crossing guard while dog sitting

Guest guest

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest_resident_*

what councilman is talking about taking someone benefits away and try to evict them to. all we are talking about is this crossing guard with the dog on the corner we no she did not get permission by the town of harrison state your name so we can remember you on election day the councilman from hell just like you told the grandmother you would take her money.please did anyone ever try to take dan kelly familys benefits so lets real what can the town of harrison do nothing.just like with the dog nothing.try to evict someone i do not think so.

Guest Guest

:ph34r:

what councilman is talking about taking someone benefits away and try to evict them to. all we are talking about is this crossing guard with the dog on the corner we no she did not get permission by the town of harrison state your name so we can remember you on election day the councilman from hell just like you told the grandmother you would take her money.please did anyone ever try to take dan kelly familys benefits so lets real what can the town of harrison do nothing.just like with the dog nothing.try to evict someone i do not think so.

All the man is doing, is supporting Mrs. H.....Just like you are supporting the

barbaric so-called grandma!!! And you keep starting low-life nonsense

bullshit. Why don't you lay off the crossing guard, and pick on somebody in

a higher position??? Or are you too damn gutless??? It looks like the latter

to me!!!

Guest Councilman

You're going to be the first one evicted and maybe I'll take your computer too.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HER DOG SITTING NOT ABOUT THING ELSE .AND BY THE WAY WHEN DID SHE BECOME MRS.H.SHE HAS BEEN MISS H.WHEN DID THIS MARRIAGE TAKE PLACE IN WHAT YEAR? NO COUCILMAN CAN EVICT ANYONE AS

LONG AS YOUR RENT IS PAID.SHE CAN DO SIT OVER THE SUMMER INSTEAD OF COLLECTING UMEPLOYMENT. THERE IS A FULL TIME JOB FOR HER AND THEN SHE SEE SPOT RUN ALL DAY LONG UNDER WATCHFUL EYE I SPY WITH MY EYE A DOG ON THE CORNER SHE HE REALLY BE THERE I DOUBT IT.

Guest Guest
Try "hooked on Phonix" It really has proven in the past, to work wonders!!!!! :lol:

This entire Topic has gotten out of control..It is obvious You are a bunch of IDIOTS.There are more important things to be talking about....so keep putting peoplke down .You know what they say ..What goes around comes around....Why don't You treat people the way You would like to be treated......None of You know what it is to have a civil conversation....SHAME ON YOU. Shame on YOU ,YOUR MOTHER MUST BE PROUD.....

Guest Harrison Resident

Let's try something New here, if that is possible...Being that they are out there all of the school year making sure Our kids get to and from School ever Day Safely It would Be nice to hear something positive for a change.....I would like to personnelly like to thank them for being there in the rain, snow, sleet and hail. No matter how cold or hot it is outside many of You are there for our kids in any kind of weather....Thank You to You all. Good Job, See You in Sept, Have a great Summer..... And please lets not talk about this dog nonsense....Thanks

Guest Guest_resident_*

I HOPE SHE CAN FIND A DOG KENNEL OVER THE SUMMER SO SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO DOG SIT ON THE CORNER COME SEP WE WILL BE WATCHING I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE A DOG ON THE CORNER AGAIN.

Guest Guest
I HOPE SHE CAN FIND A DOG KENNEL OVER THE SUMMER SO SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO DOG SIT ON THE CORNER COME SEP  WE WILL BE WATCHING I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE A DOG ON THE CORNER AGAIN.

:lol: I spy, a moron, writing BS on a forum, with nothing constructive to say!!!!!!

Guest Guest
This entire Topic has gotten out of control..It is obvious You are a bunch of IDIOTS.There are more important things to be talking about....so keep putting peoplke down .You know what they say ..What goes around comes around....Why don't You treat people  the way You would like to be treated......None of You know what it is to have a civil conversation....SHAME ON YOU. Shame on YOU ,YOUR MOTHER MUST BE PROUD.....

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest guest

DO NOT LIKE IT THEN DO YOU JOB AND NO ONE WILL HAVE A PROBLEM DOG SITTING IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM YOU ARE AS A CROSSING GUARD NOT DOG SITTER OF THE CORNER.IN CAUSE YOU ARE CONFUSED WITH YOUR JOB TITLE.WHICH I THINK YOU MIGHT BE.

Guest Councilman
DO NOT LIKE IT THEN DO YOU JOB AND NO ONE WILL HAVE A PROBLEM DOG SITTING IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM YOU ARE AS A CROSSING GUARD NOT DOG SITTER OF THE CORNER.IN CAUSE YOU ARE CONFUSED WITH YOUR JOB TITLE.WHICH I THINK YOU MIGHT BE.

Enjoy your welfare and food stamps while you have them, because they're coming to an end. And the crossing guard with the dog is going to get your apartment.

Guest guest

get your facts straight i think she already has an apartment what a sorry excuse for a councilman.you will never get my vote anyway.try to evict me there are laws loser is this councilman kelly scare tactics.

Guest guest

SINCE WHEN DO COUNCILMAN EVICT TENANTS THE LAST TIME I CHECKED IT CAME UNDER THE HOUSING COURT.THIS HAS TO BE KELLY,DORAN,DOLAGHAN,OR VILLATA OR PETTIGREW TRYING SCARE TACTICS THAT IS WHY I VOTE REPUBLICAN AND YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR VOTE FROM ME UP YOUR ASS BECAUSE IF I COULD VOTE FOR YOU I STILL WOULD NOT THESE COUNCILMAN IN HARRISON NEED A REALITY CHECK,CMON MIKE HINCH WE NEED YOUR HELP THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN WE KNOW THEY LAW.THEY AGAIN MAYBE THEY WILL EVICT COUNCILMAN KELLY DAUGHTER TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE CROSSING GUARD WHO BY THE WAY ALREADY HAS A 4ROOM APARTMENT WITH ONLY HER IN IT CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU POST.THE TOWN OF HARRISON TRYING TO EVICT TENANTS GIVE US YOUR ADDRESS MAYBE WE CN LIVE ON YOUR PORCH.THERE IS AVOTE

Guest Councilman
SINCE WHEN DO COUNCILMAN EVICT TENANTS THE LAST TIME I CHECKED IT CAME UNDER THE HOUSING COURT.THIS HAS TO BE KELLY,DORAN,DOLAGHAN,OR VILLATA OR PETTIGREW TRYING SCARE TACTICS THAT IS WHY I VOTE REPUBLICAN AND YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR VOTE FROM ME UP YOUR ASS BECAUSE IF I COULD VOTE FOR YOU I STILL WOULD NOT THESE COUNCILMAN IN HARRISON NEED A REALITY CHECK,CMON MIKE HINCH WE NEED YOUR HELP THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN WE KNOW THEY LAW.THEY AGAIN MAYBE THEY WILL EVICT COUNCILMAN KELLY DAUGHTER TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE CROSSING GUARD WHO BY THE WAY ALREADY HAS A 4ROOM APARTMENT WITH ONLY HER IN IT CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU POST.THE TOWN OF HARRISON TRYING TO EVICT TENANTS GIVE US YOUR ADDRESS MAYBE WE CN LIVE ON YOUR PORCH.THERE IS AVOTE

Yes, she has an apartment but she likes yours better. So guess what, you're out and she's in. And the dog will sleep on your bed. Maybe we can hook you up with a room in the Lincoln Motel in Newark.

Guest guest

she has a so called apartment in the the trailer trash park of the harrison gardens she fits right in where she lives because of all the trash.what councilman can evict tenants never seen it happen and it will not happen.to bad hotel on the square is gone she could go there.hey councilman kelly answer us.i need a jobor is there still a hiring freeze shit story.because we are not connected to anyone in town.

Guest Guest

Kelly can probably get you in the gardens.But one thing he has you do first is ****** **** ***** . How sick is that . But I have heard of him saying that to people. He is the uglest of ugly and probably ********* ******* if he tried. Look's like he walking around half dead, from all his pill popping.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest guest

since when do councilman try to evict tenants .what councilman would try to evict instead of helping tenants that is o.k. we will remember that when election day comes around.can a councilman help us or give us scare tactics it must be phony dan kelly phonies doran or dolaghan we have the right to complain about this crossing guard with the dog on duty .i hope she finds a kennel dor her dog while she is collecting her unemployment if not then she can dog sit for a salary less we have to pay her because by the time she gets her unemployement the dog catcher check will be in the mail with her food stamps.we spy one dog with our eye.

Guest 2smart4u
she has a so called apartment in the the trailer trash park of the harrison gardens she fits right in where she lives because of all the trash.what councilman can evict tenants never seen it happen and it will not happen.to bad hotel on the square is gone she could go there.hey councilman kelly answer us.i need a jobor is there still a hiring freeze shit story.because we are not connected to anyone in town.

you don't have to worry about getting a job with the town, you have to be able to write above the 5th grade level to be hired.

Guest guest

where does it say you have to write above a 5th grave level for a job harrison has hired alot of misfits so i guess they all fit in the councilman that is agreeing to let her dog sit check her job title she must really be confused that sometimes happens when you get old.is it crossing guard or dog catcher because 2 salarys are involved here.

Archived