Tom Powell

Guest Harrisonian

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
ONLY A LOW LIFE WOULD CRITICIZE SOMEONE'S DAUGHTER/////WHATS THE MATTER DIDN'T GET A PROMOTION ?????????         
You like that, don't you Tommy? More money for your daughter to get that promotion!!

Guest 4' 3"

Tommy boy, how does it feel to know that you and your family are the most Hated in town? Bad enough you have to deal with your height or lack there of thing, but to be hated by all on top of that, must be rough. Sorry little guy.

Guest Guest

Has everyone noticed that this topic Tom Powell has had the

Most views (more than double to its second place contender) and

Most replies (60% more than its second place contender)

Good thing he has a low center of gravity, because otherwise the size of his head from all this attention would cause him to topple over.

But then again they do say "Weebles Wobble But They Don't Fall Down"

Guest Guest

How are the blue prints coming along? For a small raise at the pvsc, I'll do them for free. I heard you work deals out like that. AND ONLY A JACK A$$ LIKE YOUR SELF WOULD MAKE FUN OF THE HPD LIKE THIS:

WHATS THE MATTER DIDN'T GET A PROMOTION ?????????      :o  :wacko:  :wacko:  :)  :P

Guest Guest

Tommy Boy, do you think the PBA and FOP are going to let you get away with your cr*p? We are coming for you Tommy, watch where you park your cars, and that the lights are always green.

Guest Guest

Tommy boy!! you surprise me again!!!!! Your telling the people of Harrison we got these lights for free!!!!ha ha ha ha thats a good one. We pay about $40 each light. Yeah we got them for free, all we had to do was install them, but we pay $40 a month each one for maintanance. Nothing in this world is for free. SHAME ON YOU>>>>> STOP LYING ALREADY. YOUR NOT EVEN ON THE COUNCIL, BUT YOU SURE LIE ALOT!! LIKE THE MAYOR!!!!!

Guest Indignant S.O.B

Before raping the taxpayers of Harrison Tom Powell made his debut on the silver screen as a stunt double for this famous actor. Can you name the movie Tom first became famous for in 1982?

Guest Indignant S.O.B

Congratulations to those of you that have guessed correctly.

Tom Powell is none other than,...................

Tangina !!!!!!!

Tom has now teamed up with the Harrison " Poltergiest" currently making citizen Tax dollars dissappear into thin air..... :P

Guest Guest

Holy Jesus. Zelda Rubenstein, Its you Tom.

I have never seen such a close resemblance in my life. Are you sure you weren't separated at birth?

Weebles Wobble but they don't fall down

Archived