crossing guard while dog sitting

Guest guest

Guest 2smart4u
check the record her job title is crossing guard not dog sitting get your facts straight. as far mr.h. being a ggod teacher are you in his class i did not think so. he is the pits.as for a teacher look up that word.

Little people , in their little worlds, with their little brains, with their little issues, jealous of other little people, amount to just a little pile of s--t.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

You must really have nothing to do with your life huh? If a dog on the corner is your biggest worry then well you need serious evaluation. Stop crying. She is doing her job. Is she crossing the kids? Yes she is. You must be on of Mr.H's students that he failed or a parent of a student that failed. Have you sat in a classroom with him? I think not. But i'm not going to spend more time on you and your petty comments. Have a good day.. Oh yea and the highlight of your year is tomorrow. The Harrison fest go out and enjoy.

Guest guest

as far as crossing the kids she cannoot be crossing the kids if she is tending to the dogs needs. did you look up the job title that she has where does it say she can do sit. as for ******* he is a piece of shit as a teacher he never failed any of my children is teaching is what is in question i did sit in his class and for your information there is another information about this teacher in his class that you do not know do not go there with me. one who knows something that you do not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

Ok..I wont go there with you. But your still a moron who has nothing better to do with your life then worry about a crossing guard and her dog. And for your information i did sit in his class, and he is not as bad as you make him seem.Your a Lunatic! Please check your post before you hit add reply, the grammer is terrible. Thanks

Guest guest

maybe you can sit with then since you love than so much birds of a feather flock

together you the mother and the son for the price of a one.

Guest guest
maybe you can sit with then since you love than so much birds of a feather flock

Ā  together you the mother and the son for the price of a one.

Hmmmm. Let me guess. A third grader posted this one.

Guest guest

check what her job title is dog catcher or crossing guard as far as her son he should not be teaching come harrison board of education check this out. i spy with my eye a dog sitter on 6th and harrison ave.

Guest Guest
check what her job title is dog catcher or crossing guard as far as her son he should not be teaching come harrison board of education check this out. i spy with my eye a dog sitter on 6th and harrison ave.

Why, by any stretch of the imagination, makes you think that you would know what makes a good teacher OR crossing guard????

Your posts are unreadable, you honestly sound mentally challenged.

Guest guest

crossing guard with the dog i see you were working the harrison fest. who was dog sitting for you so you can work the fest whatever works for you that dog should not be allowed on the corner we will see you at harrison council meeting crying your eyes out. rules are for everyone try following them it might get you somewhere.as for her son i question his teaching would you like to meet i will set the record straight.

Guest Guest
Why, by any stretch of the imagination, makes you think that you would know what makes a good teacher OR crossing guard????

Your posts are unreadable, you honestly sound mentally challenged.

HOLY CRAP......Will you idiots just leave the lady alone....If you spent some time

at the corner with her, You would be able to notice the kids crossing safetly comes

first, all the dog does is lay down at the corner by the convenience store.

If you have an issue with her son, take it up with him face to face, If you have

the guts.....otherwise shut the hell up!!!

Guest Guest
crossing guard with the dog i see you were working the harrison fest. who was dog sitting for you so you can work the fest whatever works for you that dog should not be allowed on the corner we will see you at harrison council meeting crying your eyes out. rules are for everyone try following them it might get you somewhere.as for her son i question his teaching would you like to meet i will set the record straight.

Wow you need to learn how to write. Go to night school it works, any bit of help would be good for you. Your post are unreadable, its one big sentence making no sense. Stop complaining about the crossing guard and if you do have any guts walk up to 5th street and through the doors at HHS and go up and talk to her son. Have some balls and talk smack to his face.

Guest guest

been there gotten nowhere i solved my problem by going to the board of education about him are you there in this classroom i do not think so shut up uness you are aware of things happing in this class then maybe you can comment. we need teachers who can teach not being paid to hangout with all the teenagers.

Guest not4u
been there gotten nowhere i solved my problem by going to the board of education about him are you there in this classroom i do not think so shut up uness you are aware of things happing in this class then maybe you can comment. we need teachers who can teach not being paid to hangout with all the teenagers.

OK, I get it. You're a 3rd grader typing on your daddy's computer.

Guest guest

whatever you can say i still will post about this crossing guard with the dog should be dog sitting while on the corner take the dog where your son lives i will still post.

Guest Guest_resident_*

council meeting tonight to discuss dot dog siiting. i have known her for 60 years and after this council meeting oh dot get your crying towel whatever that is

what you do best.

Guest Guest

B)

whatever you can say i still will post about this crossing guard with the dog should be dog sittingĀ  while on the corner take the dog where your son lives i will still post.

You may still post, But I can guarantee you will NEVER grow up and act your

age.

Guest Town Councilman
:blink:

You may still post, But I can guarantee you will NEVER grow up and act your

age.

Lets get one thing straight. The crossing guard with the dog has my permission to continue to keep her dog with her. There is nothing wrong with it.

So keep on writing all your nonsense, nothing will change.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

HOW COULD SHE STILL HAVE THIS DOG ON THE CORNER OH *** WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOUR EYES OH *** CAN YOU SEE I OFTEN THINK SHE IS BLIND TO WHAT IS AROUND HER. THE POLICE DEPARTMENT SHOULD BE TELLING HER SHE IS CROSSING GUARD NOT THE DOG CATCHER OF HARRISON THAT SHE IS MADE OUT TO BE.TELL HER SON TO TAKE THIS DOG WHERE HE LIVES IF SHE IS HAVING THIS PROBLEM ON THE CORNER DOG SITTING JUST REFRESH HER MEMORY SHE MIGHT BE CONFUSED AS WHAT HER JOB TITLE CONSISTS OF .OH *** SEE **** AS FAST AS HE CAN WITHOUT THE DOG.!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest_resident_*

WE NEED TO GO TO THIS CORNER AS RESIDENTS AND TAKE A PICTURE OF HER WITH THIS DOG AND THEN TAKE TO POLICE DEPARTMENT.MAYBE SHE HAS A MENTAL ILLNESS AND DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HER JOB REALLY IS THIS DOG ON THIS CORNER IN THIS HOT WEATHER IS UNCALLED WERE IS THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. I DOUBT VERY MUCH IF THEY ARE BEHIND THIS OR ARE THEY BLIND TO.HE SHOULD BITE HER RIGHT IN THE ASS. AND THEN YOU WILL SEE HER TEARS LIKE YOU NEVER SEEN BEFORE .I FORGOT IS DOG CATCHER ON 6TH AND HARRISON AVE OR CROSSING GUARD WHAT A TITLE I HAVE ANOTHER TITLE FOR HER LOSER LOSER GET THE PICTURE.

Guest Guest

:angry:

WE NEED TO GO TO THIS CORNER AS RESIDENTS AND TAKE A PICTURE OF HER WITH THIS DOG AND THEN TAKE TO POLICE DEPARTMENT.MAYBE SHE HAS A MENTAL ILLNESS AND DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HER JOB REALLY IS THIS DOG ON THIS CORNER IN THIS HOT WEATHER IS UNCALLED WERE IS THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. I DOUBT VERY MUCH IF THEY ARE BEHIND THIS OR ARE THEY BLIND TO.HE SHOULD BITE HER RIGHT IN THE ASS. AND THEN YOU WILL SEE HER TEARS LIKE YOU NEVER SEEN BEFORE .I FORGOT IS DOG CATCHER ON 6TH AND HARRISON AVE OR CROSSING GUARD WHAT A TITLE I HAVE ANOTHER TITLE FOR HER LOSERĀ  LOSER GET THE PICTURE.

Guest resident, You sound like a disgruntled fifth grader with absolutely no

life, leave the woman alone and GET A LIFE!!! It's hot, I suggest you start

setting up a lemonade stand down by the old JFK stadium for some summer

income.

Archived