Sherri & Pettigrew Councilwomen

Guest Harry

Joe, Ms. Sherry is an elected official, serving only at the approval of her constituents. She has no obligation to answer, however, I feel that elected officials have a different standard than "guest" or even myself. I keep my ID private for good reason, to me. (You do not have to approve of my reasons, only accept that I have reasons.)

That being said, credit to all present, past, and future council or mayors. To take part in government takes courage, you have placed yourself in a position to fail PUBLICLY. That is a much greater service than any debate we have here, can ever hope to accomplish. But, for my part, the debate continues.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I have asked you to identify yourself.  You have refused to answer that question even once.  Please explain again why she should answer the same question a second time, while you do not have to answer me?

JW

Please explain why Councilwoman Sherry has failed to answer (or be it re-answer) the question as to whether she is A. Realist

How is that. I used the Santos method of answering a question: I responded by not answering and asking you a question. Beautiful isn't it! How about it Councilwoman. You can stop this back and forth between me and Joe W by simply answering the question. Go for it, you can do it. :ph34r::P

Please explain why Councilwoman Sherry has failed to answer (or be it re-answer) the question as to whether she is A. Realist

How is that.  I used the Santos method of answering a question: I responded by not answering and asking you a question.  Beautiful isn't it!  How about it Councilwoman.  You can stop this back and forth between me and Joe W by simply answering the question.  Go for it, you can do it. :ph34r:  :P

Here is you answer:

While posting about the Zoning Board meeting, I went through the threads and found this post.  I post under my own name, and only my own name.  I would hope that Jim Mangin and I have sufficient history and mutual respect that we can debate openly and not under assumed names.  Besides if you look closely, Realist has posted at times when I have been visible at various meetings, so it is physically impossible for me to be him.  And I do believe it is a gentleman and I do believe, having sifted through the hints, that I know who he is.  But I'm not telling.

Now move on or come forth and identify yourself and I will personally call Ms. Sherry and ask that she deny it again.

JW

Guest guest 1212
Here is you answer:

Now move on or come forth and identify yourself and I will personally call Ms. Sherry and ask that she deny it again.

JW

Joe , When you call Ms. Sherry also tell her this topic started June 3 about the flooding in her Ward. She never answered once . Its because other areas of Kearny are being taken care of and Sherry wants us to think streets like Hillcrest is going to help the flooding here..

Guest Guest
Don't worry.  I won't have to call because Guest would never identify itself.

JW

As soon as your buddy Councilwoman Barbara Sherry admits she is A. Realist, I will identify myself. Call her and tell her to please answer the question (be it post her learning that KOTW can trace her IP address). She has commented on other topics with plenty of spin but she seems not to be able to answer a simple question (or is she simply ignoring the question in hopes it will go away).

As soon as your buddy Councilwoman Barbara Sherry admits she is A. Realist, I will identify myself.  Call her and tell her to please answer the question (be it post her learning that KOTW can trace her IP address).  She has commented on other topics with plenty of spin but she seems not to be able to answer a simple question (or is she simply ignoring the question in hopes it will go away).

You are too much of a coward to reveal your true identity.

Yes, KOTW can compare ISPs but they will never reveal an identity, unless court ordered or permission is granted. You can stop using that as a coercive tactic. It will not work. BCS is too smart for you.

For the second time, I am A. Realist.

JW

Guest Guest
You are too much of a coward to reveal your true identity.

Yes, KOTW can compare ISPs but they will never reveal an identity, unless court ordered or permission is granted.  You can stop using that as a coercive tactic.  It will not work.  BCS is too smart for you.

For the second time, I am A. Realist.

JW

BCS is not too smart for me. I figured it out (A.Realist = Barbara Sherry) and she has been silent B) ever since I mentioned that KOTW could trace the IP address. You, for whatever reason, decided to run interference for her but you are not A. Realist . KOTW may not reveal A. Realist's IP address but he/she may and that has silenced B) the coucilwoman from the 2nd ward.

BCS is not too smart for me.  I figured it out (A.Realist = Barbara Sherry) and she has been silent B)  ever since I mentioned that KOTW could trace the IP address.  You, for whatever reason, decided to run interference for her but you are not A. Realist .  KOTW may not reveal A. Realist's IP address but he/she may and that has silenced B)  the coucilwoman from the 2nd ward.

Sorry, but you have figured nothing out.

JW

Guest Guest
Sorry, but you have figured nothing out.

JW

I figured out the following:

1. A. Realist is Barbara Sherry

2. Joe W is a Barbara Sherry lover.

3. Joe W therefore loves A. Realist

3. Barbara Sherry won't answer whether she is A. Realist because she is afraid that she will be caught in a lie.

4. Barbara Sherry has no problem lying, unless she thinks she will be caught.

1.  A. Realist is Barbara Sherry

2.  Joe W is a Barbara Sherry lover.

3.  Joe W therefore loves A. Realist

3.  Barbara Sherry won't answer whether she is A. Realist because she is afraid that she will be caught in a lie.

4.  Barbara Sherry has no problem lying, unless she thinks she will be caught.

Dear Guest,

See if you can figure out the following:

1) Note the name under which I post: MY OWN. But I do know who Realist is and I like his style. (I also like JoeW. Does that make JoeW, A. Realist?)

2) I have been "silent" for two reasons: first because I do not regularly check KOTW and secondly because I decided a while ago not to engage in meaningless dialogue with you and your ilk who seem more interested in personal attacks on my family than in discussing issues. I'll probably only use the site for public service announcements.

3) I have had the same address and phone number for over twenty-five years. Anyone who seriously wants to contact me, on any issue, at any time, is welcome to call or write, or sign up for one of my neighborhood meetings. I'm in the phone book. I can't be more accessible than that. Please note that all anonymous communications will be disregarded.

4) Your attempt at intimidation is really pitiful. No self-respecting entity that maintains a web-site would ever reveal a poster's identity unless there was criminal activity involved. It would be highly unethical and self-destructive. For intimidation to be effective, there has to be a consequence. So what if you were to find out that I posted under another name? Do I lose my home? My family? Is it grounds for a recall? Oh my, what a scandal!

5) Your detective skills are worse than you blackmailing techniques. You can isolate, compare and identify IPSs all you want, it proves NOTHING. Did it ever occur to you that several people might post from the same IPS address and, on the other hand, one person might post from several different servers? What a ridiculous premise!

6) An attack on my integrity from someone named "Guest" is laughable.

I hope this satisfies your morbid obsession with the Sherry/Realist connection. But, truthfully, in the words of Rhett Butler, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

3.  Barbara Sherry won't answer whether she is A. Realist because she is afraid that she will be caught in a lie.

1. Wrong

2. LOL. That is too funny. Yup...I love her, even though, to my recollection, I have never spoken to her personally in my life.

3. Of course I love A. Realist. Not because I agree with his views, but because I know his identity is driving you crazy. I also hate that A. Realist posts anonymously. I am so conflicted.

4. I will not dignify this with a response.

As soon as your buddy Councilwoman Barbara Sherry admits she is A. Realist, I will identify myself.  Call her and tell her to please answer the question (be it post her learning that KOTW can trace her IP address).  She has commented on other topics with plenty of spin but she seems not to be able to answer a simple question (or is she simply ignoring the question in hopes it will go away).

Well, it looks like you are off the hook. Since, she again denied that she is A. Realist you don't have to reveal your identity. But, then again, you never would have anyway. That's the way cowards like you work.

JW

Guest ivy st. resident
Dear Guest,

1) Note the name under which I post: MY OWN.  But I do know who Realist is and I like his style.  (I also like JoeW.  Does that make JoeW, A. Realist?)

2) I have been "silent" for two reasons: first because I do not regularly check KOTW and secondly because I decided a while ago not to engage in meaningless dialogue with you and your ilk who seem more interested in personal attacks on my family than in discussing issues.  I'll probably only use the site for public service announcements.

3) I have had the same address and phone number for over twenty-five years.  Anyone who seriously wants to contact me, on any issue, at any time, is welcome to call or write, or sign up for one of my neighborhood meetings.  I'm in the phone book.  I can't be more accessible than that.  Please note that all anonymous communications will be disregarded.

4) Your attempt at intimidation is really pitiful. No self-respecting entity that maintains a web-site would ever reveal a poster's identity unless there was criminal activity involved.  It would be highly unethical and self-destructive.  For intimidation to be effective, there has to be a consequence.  So what if you were to find out that I posted under another name?  Do I lose my home?  My family?  Is it grounds for a recall?  Oh my, what a scandal!

5) Your detective skills are worse than you blackmailing techniques.  You can isolate, compare and identify IPSs all you want, it proves NOTHING.  Did it ever occur to you that several people might post from the same IPS address and, on the other hand, one person might post from several different servers?  What a ridiculous premise! 

I hope this satisfies your morbid obsession with the Sherry/Realist connection.  But, truthfully, in the words of Rhett Butler, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

I and others have asked you to answer posts about serious issues facing your ward. If you feel you are above answering concerns on this web. Then why would you state you only make announcements. For people like us to read them? If you take the time and read posts other then who is who you will see MANY PROBLEMS. IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONLY POST TOU ANSWER IS ABOUT WHO IS WHO. Get real younger people do not want to sit in your house for a meeting. You never answered one post on the TOPIC HERE. TRY READING AND ANSWERING THEM IF NOT RESIGN....

Guest KEARNY PERSON
Dear Guest,

1) Note the name under which I post: MY OWN.  But I do know who Realist is and I like his style.  (I also like JoeW.  Does that make JoeW, A. Realist?)

2) I have been "silent" for two reasons: first because I do not regularly check KOTW and secondly because I decided a while ago not to engage in meaningless dialogue with you and your ilk who seem more interested in personal attacks on my family than in discussing issues.  I'll probably only use the site for public service announcements.

3) I have had the same address and phone number for over twenty-five years.  Anyone who seriously wants to contact me, on any issue, at any time, is welcome to call or write, or sign up for one of my neighborhood meetings.  I'm in the phone book.  I can't be more accessible than that.  Please note that all anonymous communications will be disregarded.

4) Your attempt at intimidation is really pitiful. No self-respecting entity that maintains a web-site would ever reveal a poster's identity unless there was criminal activity involved.  It would be highly unethical and self-destructive.  For intimidation to be effective, there has to be a consequence.  So what if you were to find out that I posted under another name?  Do I lose my home?  My family?  Is it grounds for a recall?  Oh my, what a scandal!

5) Your detective skills are worse than you blackmailing techniques.  You can isolate, compare and identify IPSs all you want, it proves NOTHING.  Did it ever occur to you that several people might post from the same IPS address and, on the other hand, one person might post from several different servers?  What a ridiculous premise! 

I hope this satisfies your morbid obsession with the Sherry/Realist connection.  But, truthfully, in the words of Rhett Butler, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Barb that was beautiful.

Guest A. Realist
Dear Guest,

Ouch! Did that sting, or what? Guest, consider yourself B**ch-slapped by the Grey Panther.

Guest guest1212
Dear Guest,

No one is attacking your family . Try answering posts that concern your ward. Stop answering people who are more concerned with who is who. Iam glad you do not give a damm about this. So lets now begin to focus on problems.What is the topic here?Please give your input .

Guest A. Realist
No one is attacking your family . Try answering posts that concern your ward. Stop answering people who are more concerned with who is who. Iam glad you do not give a damm about this. So lets now begin to focus on problems.What is the topic here?Please give your input .

Before you post, do you actually ever read the threads? At least four members of her family have been discussed on this site. The lady has been called a liar, an uncaring opportunist and basically a thief. Gee, I can't imagine why she wouldn't want to discuss issues with the dolts on this board, can you?

She made it very clear--if you have something to say to HER, she will listen. Call her.

Guest A. Realist

See, that Basic Logic course you took came in handy! Unfortunately, your hypothesis is incorrect.

Kinda like: basil is an herb; oregano is an herb; therefore basil is oregano. Sounds logical but it ain't true!

Guest guest1212

Where have you been hibernating??

JW

Dear Joe, I did not notice the posts about Ms. Sherry family.I do not find interest in it and most of all it would not matter to me about your family they are not in office. Also its just low,childish and down right wrong. Ms. Sherry must ignore this because this is what happens when you are in public office. Ms. Sherry only replies to posts about her family and feelings thats wrong. Before she hits the desktop she should answer real concerns and ignore the rest. As for posting only announcements why even do it, because she more or less called everyone here idiots not worth her time.

Guest A. Realist

Where have you been hibernating??

JW

Dear Joe, I did not notice the posts about Ms. Sherry family.I do not find interest in it and most of all it would not matter to me about your family they are not in office. Also its just low,childish and down right wrong. Ms. Sherry must ignore this because this is what happens when you are in public office. Ms. Sherry only replies to posts about her family and feelings thats wrong. Before she hits the desktop she should answer real concerns and ignore the rest. As for posting only announcements why even do it, because she more or less called everyone here idiots not worth her time.

That's exactly what I was referring to---you based your response on a total lack of information regarding the "family bashing". Mrs. Sherry is a smart cookie who can roll with the punches when the punches are only aimed at her, but why in hell should she have to endure her kids, her grandkids and any other family member being brought into it? No, it is not what should happen when you are in public office!

And why do you get to choose the forum for her to answer your questions? She offered to talk to anyone IN PERSON. Isn't that better than posting on a web-site? Or does person-to-person, face-to-face make you uncomfortable?

Mrs. Sherry is too nice to call anyone an idiot, but I'm not....

Dear Guest,

Guest Guest
Ouch! Did that sting, or what? Guest, consider yourself B**ch-slapped by the Grey Panther.

Oh brother! What an a** kissing session between you, Sherry, and Joe W. You ought to start a club. Now if you focused that energy on actually solving problems Kearny might be as good as you three say it is. :lol:

BTW Mrs. Sherry it's ISP.

Guest Guest
Before you post, do you actually ever read the threads? At least four members of her family have been discussed on this site. The lady has been called a liar, an uncaring opportunist and basically a thief. Gee, I can't imagine why she wouldn't want to discuss issues with the dolts on this board, can you?

She made it very clear--if you have something to say to HER, she will listen. Call her.

Maybe people feel that her family is fair game because she pulls the strings to help them out.

As for calling her, she may listen but will that accomplish anything? The puppet show is starting again Realist. Select your flavor of Kool-Aid and be seated.

Archived