Disgusted

Guest Town Resident

Guest Town Resident

I have become totally disgusted with the postings in the Harrison site. It is nothing more than immature, rediculous rantings over crossing guards, police officers, town officials, ethnic groups, etc. etc.

Non-residents reading this garbage must think we're all a bunch of disfunctional illiterates that quit school after the 9th grade.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, but I know you won't, that would require sensitivity and intelligence.

Guest Guest

If you don't like it, don't read it. I doubt out of towners are reading this board in great numbers.

There is a lot of junk, but there are also some messages from concerned taxpayers. Some of these messages have negative tones about current admin and police. It's called an opinion.

I post heavily on stock message boards and there is the same problem. Great input from most, but also garbage as well. It's called the internet.

I am not a 9th grade dropout and not ashamed to post on this board, so f****off.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Town Resident
If you don't like it, don't read it. I doubt out of towners are reading this board in great numbers.

There is a lot of junk, but there are also some messages from concerned taxpayers. Some of these messages have negative tones about current admin and police. It's called an opinion.

I post heavily on stock message boards and there is the same problem. Great input from most, but also garbage as well. It's called the internet.

I am not a 9th grade dropout and not ashamed to post on this board, so f****off.

so f*** off ??? A lot of sensitivity and intelligence there. You just made my case.

Guest Guest
I have become totally disgusted with the postings in the Harrison site. It is nothing more than immature, rediculous rantings over crossing guards, police officers, town officials, ethnic groups, etc. etc.

Non-residents reading this garbage must think we're all a bunch of disfunctional illiterates that quit school after the 9th grade.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, but I know you won't, that would require sensitivity and intelligence.

stupid is as stupid does,why does it concern you so much ? don't like it then, log off......simple enough. you should start worrying about your spelling rather then what's written here. :angry::angry::huh::huh::huh:

Guest Another Town Resident
stupid is as stupid does,why does it concern you so much ? don't like it then, log off......simple enough. you should start worrying about your spelling rather then what's written here. :angry:  :angry:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

I'm with you, "Town Resident", anyone reading the Harrison board for the first time would think we're all idiots. They would think spelling and sentence construction is not taught in our schools. They would also think we're all mean-spirited, angry people that have nothing better to do than mock and slander each other. There is very little constructive conversation going on here.

Guest resident

harrison schools have nothing but violence in them day in and day out and another thing these kids that are causing the problem should be out period if they do not want to learn show them the door. what teacher can really teach in harrison not to many. clean out our schools. harrison board of education can you hear us .

Guest resident

harrison high school is going to be the next columbine high school i tell my children if anything happens in school to get to the nearest exit and get the hell out of there wake up cameras are not working nothing is going to save a live when violence is in the school no place for it.teachers look the other way tell me they do not o.kok WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
harrison schools have nothing but violence in them day in and day out and another thing these kids that are causing the problem should be out period if they do not want to learn show them the door. what teacher can really teach in harrison  not to many. clean out our schools. harrison board of education can you hear us .

How dare you say something like that! God forbid that happened!

Guest Guest

Town Resident and Another Town Resident you didn't make your case. Aren't you the ones of being ashamed, yet posted. Look in the mirror again. Your original point also talked about perception of non-Harrison residents, who cares. Now go do some research and review some very informative comments made here about the state of disgust by most residents in town. What do you have to add here? Tell us what's right or wrong with this town, being you reside here. That's what the board is for. Use it as such, I do.

Also, I think it's very intuitive as to who posted what. Your stereotyping sophisticated nature should be able to reveal that.

Guest 2smart4u
Town Resident and Another Town Resident you didn't make your case. Aren't you the ones of being ashamed, yet posted. Look in the mirror again. Your original point also talked about perception of non-Harrison residents, who cares. Now go do some research and review some very informative comments made here about the state of disgust by most residents in town. What do you have to add here? Tell us what's right or wrong with this town, being you reside here. That's what the board is for. Use it as such, I do.

Also, I think it's very intuitive as to who posted what. Your stereotyping sophisticated nature should be able to reveal that.

"stereotyping sophisticated nature" ?? Wow, you must have had help with that one. Somebody from Kearny write that for you ??

Also,what the hell does "Aren't you the ones of being ashamed, yet posted " mean ?? That's just what "Town Resident" was saying in his post; most of the people posting here cannot structure a sentence and express a thought. Your entire post is just nonsense.

Guest Town Resident

Post #10 makes my case about the illiterate people that post in "Harrison". He (or she) writes, "Aren't you the ones of being ashamed, yet posted". What freakin language is that !! I rest my case !

Guest Guest_resident_*

harrison schools are not what they seem harrison nj *** ** **** ***** ******* high think again there is more violence in these schools then anyone can account for. clean out all these schools of violence.violence should never be in any school.

Guest Guest

Very literate and I'll stand by my statements. Now let me put in simpler words so you can understand.

See Town Resident post, see Town Resident become a 9th grader.

See Another Town Resident post, see Another Town Resident become a 9th grader.

Read KOTW.

See Harrison's shameful illiterate population.

See Town Resident and Another Town Resident leave town because they are too good. Care to bring your Doctorates and PHd's somewhere else. By the way, where did y'all get degrees from? Stanford, MIT, Wharton?

Now care to answer my question? What can either of you bring to this board besides being spelling and grammar checkers? Any thoughts on this town? If not, stay away.

And don't worry about typos or spelling errors. I understand the construct of chat rooms and message boards. They are irrelevant.

Guest Another Town Resident
Very literate and I'll stand by my statements. Now let me put in simpler words so you can understand.

Read KOTW.

See Town Resident and Another Town Resident leave town because they are too good. Care to bring your Doctorates and PHd's somewhere else. By the way, where did y'all get degrees from? Stanford, MIT, Wharton?

Now care to answer my question? What can either of you bring to this board besides being spelling and grammar checkers? Any thoughts on this town? If not, stay away.

And don't worry about typos or spelling errors. I understand the construct of chat rooms and message boards. They are irrelevant.

You really need to lay off the Kool-Aid. Your brain is gone.

Guest Sgt.Steven Krushinsky

REGARDING YOUR THOUGHT THAT HARRISON SCHOOLS ARE VIOLENT I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE THAT STATEMENT TRUE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SAFE THEY REALLY ARE BUT I GUESS YOU'D HAVE NO IDEA SITTING HOME HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER AND NOT SIGNING YOUR NAME TO YOUR IDIOTIC STATEMENTS. LETS HOPE WE NEVER HAVE A TRAGIC SITUATION OF VIOLENCE IN ANY OF OUR SCHOOLS. IF YOU EVER FEEL YOU WANT SEE WHAT GOES ON INSIDE ANY SCHOOL IN HARRISON SEE ME AT HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL AND I WALK YOU AROUND AND EDUCATE YOU SO YOU DO NOT SOUND SO UNEDUCATED.

Guest Guest_resident_*

what are you talking about the harrison high school is a safe school i have to children in harrison high school and it is far from safe that is your opinion but there are fights and all things happening at this school that forget to mention i glad you think they are safe i agree with you to i am hoping there is never any violence in this school you think it will not happen i can not wait for my children to get out of the harrison school you know i have told you this to your face personally this stinks and is violent who are you kidding i have been in this school and seen things going on but not in your eyes?

Guest Grammar Teacher
what are you talking about the harrison high school is a safe school i have to children in harrison high school and it is far from safe that is your opinion but there are fights and all things happening at this school that forget to mention i glad you think they are safe i agree with you to i am hoping there is never any violence in this school you think it will not happen i can not wait for my children to get out of the harrison school you know i have told you this to your face personally this stinks and is violent who are you kidding i have been in this school and seen things going on but not in your eyes?

Town Resident was right. WRITING is a lost art in Harrison. Look at the disgraceful scribbling above. Not one period, just one continuous, nonsensical sentence.

Guest Guest

If the school is so great, why do the teachers send their kids elsewhere for highschool

Guest Guest_resident_*

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK SGT.STEVE DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN IN THESE CLASSES I GUESS NOT BECAUSE YOU AND I BOTH NOW THIS SCHOOL HAS VIOLENCE SO STOP MAKING THIS SCHOOL LOOK GOOD WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DO NOT REMEMBER BUT ON A DAILY BASIS THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON IN THIS SCHOOL INSTEAD OF ALWAYS WATCHING WHAT MY CHILDREN ARE DOING AND HOW I AM RUNNING MY HOWLIFE IS NO OF YOUR BUSINESS.SO THEREFORE MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AS FAR AS THIS SCHOOL. **** ** ***** ** ** ****** ******** WHETHER LIKE IT BECAUSE OF ALL THIS VIOLENCE ** ***** **** BECAUSE THE SCHOOL IS NOT GOING TO HELP WE ALREADY NOW THIS.

Guest Pimp My Ride

:blink::blink::blink:

Read KOTW.

By the way, where did y'all get degrees from? Stanford, MIT, Wharton?

I got my PHD Pimp and Hoe Degree from HHS :blink: :blink: :blink::P

Guest Guest_resident_*

The harrison schools are far from school are far from safe.Sgt.Steve is living in his fantasy world on a daily basis there is something go in these schools come on sgt steve admit what we are seeeing if we see you have to see it unless you and the school staff is blind.harrison schools will never be safe tell me that to my face.

Guest Guest

I seriously hope you are not helping your "to" kids with reading, writing and spelling homework.....

Guest SGT. STEVEN KRUSHINSKY

YOU MUST HAVE SEEN ALL THE SO CALLED VIOLENCE FROM A REMEDIAL READING AND WRITING ROOM. AS FOR THE GRAMMER TEACHER IF YOU HAVE TO CHILDREN NOT TWO CHILDREN YOU MAY NEED TO PAY MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR GRAMMER INSTEAD OF MAKING FALSE STAEMENT'S ABOUT THE SO CALLED VIOLENCE IN OUR SCHOOLS. I KNOW THE FACT :blink: S AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SCHOOL SYSTEM THEN MOVE.

Guest Guest_resident_*

WE do you get your facts that there is no violence in these schools you try to cover it up get real as far as me moving i have been here longer than you have been alive. i do not like these schools and another thing i have told you to your face that i cannot stand the sight of you and the school system stink. why? should i move my children are almost out of school. you are always watching what my children are doing.get a life.

Archived