sgt's applications r out

Guest the next SGT?

Guest the next SGT?

let's see how many wanna be's take the test this time around?? looks to me the favorites will be history......oh no! dk better keep appointing lame borgus titles to the boy wonders coz they don't stand a chance! looks like more borgus promotion lawsuits at hands! tick tock tick tock your dyas as a leader are numbered! :lol::D

Guest 6th grade teacher
let's see how many wanna be's take the test this time around?? looks to me the favorites will be history......oh no! dk better keep appointing lame borgus titles to the boy wonders coz they don't stand a chance! looks like more borgus promotion lawsuits at hands! tick tock tick tock your dyas as a leader are numbered! :o  :)

"borgus" ?? Good grief man, my students spell better than you. And it's not a typo, you wrote it twice. You could never pass a written test, I can see why you're angry. Stupid is forever.

Guest guest
let's see how many wanna be's take the test this time around?? looks to me the favorites will be history......oh no! dk better keep appointing lame borgus titles to the boy wonders coz they don't stand a chance! looks like more borgus promotion lawsuits at hands! tick tock tick tock your dyas as a leader are numbered! :o  :)

Please define "borgus" so I have a clue as to what your trying to say

Guest Guest
Did anyone get promoted from the last Sgt. Test?

Who would want to be a Sarg. In this God forsacken Town....the only way to get it is to Kiss ass.......These poor Cops are tired of being treated the way they are, I hear a couple of them are getting out . GOOD FOR THEM , They can be real Cops somewhere else.......They never know where they stand in this town. Shift changes, over time, no overtime. I hope Every one feels Safe with 1 or 2 cops on to protect Us ..I do not....How about the Rape and attempted Rape that just happen in the past couple of weeks. How come they are not informing The People of this, just their Own Families, every one else's Kids do not matter.......I think it is time to get the hell out of this Town, The State for that matter It has gone to the crapper......Oh Wait a minute I think I read in one of these discussion boards there is no crime in Harrison.......Believe what You want........

Guest Guest

It's a shame that the number 1 candidates on the Captain, Lt and Sgt's test were not promoted and they are having anohter test. Why not just extend the present lists.

In the past, they made the entire lists which made for a lot of persons who got rank that should not have. ;)

Guest Guest
Who would want to be a Sarg. In this God forsacken Town....the only way to get it is to Kiss ass.......These poor Cops are tired of being treated the way they are,  I hear a couple of them are getting out . GOOD FOR THEM  , They can be real Cops somewhere else.......They never know where they stand in this town. Shift changes, over time, no overtime. I hope Every one feels Safe with 1 or 2 cops on to protect Us ..I do not....How about the Rape and attempted Rape that just happen in the past couple of weeks.  How come they are not informing The People of this, just their Own Families, every one else's  Kids do not matter.......I think it is time to get the hell out of this Town, The State for that matter  It has gone to  the crapper......Oh Wait a minute I think I read in one of these discussion boards there is no crime in Harrison.......Believe what You want........

You are right about them not informing the residents of the town and I believe the reason they don't is because they have to sell the cardboards units that are being built in the redevelopment, that is not fair to the residents of Harrison especially the elderly people, they should be told about the home invasion that occured two weeks ago so they know not to open the door, maybe if people were aware of the crime that does go on in town the could help the police.

I was walking down the Blvd. about two weeks ago and I felt like I was in another world, we have crack heads, EDP's, people who are just looking like they are up to no good, homeless all over....it is scary to walk in the street in the daytime let alone at night.

I do not blame the Police Officers of Harrison because they can only work with the cards that are dealt and 4 Officers on shift is just not enough, I actually feel sorry for them becasue they are getting screwed left and right and because of the people screwing them we are getting screwed too, because we are going to lose the good cops we have and wind up with new ones who don't know who is who. As a resident of Harrison I ask the Police not to give up on the people who need them but the people that are screwing them and I ask Harrison to help them fight the crime not bash them.

Guest GUEST
You are right about them not informing the residents of the town and I believe the reason they don't is because they have to sell the cardboards units that are being built in the redevelopment, that is not fair to the residents of Harrison especially the elderly people, they should be told about the home invasion that occured two weeks ago so they know not to open the door, maybe if people were aware of the crime that does go on in town the could help the police.

I was walking down the Blvd. about two weeks ago and I felt like I was in another world, we have crack heads, EDP's, people who are just looking like they are up to no good, homeless all over....it is scary to walk in the street in the daytime let alone at night. 

I do not blame the Police Officers of Harrison because they can only work with the cards that are dealt and 4 Officers on shift is just not enough, I actually feel sorry for them becasue they are getting screwed left and right and because of the people screwing them we are getting screwed too, because we are going to lose the good cops we have and wind up with new ones who don't know who is who. As a resident of Harrison I ask the Police not to give up on the people who need them but the people that are screwing them and I ask Harrison to help them fight the crime not bash them.

MENTIONINJG THE HOMELESS... THERE IS ON BIG, HUSKY UNKEPT GUY IN HIS 50'S OR SO, Hanging everyday on the new benches in the late afternoon in front of the ELKS, IN FRONT OF THE 'CUTING CORNERS' BEAUTY PARLOR-LAW OFFICE on FER & HARR Ave almost every day or else he is hanging out or 'sleeping' in the church. 10 yrs ago, he used to wander around the Nwk Library all day or the NWK MUSEUM. until they started charging a visiting fee at the museum.

NOW, DO 'WE' IN HARRISON HAVE TO BE 'GRACED' WITH HIS 'DAILY' PRESENCE TO BEAUTIFY' THE NEIGHBORHOOD?

CAN'T THE POLICE OR TOWN FATHERS DO SOMETHING?

Guest GUEST
Who would want to be a Sarg. In this God forsacken Town....the only way to get it is to Kiss ass.......These poor Cops are tired of being treated the way they are,  I hear a couple of them are getting out . GOOD FOR THEM  , They can be real Cops somewhere else.......They never know where they stand in this town. Shift changes, over time, no overtime. I hope Every one feels Safe with 1 or 2 cops on to protect Us ..I do not....How about the Rape and attempted Rape that just happen in the past couple of weeks.  How come they are not informing The People of this, just their Own Families, every one else's  Kids do not matter.......I think it is time to get the hell out of this Town, The State for that matter  It has gone to  the crapper......Oh Wait a minute I think I read in one of these discussion boards there is no crime in Harrison.......Believe what You want........

RAPE? ATTEMPTED RAPE? please eXplain more on it.

Guest Guest
RAPE?  ATTEMPTED RAPE?  please eXplain more on it.

I do Think the words are self explainitory.... Arape is a rape and a attemted Rape is just that a attemted rape...In other words Dummy She managed to get away.....DUHHHHH

Guest Guest
MENTIONINJG THE HOMELESS... THERE IS ON BIG, HUSKY UNKEPT GUY IN HIS 50'S OR SO, Hanging everyday on the new benches in the late afternoon in front of the ELKS, IN FRONT OF  THE 'CUTING CORNERS' BEAUTY PARLOR-LAW OFFICE  on FER & HARR Ave almost every day or else  he is hanging out or 'sleeping' in the church.  10 yrs ago, he used to wander around the Nwk Library all day or the NWK MUSEUM. until  they started charging a visiting fee at the museum.

NOW, DO 'WE' IN HARRISON HAVE TO BE 'GRACED' WITH HIS 'DAILY' PRESENCE TO BEAUTIFY' THE NEIGHBORHOOD? 

well why dont u call the police when u see him JerKOFF!!!!! so they can get him .out of there. Thats the problem no one calls the police,

Guest Guest
I do Think the words are self explainitory....  Arape is a rape and a attemted  Rape is just that a attemted rape...In other words Dummy She managed to get away.....DUHHHHH

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, then everything and everybody is just fine. Whew, for a moment there I thought we should be concerned.

DUHHHHH.................the next time your gonna maybe, could be, possibly tomorrow, how about next week, become a crime victim..... just say NO and get away. Things will be just fine if you make the right choice (hint: just get away, say NO!). No need to concern yourself here with these trivial matters. No sir.

I think someone might have committed grand theft gray matter on you buddy. But hey, you're typing away here so maybe I'm wrong.... on second thought, I think you got away. Nothing to steal apparently. :lol:

Guest Guest
I do Think the words are self explainitory....  Arape is a rape and a attemted  Rape is just that a attemted rape...In other words Dummy She managed to get away.....DUHHHHH

DUHHHH...... I DIDN'T ASK FOR THE 'MEANING' OF THE NOUN 'RAPE'.. I ASKED FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOCATION, TIME OF DAY AND WHERE THE RAPE AND ATTEMPTED RAPE OCCURED; THE APPROX AGE AND BACKGROUND OF BOTH FEMALES, ETC. INFORMATION AS PERTAINING TO THE CRIME AND ATTEMPTED CRIME.

Guest guest
well why dont u call the police when u see him JerKOFF!!!!!  so they can get him .out of there.  Thats the problem no one calls the police,

I ALREADY DID THAT a couple of times already!!! The policeman at the Blvd went over to take care of him when he was sprawled out across the front steps of Holy Cross Church a couple of times. But it's a 'temporary' fix....

Guest Guest
well why dont u call the police when u see him JerKOFF!!!!!  so they can get him .out of there.  Thats the problem no one calls the police,

Actually there is very little the PD CAn do about homeless people anymore. look how much Morristown had to lay out in Legal settlements when they chased the one homeles guy out of their library. In today's world, the guys who would be referred to as "Bums" 30 years ago have more rights than taxpaying residents.

Guest Guest
Actually there is very little the PD CAn do about homeless people anymore.  look how much Morristown had to lay out in Legal settlements when they chased the one homeles guy out of their library.  In today's world, the guys who would be referred to as "Bums" 30 years ago have more rights than taxpaying residents.

There is a lady "BUM" that hangs around the PATH station. Ever catch her act?

Guest Guest
Actually there is very little the PD CAn do about homeless people anymore.  look how much Morristown had to lay out in Legal settlements when they chased the one homeles guy out of their library.  In today's world, the guys who would be referred to as "Bums" 30 years ago have more rights than taxpaying residents.

If there were more officers patrolling the streets and less OFFICERS sitting in offices we would be better off!

Guest Guest
There is a lady "BUM" that hangs around the PATH station. Ever catch her act?

I havent taken PATH in ages, so no... But everyone is VERY careful about how to handle homeless since this guy in Morristown won his suit, he's also sued a few other municipalities, as well as NJ Transit.

Guest guest

Is there 'anything' that the police 'can' do to make that 'main' Hobo "FEEL 'UNCOMFORTABLE'" in Harrison, so that he 'decides' to wander 'back' to Nwk or head up north into some other town's terriitory?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
It's a shame that the number 1 candidates on the Captain, Lt and Sgt's test were not promoted and they are having anohter test. Why not just extend the present lists.

In the past, they made the entire lists which made for a lot of persons who got rank that should not have. ;)

There you go.. Are you people for real. Do you think if someone on the list was related to someone they'd be sitting there.

WAKE UP.. It's Harrison. They aren't interested in taking these guys. They'll make everyone read, and study again. See then you get well read cops.. Then, if the list has different people they can wait for the first list to die. If the names are the same well, you can wait three more years.

Oh.. Sorry.. What it really is!! The Town is BROKE... and there are no new jobs, being given.. or salary increases.

Except for 9,000 to one person.. oh and 10,000 to the little girl.. Oh,, then there were the last 18 hires in the town garage.... Oh... I can't help it sorry..

Guest Guest
MENTIONINJG THE HOMELESS... THERE IS ON BIG, HUSKY UNKEPT GUY IN HIS 50'S OR SO, Hanging everyday on the new benches in the late afternoon in front of the ELKS, IN FRONT OF  THE 'CUTING CORNERS' BEAUTY PARLOR-LAW OFFICE  on FER & HARR Ave almost every day or else  he is hanging out or 'sleeping' in the church.  10 yrs ago, he used to wander around the Nwk Library all day or the NWK MUSEUM. until  they started charging a visiting fee at the museum.

Yes, They can make an unlawful arrest maybe. You boob.. Why don't you offer in for dinner at your house...