Tom Powell

Guest Harrisonian

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 4th of July
Hey Tommy Boy, I say the Mayor cut you, your wife and Daughter a total of $10,000 and then the Higins Family another $10,000, the Comprelli's 2,500, the Mayor's including brother-in-law $2,500 and Murry another $2,500 finally a few little guys $1,000 and we have a firework display like Kearny did, with a little class. BRAVO KEARNY!!!!!

Guest Guest
Hey Tommy Boy, I say the Mayor cut you, your wife and Daughter a total of $10,000 and then the Higins Family another $10,000, the Comprelli's 2,500, the Mayor's including brother-in-law $2,500 and Murry another $2,500 finally a few little guys $1,000 and we have a firework display like Kearny did, with a little class. BRAVO KEARNY!!!!!

yes, Bravo Kearny, the fireworks were great, Thanks Kearny

Guest Guest

Tom Powell has a home on a lagoon in the Shore Acres section of Brick Township.

He is subdividing his lot like others in Town have so that he can build 2-two families and collect rent. Whats wrong with that. 

Whats wrong with that is Tom Powell acts like he cares for HARRISON and I say acts because this town has rules (known as laws).  These laws are to ensure the beauty of Harrison, the safty of Harrison and to keep it from turning for the worst. Going against these rules by taking advantage of poticians is horrible.  To show face and say your all for the best Harrison has to offer and still have face to break the law. QUOTE 

Its the American Way. Just look at Giger. He lives in East Hanover, but maintains an address in Harrison so he can remain on the Board of Education and build homes in Harrison. He has become a millionaire. 

You forgot to say so they can vote too. 

HA HA HA HA

Guest Guest
I am curious about the zoning board's granting of an easement on a Harrison property after the property owner applied for the easement, at least once, and was denied.

It is my understanding that such an easement would have allowed the property owner to demolish his/her existing property and then build two, two family structures that could have been sold for a profit of at least $200,00.00.

My concern lies in the rumor that the applicant was a PVSC official and that the mayor, a PVSC employee, recieved a significant pay raise and promotion after the easement was granted. I am also concerned with the rumor that the zoning board head's son supposedly received a town job after the easement was granted. 

Any progress buddy???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Top Gun

I'm *** too. ///// That's why I don't drink. ///// I become to FLAMBOYANT!!!///////

with love.

TP :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:unsure::(:blink::o:(:lol::lol::angry::angry::(

If the Powell family is allowed to build two new two family houses on 22X100 lots,I know of three or four other people that want to do the same thing and I hope there will not be a problem or there will be hell to pay!!!

We also need the sub code official to start doing his job, plenty of under th cover construction going on turning two families into three and four and noboby checking, of course they are not Americans they are foreigners that's why they are getting away with it, the people that are legal get jumped on for all mistakes they make IF THEY ARE AMERICANS !!!!!! WAKE UP ROCCO!!!

Guest In the Know

You ought to check your ruler before you run off your mouth.Do us all a favor and check with the assessor or the Hall of records in the County seat and you will find out who has the non conforming lots. You will be quite suprised to find that Mr Doer, who was complaining , bought a house whose lot is not conforming to the zoning requirements while Powell has 2 conforming lots, and qualifies, as approved by the Planning Board, inspite of all the trash that you are talking. I took the time to prove it to myself.

Allof these people should get a life and let Powell get on with his life that he is allowed by law to do. Do you think that two first class lawyers such as Brian Burns or Gary Bennett would risk their licenses and business for a little deal like this?

Be real ! Unless you are aware of the law, go back to sleep

Guest In the I don't know
Come on Tommy Boy, you know, I know and people will now know that your not building 2 homes on TWO 25X100 lots (though that's what the ordinance says you must have). Your short 2 feet. No pun intended little guy. It s**ks, but it's the truth, you have been short all your life {that joke is for you ha ha ha ha}. So what did it take to buy the votes you needed? Who is getting a job, or perhaps a raise?

Your rightQUOTE 

SHOULD WE CHECK ALL THE OTHERS BUILT IN 22X90'S; 21X97'S, ETC...

I wish we did. If Harrison is going to the $hit$, it's because of it's leadership (maybe we need a change).

If the LAWS don’t apply to you, will they apply to the redevelopment board your on? Will you make exceptions for the developers too? You do sit on the redevelopment board don’t you?

And come on QUOTE 

AND TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL... LETS GO TO WARREN STREET...TO BE CONTINUED.... 

GET OVER MILLAN, YOU REAP HIS BENEFITS NOW YOUR GOING TO SAY HIS 4 LOTS (WHICH HE PAYS TAXES ON) CAN'T HOLD 4 HOMES. I have news for you. He purchased them the way they are. All he did was fix his facade and put stucco (which doesn't cost all that much, so he didn't need to steal from the Harrison fest, but it was a good rumor that people liked to believe). Now you on the other hand are going to knock down your beautiful home and put up one of these cookie cutter homes. Nice... I'm sure it's gonna make Harrison a better place. 

Talking about Rumors, I wonder how much the redevelopment board is getting under the table from the developers. OH MAYBE HUDSON COUNTY POLITICIANS DON'T DO THAT, OR MAYBE JUST HARRISON POLITICIANS DON'T DO THAT. TAKE A LOOK AT THAT BOARD PEOPLE. PETER HIGGINS, MAYOR, TOMMY BOY, COMPRELLI, CASTANO, KAWALSKI.. WHO ELSE, AM MISSING???  and you talk about stealing...  {another one for you ha ha ha ha} Perhaps the real estate agency owned by one of your very own councilman will be doing the selling?

WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THAT TOMMY

P.S. CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT?

Guest MAYBE WE KNOW TO MUCH
I am curious about the zoning board's granting of an easement on a Harrison property after the property owner applied for the easement, at least once, and was denied.

It is my understanding that such an easement would have allowed the property owner to demolish his/her existing property and then build two, two family structures that could have been sold for a profit of at least $200,00.00.

My concern lies in the rumor that the applicant was a PVSC official and that the mayor, a PVSC employee, recieved a significant pay raise and promotion after the easement was granted. I am also concerned with the rumor that the zoning board head's son supposedly received a town job after the easement was granted. 

INTERESTING! Hey Tom You look good Red, but to me you'll look beautiful in an orange jump suit!

Come on Tommy Boy, you know, I know and people will now know that your not building 2 homes on TWO 25X100 lots (though that's what the ordinance says you must have). Your short 2 feet. No pun intended little guy. It s**ks, but it's the truth, you have been short all your life {that joke is for you ha ha ha ha}. So what did it take to buy the votes you needed? Who is getting a job, or perhaps a raise?

Your rightQUOTE 

SHOULD WE CHECK ALL THE OTHERS BUILT IN 22X90'S; 21X97'S, ETC...

I wish we did. If Harrison is going to the $hit$, it's because of it's leadership (maybe we need a change).

If the LAWS don’t apply to you, will they apply to the redevelopment board your on? Will you make exceptions for the developers too? You do sit on the redevelopment board don’t you?

And come on QUOTE 

AND TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL... LETS GO TO WARREN STREET...TO BE CONTINUED.... 

GET OVER MILLAN, YOU REAP HIS BENEFITS NOW YOUR GOING TO SAY HIS 4 LOTS (WHICH HE PAYS TAXES ON) CAN'T HOLD 4 HOMES. I have news for you. He purchased them the way they are. All he did was fix his facade and put stucco (which doesn't cost all that much, so he didn't need to steal from the Harrison fest, but it was a good rumor that people liked to believe). Now you on the other hand are going to knock down your beautiful home and put up one of these cookie cutter homes. Nice... I'm sure it's gonna make Harrison a better place. 

Talking about Rumors, I wonder how much the redevelopment board is getting under the table from the developers. OH MAYBE HUDSON COUNTY POLITICIANS DON'T DO THAT, OR MAYBE JUST HARRISON POLITICIANS DON'T DO THAT. TAKE A LOOK AT THAT BOARD PEOPLE. PETER HIGGINS, MAYOR, TOMMY BOY, COMPRELLI, CASTANO, KAWALSKI.. WHO ELSE, AM MISSING???  and you talk about stealing...  {another one for you ha ha ha ha} Perhaps the real estate agency owned by one of your very own councilman will be doing the selling? 

WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THAT TOMMY

P.S. CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT?

I HOPE YOU CAN TOMMY!!!! SWEAT IT BABY

• 3 weeks later...

Dwarfism is not a handicap. Not according to the State of NJ. If he has a handicap spot, he should be reported to the Prosecutors Office. The state has strict regulations for people that are actually sick and need the spots. To get a handicap spot, you are required to go to a state assigned doctor for an examination to determine if you are eligable. True disabled Americans should revolt because this little bastard is up the Mayors ass 24/7 and gets whatever he wants because of the corruption at PVSC of which he is deeply involved. What a disgrace.

he doesn't have a handicap parking spot

he doesn't even live on central ave which is where your talking about

so who are you bitching about with the spot on central ave then???

tom powells father does not live on central ave.......................his father is no longer alive.

so again i'll ask............who are you complaining about with the handicap parking spots?

Alot of people have driveways and handicapped parking spots, such as holy cross convent on jersey street, so whats the problem ? having a driveway does not mean a person should be denied parking as provided by state law and federal laws, maybe you should bring your complaint to the supreme court and have them change the law protecting those that are less healthy than you. although being simple minded does not qualify you for a handicap parking spot.

Archived