America: Freedom to Fascism

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

Guest BushBacker
On the contrary, Libby took the fall for an entire White House full of liars. That is why Bush made sure he didn't serve any prison time --- what a great way to buy his silence, and of course Republican lackeys will pay his $250,000 fine. So he gets probation for helping the worst administration in history cover the fact that it lied us into a war. Far from not committing any crime, he committed one of the greatest crimes in American history and with the help of a president who has no scruples, he will essentially get away with it.

I almost fell off my chair laughing at this posting. "one of the greatest crimes in American history" !! Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the Loony Left.

Guest 2smart4u
I almost fell off my chair laughing at this posting. "one of the greatest crimes in American history" !!  Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the Loony Left.

Absolutely right. Bubba Clinton defiles the presidency by seducing an intern in the White House, lies about it under oath before Congress, and gets a pass from the defeatocrats. Now those same defeatocrats are all screaming for Libby's head. But such hypocrisy is typical of the Kool-Aiders.

Guest Guest
Absolutely right.  All Libby is "guilty" of is lying. Sort of like another lie I remember, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". (For that lie, the rapist is now the darling of the defeatocratic party, go figure).

Gee, lying about a BJ or lying about a matter of national security, which is worse?

Can't figure that out on your own BushWanker?

And let's not forget one of the all time great acts of lying deception, Ronnie RayGun conveniently forgetting the sale of weapons to an enemy.

And YOU think a BJ is the most serious, WHAT a Wanker!

Guest Guest
Absolutely right.  All Libby is "guilty" of is lying. Sort of like another lie I remember, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". (For that lie, the rapist is now the darling of the defeatocratic party, go figure).

Fibby was C*O*N*V*I*C*T*T*E*D, Willie was not.

So your point is what? Other the the tip of your pinhead?

Guest Guest

:lol:

Absolutely right. Bubba Clinton defiles the  presidency by seducing an intern in the White House, lies about it under oath before Congress, and gets a pass from the defeatocrats.  Now those same defeatocrats are all screaming for Libby's head. But such hypocrisy is typical of the Kool-Aiders.

If you weren't so obsessed with Kool-Ai you wanker you'd realize that Clinton WAS NOT CONVUCTED by a Republican Senate. B)

Guest Guest
Absolutely right. Bubba Clinton defiles the  presidency by seducing an intern in the White House, lies about it under oath before Congress, and gets a pass from the defeatocrats.  Now those same defeatocrats are all screaming for Libby's head. But such hypocrisy is typical of the Kool-Aiders.

The presidency was defiled long before Bubba by Nixon's acting like a common street hood and RayGun selling weapons to an enemy, the very definition of treason.

Guest 2smart4u
:D

If you weren't so obsessed with Kool-Ai you wanker you'd realize that Clinton WAS NOT CONVUCTED by a Republican Senate.  :lol:

Ok, you got me on that one, Clinton was not CONVUCTED. However he DID commit adultry in the White House, he DID lie to congress and the american public under oath, he DID refuse to take Bin Laden from the Sudanese, he DID fail to uncover any terrorist plots in 8 years, he DID prevent the CIA from exchanging intelligence with the FBI and other agencies. He DID cause 9/11 by his refusal to take any action against credible threats during his term in office. But hey, nobody's perfect.

Guest BushBacker
Gee, lying about a BJ or lying about a matter of national security, which is worse?

Can't figure that out on your own BushWanker?

And let's not forget one of the all time great acts of lying deception, Ronnie RayGun conveniently forgetting the sale of weapons to an enemy.

And YOU think a BJ is the most serious, WHAT a Wanker!

Kool-Aid alert. Bush never lied about any national security issues.

Guest Guest
Ok, you got me on that one, Clinton was not CONVUCTED. However he DID commit adultry in the White House, he DID lie to congress and the american public under oath, he DID refuse to take Bin Laden from the Sudanese, he DID fail to uncover any terrorist plots in 8 years, he DID prevent the CIA from exchanging intelligence with the FBI and other agencies. He DID cause 9/11 by his refusal to take any action against credible threats during his term in office. But hey, nobody's perfect.

WHERE does this myth that bin Laden was offered up on a silver platter come from?

Either offer FACTUAL, documented evidence, not some FAUX News innuendo about that or go stick your delusional head in a bucket of Kool-Aid.

Guest Guest
Kool-Aid alert. Bush never lied about any national security issues.

Sure he did, he told us he was going after those respomsible for 9/11 and invaded Iraq instead.

He told us that would make us safer and put us at greater risk instead.

Here we go again. Why does what a previous adminstration did have any bearing on what the current adminstration does? Why does every thing about Bush and Co. have to pass some sort of Clinton litmus test? Two wrongs don't make a right.

Clinton has been gone for 7 years. Let it go and pay attention to the current situation.

BTW why didn't the Bush administation take seriously the warning from the Clinton administration about Bin Laden's possible use of aircraft to attack the USA?

Shocking isn't it !!  Just goes to show that Strife and Paul do have lucid moments.

BTW..... I applaud Bush for commuting Libby's prison sentence. The man broke no laws and commited no crimes, nor did he "out" anyone. It was a mean-spirited attempt by the defeatocrats to hurt Bush by putting Libby in jail.

Spoken like a true lemming.............

"Patriot"

I expected nothing less from you.  Id' rather be paranoid than oblivious.

Have you watched it? If you haven't then I would ask that you withold any comment. I had hoped that this thread would be for those who have seen it and would like to add some educated comments.

If you have watched it and can still support the gov't in thier actions then I suggest that you don't even know the definition of the word "patriot".

Again, this is not about wheter one is a republican or democrat, it's about  the gov't as a whole.

If you can watch this documentary without being outraged and not wanting to do anything about it then you are complicit in the illegalities of our gov't. and you sir/madam are a disgrace to our constititution, our soldiers, our flag and our citizens.

I dare you to watch it and then comment on something that actually pertains to the documentary. Please dear "Patriot", please show all of us who have endured your childish and ignorant comments that you have the capactity to actually educate yourself on a subject before commenting on it. One of the most infuriating things about you is that you are too ingnorant to realize that I am looking out for you as well.

Trust me, the gov't. loves folks like you who question nothing.

Fact is patriot, I love this country more than you can fathom and will seek out the truth wherever it may be. I challange you to do the same. Can you pull yourself away from FOX news long enough to even look at other viewpoints before you form an opinion? Ditto for 2smart before he/she graces this thread with one of thier pearls of wisdom.

" Our country deserves our support at all time and our government only when it deserves it"

-Mark Twain

"Voters decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."

-Stalin

I agree with you on this. But, your comment on the Fox network shows your slant.

Guest Guest
I agree with you on this. But, your comment on the Fox network shows your slant.

Thanks for your input but I believe that patriot has admitted being a FOX news watcher and unfortunately I believe that may be the only news that they watch.

I'm simply trying to encourage them to also view and read other news sources before coming to any conclusions. I believe that a variety of sources can help to broaden one's perspective and may help lead them to draw more educated conclusions.

It is possible however that I may be confusing patriot with 2smart4u or bushbacker because between the three of them I honestly can't tell them apart by thier posts.

Guest a proud american
But FIBBY was comvicted of lying in a matter relating to national security and he's a member of the W team.

Does any rational person honestly believe that the now convicted and commuted sentencer wasn't given a deal to keep quiet. And what is truly sad is there are two Border Patrol Agents sitting in Federal prison for shooting a known Illegal immigrant drug dealer. Even sadder is the fact that this Administrations Justice Department gave him immunity from prosecution to testify against them. Why no commutation of sentence for them?

And one Bush lie, the one that could lead to real charges was the now famous "yellow cake" claim in the State of the Union Address. However, faced with the prospect of being the worst president in history should be punishment enough.

But impeaching him is certainly a good option. He wouldn't be able to invoke executive priviledge thanks to good old Nixon.

But cheer up, approximately 17 months and three weeks to go till the great national error will be over.

Guest BushBacker
Does any rational person honestly believe that the now convicted and commuted sentencer wasn't given a deal to keep quiet. And what is truly sad is there are two Border Patrol Agents sitting in Federal prison for shooting a known Illegal immigrant drug dealer. Even sadder is the fact that this Administrations Justice Department gave him immunity from prosecution to testify against them. Why no commutation of sentence for them?

And one Bush lie, the one that could lead to real charges was the now famous "yellow cake" claim in the State of the Union Address. However, faced with the prospect of being the worst president in history should be punishment enough.

But impeaching him is certainly a good option. He wouldn't be able to invoke executive priviledge thanks to good old Nixon.

But cheer up, approximately 17 months and three weeks to go till the great national error will be over.

Still heavy into the drugs, I see.