Tom Powell

Guest Harrisonian

Does anyone have any idea where Tom Powell came from? What does he have on the Mayor? Pictures? Does anyone know anything about this guy? How was he able to become the mayors bull dog, ok more like his shitzoo, but you know what I mean. o.. and one more question.. *** **** ****** **** ***** ******* ** ** ***** *** ******** ****** ****, ***** **** **** **** *** **** ***** *** **** **** **** * **** ******.

KOTW Note:  The above post was edited for content.  The statement was extremely personal and inappropriate.

1708[/snapback]

It was only about 3 or 4 years ago I went to the Board of Health to complain about a neighbor who would just let thier dog out the front door loose, and he was on that board. How did he get from on the Board of Health to a Commissioner at PVS?

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those who have stayed in Harrison will reap the benefits. It will be a premier location to live, work and play.

2979[/snapback]

Yes, its going to be so wonderful, that all our towns politicians have homes down the shore that they are all planning to retire to: The Mayor, Powells, Pete, Comprellis, it just keeeps going on. Thats how beautiful they think its going to be. Don't be a fool!

Yes, its going to be so wonderful, that all our towns politicians have homes down the shore that they are all planning to retire to:  The Mayor, Powells, Pete, Comprellis, it just keeeps going on.  Thats how beautiful they think its going to be.  Don't be a fool!

72740[/snapback]

Tom Powell 36,000 and still counting - WHAT A WINNER!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
How's the biggest *** in town doing?

I think that Tom should start thinking about moving on because his days are numbered as a high paid employee of Harrison. BIG MOOCHER - many others are on that same boat, but by far he is one of the biggest abusers of tax payers money. Just like Peter said, he does not make the rules, but he will take the money. Thank Mayor

Guest Guest
Does anyone have any idea where Tom Powell came from? What does he have on the Mayor? Pictures? Does anyone know anything about this guy? How was he able to become the mayors bull dog, ok more like his shitzoo, but you know what I mean. o.. and one more question.. *** **** ****** **** ***** ******* ** ** ***** *** ******** ****** ****, ***** **** **** **** *** **** ***** *** **** **** **** * **** ******.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content. The statement was extremely personal and inappropriate.

Before PVS, he worked on the Harrison Board of Health. I don't know how many years. Possible he retired frm the Board of Health than got the Commissioner's job. Another one with 2 pensions?

Also. Powell knocked down his one family home and built 2 in its place. Guess who lives in the second house? Mayor McCheese! That's right!

Guest Oscar

Does anyone, I mean ANYONE, know what Tom Powells job is in Harrison to earn a six figure salary. Can he park his Big Wheel in the Mayors spot which is illegal. The Mayor allegedly works during the day and one of the part time Mayors several personal assistants at 100K parks their with no recourse every day. The same woman. Why is she immune to the law and parking regulations. If anyone else in the town parked there they would be ticketed and towed but she has the Mayors business card taped to her dashboard. The Chief can do something about this as well as any cop but the Officer would get a reprimand for any action. The Chief is afraid to do his job enforcing the law.

Guest concerned citizen
Does anyone, I mean ANYONE, know what Tom Powells job is in Harrison to earn a six figure salary. Can he park his Big Wheel in the Mayors spot which is illegal. The Mayor allegedly works during the day and one of the part time Mayors several personal assistants at 100K parks their with no recourse every day. The same woman. Why is she immune to the law and parking regulations. If anyone else in the town parked there they would be ticketed and towed but she has the Mayors business card taped to her dashboard. The Chief can do something about this as well as any cop but the Officer would get a reprimand for any action. The Chief is afraid to do his job enforcing the law.

If you call the police desk 973 483 4100 they HAVE to send a car to check it out. If you get an officer who has some balls the car will be ticketed!!! so call the taped line and make your complaint.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gossipgirl
Powell is an A$$#0le

Couldn't answer a question

powell i know you read this site more then the bible so listen up. that **** ******* ****** **** you extend your hand too every year and *** ****** is stabbing you in the back. you seem to be *** punchline every time you walk by. that is when *** ***** **** ********* doesn't **** ** ** **** **** ***. if i were you i would think twice *** ****** ** ********** ******* *** ***** ****** *** ****** **! ;););)

Guest Guest

The only one keeping this post alive is Tom P himself. He likes when people take action to his sight. It keeps him in politics.

what else woudl you do.

Guest Guest
What are you talking about.........Powell is being bashed because he has to stick his head in everything getting done... Powell is getting bashed because people like my-self are tired of people like him ruining this town. Getting what ever he wants in this town right or wrong. he is just one of many that are taking advantage of the Town of Harrison by using the mayor and dirty polotics. Tom helped create this Monster and now the towns people are blind to it. Millan might not be the right choice, but if he runs against this monster and these spoiled people, HE HAS MY VOTE!!!! This mayor has held the seat to long and has accomplished nothing....Tom Powell and people like him have helped this mayor look like $h!t.

remember this

Guest Guest from a far
remember this

Remember what??? Can you honestly believe Tom Powell started the corruption in this town?? It has been going on for YEARS!!! Mayor McDonuts is just the next in a long line of corrupt politicians, and quite honestly, does a great job of getting himself in trouble without any help at all.

REMEMBER THIS - You are either part of the problem or part of the solution.....the choice is YOURS!!!

Guest TOMMY BOY
Remember what??? Can you honestly believe Tom Powell started the corruption in this town?? It has been going on for YEARS!!! Mayor McDonuts is just the next in a long line of corrupt politicians, and quite honestly, does a great job of getting himself in trouble without any help at all.

REMEMBER THIS - You are either part of the problem or part of the solution.....the choice is YOURS!!!

tom dear take your foot out of your mouth, maria hit a nerve b/c all you kept doing was denying denying and that back peddling you did was disgraceful!!!!!!!!!!!! and mayor you have the balls to state your building your home? which cop in town is building it for you and at what cost??? SHAMEFUL :angry::angry::angry:

Guest I know, I know
tom dear take your foot out of your mouth, maria hit a nerve b/c all you kept doing was denying denying and that back peddling you did was disgraceful!!!!!!!!!!!! and mayor you have the balls to state your building your home? which cop in town is building it for you and at what cost??? SHAMEFUL :angry::angry::angry:

OOOOOOOoooooooo******, lord I know.....DiSgRaCeFuLL! Hows the bread near Pecters, DiRtY?

BeHiNd the Scene DeAls

Archived