Tom Powell

Guest Harrisonian

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pipe Layer
:( I have to deal with him almost everyday. Him and his army of friends, I mean the town council, I mean friends :D:wacko::blink::ph34r:

You mean you work at Passaic Valley with those thieves, oops I mean Council members and Mayor?

Guest take care

Take credit for Millans Work and you will have reached an all time LOW, but it definately wont surprise the people of Harrison. You should be embarassed to have your name in the newspapers taking credit for these lamp post on the Ave.................. :D

Oh I'm sure Tom Pwell and the Mayor with his bandit of theives will have their photos in the newspaper, but I think Councilman Millan should be credited for doing the majority of the work! :ph34r:

TOM POWELL FOR FREEHOLDER/////////// THE GUY WE HAVE NOW HASN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR ANYBODY,BUT HIS FAMILY    :lol:  :lol:  :o 
I know your laughing. Powell would do the same; he already had the Mayor put them all on the town payroll. Wife -tax collector; Daughter-teacher; who else in his family??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ha ha ha ha
:P hey Tommy Boy, wanna take a photo with me? :lol: It seems like people are tired of you and the mayor taking credit for Millans work. :lol::lol:

Guest Guest
IF I MEAN'T MILAN ''WHOEVER HE IS'' I WOULD HAVE SAID IT   
:lol: Mr Millan was the man in charge of getting those new lights, it's just that the Mayor had removed the program Millan started and gave it to Tommy Boy right before the project was finalized. If you don't know who Millan is, find out, get to know him. He cares for the town. Owns property, not like the mayor who rents. Live here all year round, not like Tommy Boy. Millan helps the people of Harrison :lol:

Guest Guest

WHAT GETS ME IS HOW YOU AND THE MAYOR HAVE MOST OF THE TOWN EMPLOYEES BELIEVING A LIE THAT MILLAN STOLE FROM THE HARRISON FEST, WHEN THERE IS NO PROOF. YET THEY BELIEVE YOUR NOT STEALING FROM THE TOWN. AS FAR AS PROOF, JUST THINK ABOUT IT....WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT?? NO FAVORS?? WHEN YOU TAKE OFFICE, IT'S TO SERVE THE PUBLIC, NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PUBLIC...BUILDING ILLEGAL HOMES (EQUAL RIGHTS, UNLESS YOU KNOW THE MAYOR OR OWE YOUR LOYALTY TO HIM, BECAUSE HE IS OVER PAYING YOU AND SQREWING THE TOWNS PEOPLE). THIS MAYOR IS HELPING A FEW LIKE YOU POWELL, BUT SCREWING THE REST... THE TOWN OF HARRISON HAS TO WAKE UP.. I HOPE NOT TO SEE YOUR PHOTO IN THE PAPER WITH THESE LIGHTS, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DID ALMOST NOTHING TO GET THEM AND YOU SHOULD BE TAKING THAT PHOTO WITH MILLAN.

Guest Guest

are we talking about mr. millan , the black topcoat intimidator, who refuses to present the books from the fest , if there is no problem why not show his records so this puppy can be put to sleep, eveidently his lost a lot of supporters, thats why he is looking from the outside now and not on the inside.lost his own district in the second ward, maybe people close to him have seen a diferent person than we have been led to believe he is.

Guest HARRISONIAN
are we talking about Mr. Millan , the black topcoat intimidator,
Why would he be an intimidator, the only thing the man has done is try to help people. Always RESPECTING everyone including the man who turned on him, the Mayor. Why would the mayor say he still is Millan's friend;
who refuses to present the books from the fest , if there is no problem why not show his records so this puppy can be put to sleep,
Do you honestly think that the town would have a fest with out controlling the records by now. Come on the records are in town hall, look for crying out loud, ask the town clerk where they are
EVIDENTLY his lost a lot of supporters, thats why he is looking from the outside now and not on the inside.
Oh he lost, he lost. Some times it's best to step back, and take a look with out losing track and continuing to help people.
lost his own district in the second ward,
To a man that he honored, from a family Millan named family of the year in the Harrison Fest. Obviously the Mayor picked a good candidate, let hope we got a councilman who will continue to make a difference and not just another Mayors puppet
maybe people close to him have seen a different person than we have been led to believe he is.
Maybe you and some people have lost faith, believing in soft evidence or getting intimidated by the rumors the mayor had spread with the help of some councilman Millan ran candidates against. He was only trying to get more active, qualified council.

Guest MonkeyNuts

Tom was retired when he took the position as commissioner at PVSC. I would like to see Toms tax return from when he was in retirement till now. I believe he gets Benefits from the town and PVSC and a pention to boot. Why run for Mayor or any other political position. Why not just go along for the ride. The ride is more profitable and full of perks. Not to bad for someone who hasn't earned there political strips.

Guest Guest

who refuses to present the books from the fest , if there is no problem why not show his records so this puppy can be put to sleep,

Do you honestly think that the town would have a fest with out controlling the records by now. Come on the records are in town hall, look for crying out loud, ask the town clerk where they are

It was harrison fest inc, not the town who sponsered this event.

Show me the money mr milliano"""""".

Guest ha ha ha ha
:lol::P Now Now TOMMY THIS IS YOUR SITE Don't lose your cool. B) The Mayor is still gonna let you build your illegal two family homes. :P:huh::P:lol:

Archived