crossing guard while dog sitting

Guest guest

Guest guest

there is the crossing guard on harrison and 6th street while on duty is dog sitting for her son while he is working thought she was suppose to cross and protect the citizens of harrison but i guess not she is dog sitting on duty check this out.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Town Resident
there is the crossing guard on harrison and 6th street while on duty is dog sitting for her son while he is working thought she was suppose to cross and protect the citizens of harrison but i guess not she is dog sitting on duty check this out.

You must be the most bored person in the world, worrying about a crossing guard. Go get a job at Wendy's, get out of the house.

Guest guest

for your information i have a job thank you she should not be dog sitting while on duty.maybe she can dog sit instead of being a crossing guard. this has been going on for quite some time give me a break.

Guest guest

you are right if it does bite someone she would be a great deal of trouble this should not be allowed to happen while she is on duty. let her son leave where he lives. she walks that dog in the park on the high school grounds thought that was for human to sit and enjoy the park not for the dogs someone should tell her to enforce the law .she is no better than anyone else why?because she works for the town.

Guest Town Resident
you are right if it does bite someone she would be a great deal of trouble this should not be allowed to happen while she is on duty. let  her son leave where he lives. she walks that dog in the park on the high school grounds thought that was for human to sit and enjoy the park not for the dogs someone should tell her to enforce the law .she is no better than anyone else why?because she works for the town.

I hope her dog bites you in the ass, you nosey witch.

Guest guest

WAIT THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT DOG WILL BITE THEN YOU CAN SUE HER AND HER STUPID SON ANDTHE TOWN SHE SHOULD NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN WHILE SHE IS ON DUTY. MAYBE IT SHOULD BITE YOU IN THE ASS ASSHOLE.

Guest resident

maybe you can do sit with her birds of a feather flock together we know what she is suppose to be doing how about another job see dot run oh dot can you see we can.

Guest Town Resident
maybe you can do sit with  her  birds of a feather flock together we know what she is suppose to be doing  how about another job see dot run oh dot can you see we can.

What ?? You write on a third grade level, you freakin moron !! Instead of spending you time here, take some adult education courses .

Guest resident

birds of a feather flock together. he job is crossing guard not dog sitting on town

time dot i see you can you run but you cant hide.oh dot

Guest resident

maybe she can get a job over the summer vacation as a dog sitter if not ass sitter.maybe for blind see eye dog.see dot run run dot run. to the shields park with your dog. a 2 leg or 4 leg. hi dot.

Guest Guest
maybe she can get a job over the summer vacation as a dog sitter if not ass sitter.maybe for blind see eye dog.see dot run run  dot run. to the shields park with your dog. a 2 leg or 4 leg. hi dot.

PLEASE SHUT UP.

Guest guest

she can dog sit all summer long instead of collecting uneployment. we do not have to shut up the camera took her picture with her dog sitting while on duty.

Guest Guest
WHY SHOULD WE SHUT-UP BECAUSE YOU ARE AFFAID THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE.  IT WILL BE BROUGHT UP AT THE NEXT TOWN MEETING, OR MAYBE TOMORROW IF I SEE JOHN YANUZZI.

This is not the dog sitting, crossing guard. I am saying shut up because you are all too F-N annoying....

Your sentences make absolute NO sense, you can not spell to save your life, AND I hope her dog bites one of you.

Have a nice day

Guest Guest_teachaboxer_*

If you have any balls, state your name!

I bet you don't respond to that.

You are worrying about this? I hope the dog shits in your face.

WHY SHOULD WE SHUT-UP BECAUSE YOU ARE AFFAID THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE.  IT WILL BE BROUGHT UP AT THE NEXT TOWN MEETING, OR MAYBE TOMORROW IF I SEE JOHN YANUZZI.

Guest Guest

Yanuzzi?? the cop of the year!!!! HA-HA he would probably give her a ticket before he talks to her so he can keep his monday -friday meter maid job. cop of the year right!!!!!!!! put him back in patrol and see what he can really do.

Guest AKC Breeder of Champs

You are worrying about this?  I hope the dog shits in your face.

What was your name again??

Guest 2smart4u

Little people, in their little world, with their little brains, complaining about their little issues, jealous of other little people. You all amount to just a little pile of s--t.

Guest Guest

Why don't You All grow up this is so childish it isn't even funny..You are correct that She should not have a dog with Her on Her post, But Your remarks are disgraceful....You expect this from 7th or 8th graders.....but I think they would act more mature about this matter then You People...Give it Up and Grow Up.... :(

Guest guest

is this dog her seeing eye dog because i guess she can not see because she is suppose be a crossing guard not a a dog sitter. hey **** we can see you smile.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

Some of you have nothing to do with your lives. Wow thats sad. Who cares about a dog on the corner? Your demented if thats what makes you not sleep at night. Seriously all rats and cry babies I'm going to tell Yannuzzii "OH NO I SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG ARE YOU GOING TO TELL HIM THAT TO" Get a life. Your a loser. Let her have her dog on the corner if she wants, if it bothers you that much its so easy to walk across the street and not walk near the dog. Or does Yannuzzii have to hold your hand to cross? I'm going to piss all of you off even more. I love to provoke idiots who, well are just plain ignorant. Have a nice day.. Oh and by the way Mr.H is a good teacher, you sit in a classroom and deal with some of the talent thats walking through the doors of HHS now an days.

Guest guest

check the record her job title is crossing guard not dog sitting get your facts straight. as far mr.h. being a ggod teacher are you in his class i did not think so. he is the pits.as for a teacher look up that word.

Archived