!

1).He doesn't own a House in Harrison, he rents (owns a house down the shore). 2).He doesn't work in town, he works for PVSC as do most his friends and half the town council(Harrison Mayor is Part-time, hence the small amount of pay). AND

3).He doesn't own a business in town(thats why he can not make a business decision to benefit the TOWN and it's Commerce!)!!!

---Harrison Community Coalition is tired of hearing Lies from the Mayor and his team of puppets, the Movie Studios are not coming to Harrison, the redevelopment is being rushed by outside developers with no co-operation from the property owners, business owners, or people who work in the town.

Thats just not right...

The Be-hive Town of Harrison seems to have run out of honey. Work with the Harrison Community Coalition to do it right.

info@harrisoncommunity.org.

Harrison Community Coalition

P.O. Box 549

308 Middlesex St

Harrison, NJ 07029

(973) 483-1800 

TOMMY RUN FOR MAYOR!! YOU CAN BE IN THE GROUP AGAIN

TOM DOES HIS JOB,MAYBE MORE THAN HE SUPPOSE TO////////PICK ON SOMEBODY ELSE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO////   
Good Tom. You have my support. (i'm looking for a raise)

Guest Guest

Yeah, My concern is if the AG would like to take a look into this? I'm tired of typical Harrison politics. Get out of the HPD's hair and give back the money you might have taken. Do the tax payers a favor!! 

:angry::D

Guest Guest

Would the people working on your house be all Americans????

And will you buy all your supplies from Home Depot where there all AMERICAN?

Archived