Beach House

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

It was brought to my attention that there are people who own summer beach houses who live in the Harrison Gardens? Please explain. I thought it was for lower income people.

Guest 2smart4u
It was brought to my attention that there are people who own summer beach houses who live in the Harrison Gardens? Please explain. I thought it was for lower income people.

Don't think, you can't handle it.

Guest Guest

that is why they can afford a beach house because they pay low rent. what about people living there for years and then saving money and buying home in the manor sections of kearny.

Guest One Family

Do a search on the boards and you will read about one particular family who livedin the gardens - only one person was on the lease so their rent wasn't too high and one person ran an illegal daycare out of her house and didn't pay any taxes on her income. From what I hear she wasn't that cheap and she wasn't that good to the kids. While sitting pretty in their gardens condo, he sued the town of East Newark for a nice penny, once the lawsuit was settled they packed their bags and went off to their shore house and lived happily ever after. It's a shame becasue for several years that house should have been given to a family who was in need of it

Guest Guest
your a little late. That person moved out.

NO THEY DON'T LIVE THERE, I TOLD YOU THERE ARE IN THE MANOR SECTION OF KEARNY, BUT THE WHOLE FAMILY IS STILL IN THE GARDENS, AUNTS, UNCLES, NIECES, GREAT GRANDCHILDREN, GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN.

Guest harrisonhankyhead

LEt me tell you something...there's nothing better than caring for crack babies from 8 AM until 4:30 PM and then driving to my plush, beachside home...which I had bought with government subsidies. Just leave this person alone! Mind your own business...and maybe take a lesson from them...poos

Guest Guest
NO THEY DON'T LIVE THERE, I TOLD YOU THERE ARE IN THE MANOR SECTION OF KEARNY, BUT THE WHOLE FAMILY IS STILL IN THE GARDENS, AUNTS, UNCLES, NIECES, GREAT GRANDCHILDREN, GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN.

AND THEY ALL HAVE TOWN JOBS,NOT TO MENTION THEY ALSO SUED THE GARDENS FROM FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS.

Guest Guest
Do a search on the boards and you will read about one particular family who livedin the gardens - only one person was on the lease so their rent wasn't too high and one person ran an illegal daycare out of her house and didn't pay any taxes on her income.  From what I hear she wasn't that cheap and she wasn't that good to the kids.  While sitting pretty in their gardens condo, he sued the town of East Newark for a nice penny, once the lawsuit was settled they packed their bags and went off to their shore house and lived happily ever after.  It's a shame becasue for several years that house should have been given to a family who was in need of it

HOW CAN ONLY ONE PERSON BE ON THE LEASE,WHEN THERE WERE MARRIED

Guest Guest

Low income summer homes,you bird brain

Guest Guest

they lived together many years without being married thats how.

they got married after her youngest was done with receiving child support

from former husband.

Guest Get your story straight

Check your sources they lived together in the gardens for MANY years before they got married. They lived together while he was an East Newark cop and I bet you he WASN'T on the lease. In a sense it was a smart move on their part,why add him so they can increase their rent.

Guest Guest
Do a search on the boards and you will read about one particular family who livedin the gardens - only one person was on the lease so their rent wasn't too high and one person ran an illegal daycare out of her house and didn't pay any taxes on her income.  From what I hear she wasn't that cheap and she wasn't that good to the kids.  While sitting pretty in their gardens condo, he sued the town of East Newark for a nice penny, once the lawsuit was settled they packed their bags and went off to their shore house and lived happily ever after.  It's a shame becasue for several years that house should have been given to a family who was in need of it

Growing up in the Gardens threw most of my childhood years I was baysitted by this person. sence i speak from experience i could tell you that these people had a great impact on my life. They were very good to us. always food when it was time to eat, aways on time for school, and even punished at times for are behavior. if this is what you call not being good to the kids than shit, we need more bitches like her.

Guest what year

and what year are you talking about? Things have changed my friend, she is a little older with a lot less patience. Before she headed off down the shore the kids we left outside for quite some time because she didn't want them in her house but when it was close to the parents picking them up she would go outside and pretend she was there all the time. Besides we are talking about her living there when she shouldn't have been, that was very wrong of her to take that away from a family who was in need

Guest Guest
they lived together many years without being married thats how.

they got married after her youngest was done with receiving child support

from former husband.

GEE NOW IF YOU COULD ONLY GET MARRIED

Guest Guest
and what year are you talking about?  Things have changed my friend, she is a little older with a lot less patience.  Before she headed off down the shore the kids we left outside for quite some time because she didn't want them in her house but when it was close to the parents picking them up she would go outside and pretend she was there all the time.  Besides we are talking about her living there when she shouldn't have been, that was very wrong of her to take that away from a family who was in need

let me tell you,i don't know who these people are,but they are my hero's. To be this popular,have a beach house,and have such an effect after leaving, is simple amazing. Can I ask what you do for a living If your watching somebodyelse babysit. Obviously you live in the harrison gardens,so maybe that answers my question :blink:;)

Guest Guest
and what year are you talking about?  Things have changed my friend, she is a little older with a lot less patience.  Before she headed off down the shore the kids we left outside for quite some time because she didn't want them in her house but when it was close to the parents picking them up she would go outside and pretend she was there all the time.  Besides we are talking about her living there when she shouldn't have been, that was very wrong of her to take that away from a family who was in need

YEA THE ROOMS SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO JUNKIES,THEIR THE BEST BABYSITTER'S

Guest Guest

Well if you kept up on your ******** baby sitting watch you would no that she awlays did that...we were outisde always in the front when she wasnt there and she would pop her head out from time to time than she would come outside later. i just wish i new who you were so I could see how your livin and see if you qualfy for a house at the gardens. i highly doubt it too if you have a computer.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Funny

Yeah she did that because she didn't want the scum in her house. My question is

1 - how did she get away with running an illegal daycare

2 - how did she get away with having her boyfriend live with her without adding him to the lease

3 - how did she get away with not reporting her income when everyone knew what was going on

I guess it's all a matter of who you know

It's sad because the gardens are for families who can't afford any other housing and this family took advantage of the system when they damn well could have afford to live elsewhere while some poor family was trying to make ends meet.

Guest Guest
Yeah she did that because she didn't want the scum in her house.  My question is

2 - how did she get away with having her boyfriend live with her without adding him to the lease

3 - how did she get away with not reporting her income when everyone knew what was going on

It's sad because the gardens are for families who can't afford any other housing and this family took advantage of the system when they damn well could have afford to live elsewhere while some poor family was trying to make ends meet.

When ********* moved into the gardens she had three infants,and an absent husband. she raised them basically on her own,that's why she qualified for an apartment.MAYBE IF YOU GET THE SAWDUST OUT OF YOUR HEAD AND LOOK IN THE OBSERVER FOR A JOB,THATS RIGHT A JOB,YOU SOMEDAY WILL HAVE A BO AND SAIL INTO THE SUNSET,WELL! MAYBE SAIL THE PASSIAC RIVER

Guest Guest
Yeah she did that because she didn't want the scum in her house.  My question is

IF SHE DIDN'T WANT SCUM INSIDE HER HOUSE,"I GUESS YOU CAN'T COMMENT ON THE INSIDE OF HER HOUSE,CAN YOU" :(:(:(

Guest Guest

And what were you doing all this time,ROLLING JOINTS While YOUR KIDS RAN WILD?

Guest Guest

Yeah she did that because she didn't want the scum in her house. My question is

[/quote

Don't worry someday you'll know somebody,just hope it's not yourself!!!

Guest Now stop that

we all know that when she moved into the gardens she was still with her husband and that brings up another story, how can they qualify for housing when he was a police officer making a good salar. So sad taht another family struggled while they lived the high life

Guest Guest
we all know that when she moved into the gardens she was still with her husband and that brings up another story, how can they qualify for housing when he was a police officer making a good salar.  So sad taht another family struggled while they lived the high life

When she moved into the Gardens im sure she was qualifyed to live there. She than save uped so when she did get out she could live a peaceful life. Now she is doing just that. Lets not forget her mother who has past away that also lived in the Gardens that ********* took care of for quite some time.

Archived