perubian parade

Guest guest

Guest Guest

This could all be true but the bottom line is when you break laws you are no good. There is a real reason that we have occupancy limits. Making ends meet by breaking laws doesn't make you a good person. Live by the laws that we set for everyone. Is his wife the niece or daughter of the councilmans wife? Records maybe wrong? If so bye-bye

Guest Guest

Do other countries celibrate our Independence Day with parades and flag rasing or are we the only country that allows non citizens to insult our culture in this manner. What has happened to our own national pride when we allow non citizens to publicly show allegience to the country that they left behind to benifit from this country at the expence of the american people. This country has become a transient state to the world.

Guest guest
Do other countries celibrate our Independence Day with parades and flag rasing or are we the only country that allows non citizens to insult our culture in this manner. What has happened to our own national pride when we allow non citizens to publicly show allegience to the country that they left  behind to benifit from this country at the expence of the american people. This country has become a transient state to the world.

freedom of speech...

columbus day associated as an italian day and then there is st patricks day for the irish...so why cant they have a day as well.... problem is it becomes too many and every weekend becomes loud.... that's why maybe the muticultural fest makes sense....one day for all...but change the format of it ..make it a town celebration, one big party, not a cheap flea market street fest

Guest Guest
freedom of speech...

columbus day associated as an italian day  and then there is st patricks day for the irish...so why cant they have a day as well.... problem is it becomes too many and every weekend becomes loud.... that's why maybe the muticultural fest makes sense....one day for all...but change the format of it ..make it a town celebration, one big party, not a cheap flea market street fest

This has nothing to do with freedom of speech, I still would like to know is there any country in this world that celibrates our Independence Day like we allow others to celibrate foriegn countries independece days, do they allow or tolerate this practice ?

Guest guest
This has nothing to do with freedom of speech, I still would like to know is there any country in this world that celibrates our Independence Day like we allow others to celibrate foriegn countries independece days, do they allow or tolerate this practice ?

don't compare us to any other country.....that is why we are unique, the greatest country in the world and why everyone wants to live here or emulate our freedoms....

Guest Guest
don't compare us to any other country.....that is why we are unique, the greatest country in the world and why everyone wants to live here or emulate our freedoms....

That's why this country is in the state it is in we are giving the store away and you are giving them the key's . When are you going to relieze it ? Maybe when these people tell you to learn spanish if you want to converse with them and you election ballot come to you in spanish only......... then who with you cry to ...........it will matter to them because you are now the allien..fools...............

Guest guest
freedom of speech...

columbus day associated as an italian day  and then there is st patricks day for the irish...so why cant they have a day as well.... problem is it becomes too many and every weekend becomes loud.... that's why maybe the muticultural fest makes sense....one day for all...but change the format of it ..make it a town celebration, one big party, not a cheap flea market street fest

hey lets not forget gay pride and the parade.....

Guest guest
This could all be true but the bottom line is when you break laws you are no good.  There is a real reason that we have occupancy limits.  Making ends meet by breaking laws doesn't make you a good person.  Live by the laws that we set for everyone.  Is his wife the niece or daughter of the councilmans wife?  Records maybe wrong?  If so bye-bye

He has not broken any laws, you guys have nothing to talk about. Have you been in his house? I have...Stop walking by his house or looking from your window trying to find out something wrong with him. What about all the town workers using town equipment to fix there homes....? why don't you talk about that, and some of these workers don't have family member in the council by they steal from the town and do repairs in there homes. Lets now talk about that.

Guest guest

No no other country celebrates other countries independence day. But not for the reason you believe. There are alot of americans leaving abroad. But you have to understand that its a big business to have St. Patricks day, 5 de Mayo and other days to celebrate heritage. You have the beer companies go crazy on these days. If you go to Europe they don't celebrate the americans there don't celebrate it, is it a lack of patriotism. The individuals here that celebrate St. Patricks are all Irish, 5 de Mayo is Mexican, but who celebrates.???? All the Anglo-saxon people. When do you see a True mexican restaurant celebrate it... And I don't mean chillis I mean a true mexican restaurant. Even the Irish pubs celebrate it and all of us non latinos love it why cause we are drinking.

Christmas....... started out as a holy holiday, the birth of Christ and yet we manage to commercialize it. Just like every parade that goes on in this country it is all about commercializing it and making profits from the people. You want to go to England and celebrate the 4th of July go ahead get all your buddies in England and get permits to do the parade and they might granted to you. But there won't be enough americans there with the pride of their country to support you or your idea. If you don't believe me take a look at the baseball games, when they sing the national anthem, how many of you respect the flag? You all say you do....but how many of you place your hand in your hearts take of your hat and sing with pride.... Not many. Does that are dying for us in Iraq would look at this page and ask what are they fighting for, freedom from what. So we can hate each other because you are Peruvian, this one is from portugal, Come on people their blood is red like ours. We are all God's children to what ever god you believe in. And yet you go to church and call yourself a christian. Look back at your ancestors where did they come from, how much bigetry did they go through from the other races that where already here. Did the people out of the boat know english or did they talk a little bit enough to get by, but their children went to school and learn the language that was the first generation. This country has always been the same, full of immigrants Italian, Irish Jewish, African, Latinos Etc... That is the foundation of the country Don't ever forget it.

Guest Guest
No no other country celebrates other countries independence day.  But not for the reason you believe.  There are alot of americans leaving abroad. But you have to understand that its a big business to have St. Patricks day, 5 de Mayo and other days to celebrate  heritage.  You have the beer companies go crazy on these days.  If you go to Europe they don't celebrate the americans there don't celebrate it, is it a lack of patriotism.  The individuals here that celebrate St. Patricks are all Irish, 5 de Mayo is Mexican, but who celebrates.???? All the Anglo-saxon people. When do you see a True mexican restaurant celebrate it... And I don't mean chillis I mean a true mexican restaurant. Even  the Irish pubs celebrate it and all of us non latinos love it why cause we are drinking. 

Christmas....... started out as a holy holiday, the birth of Christ and yet we manage to commercialize it.  Just like every parade that goes on in this country it is all about commercializing it and making profits from the people.  You want to go to England and celebrate the 4th of July go ahead get all your buddies in England and get permits to do the parade and they might granted to you.  But there won't be enough americans there with the pride of their country to support you or your idea.  If you don't believe me take a look at the baseball games, when they sing the national anthem, how many of you respect the flag?  You all say you do....but how many of you place your hand in your hearts take of your hat and sing with pride.... Not many.  Does that are dying for us in Iraq would look at this page and ask what are they fighting for, freedom from what. So we can hate each other because you are Peruvian, this one is from portugal, Come on people their blood is red like ours.  We are all God's children to what ever god you believe in.  And yet you go to church and call yourself a christian.  Look back at your ancestors where did they come from, how much bigetry did they go through from the other races that where already here.  Did the people out of the boat know english or did they talk a little bit enough to get by, but their children went to school and learn the language that was the first generation. This country has always been the same, full of immigrants Italian, Irish Jewish, African, Latinos Etc... That is the foundation of the country Don't ever forget it.

TAKE OFF THE ROSE COLORED GLASSES , DO YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE GIVE A SH#T ABOUT GOD AND COUNTRY , THEY CREATE GANGS AND PRAY ON THE POPULATION AND YOU AND ME ARE VICTIMS BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO REALLY BELIVE IN THAT BULLSH#T OF FAIR PLAY AND PATRIOTISM, THEY DON'T HAVE ANY PATRIOTISM TO ANYONE , IF THEY DID THEY WOULD HAVE STAYED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, SO I GUESS WE ARE EASY PICKINGS FOR THESE DREGES OF HUMANITY...............TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED BY THESE NEW WANT TO BE CITIZENS....GOD HELP YOU

Guest Guest
Do other countries celibrate our Independence Day with parades and flag rasing or are we the only country that allows non citizens to insult our culture in this manner. What has happened to our own national pride when we allow non citizens to publicly show allegience to the country that they left  behind to benifit from this country at the expence of the american people. This country has become a transient state to the world.

Being American of Irish decent, I wouldn't go back if they built a bridge!

Better that we are a country of transients, than being transients from America to other countries of the world!!!! PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

Guest GUEST
TAKE OFF THE ROSE COLORED GLASSES , DO YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE GIVE A SH#T ABOUT GOD AND COUNTRY , THEY CREATE GANGS AND PRAY ON THE POPULATION AND YOU AND ME ARE VICTIMS BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO REALLY BELIVE IN THAT BULLSH#T OF FAIR PLAY AND PATRIOTISM, THEY DON'T HAVE ANY PATRIOTISM TO ANYONE , IF THEY DID THEY WOULD HAVE STAYED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, SO I GUESS WE ARE EASY PICKINGS FOR THESE DREGES OF HUMANITY...............TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED BY THESE NEW WANT TO BE CITIZENS....GOD HELP YOU

YOU TALK ABOUT GOD AND EVERYTHING ELSE AND THEN YOU DISGRACE HIM BY THE WAY YOU TALK. WHAT ABOUT THE IRISH GANGS OF THE EARLY 1900 OR THE MOB FROM YOUR GOOD ITALIAN HERITAGE. THEY ARE STILL VERY ALIVE. THE ONLY DIFERANCE IS THAT THEY ARE CALL ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILIES UHHH BIG DEAL. YOU SAY I AM BLIND, YOU ARE MORE BLIND THEN A BAT.

Guest Guest
YOU TALK ABOUT GOD AND EVERYTHING ELSE AND THEN YOU DISGRACE HIM BY THE WAY YOU TALK.  WHAT ABOUT THE IRISH GANGS OF THE EARLY 1900 OR THE MOB FROM YOUR GOOD ITALIAN HERITAGE.  THEY ARE STILL VERY ALIVE.  THE ONLY DIFERANCE IS THAT THEY ARE CALL ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILIES UHHH BIG DEAL.  YOU SAY I AM BLIND, YOU ARE MORE BLIND THEN A BAT.

When are you going to realize that there is no god , if there was this sh#t would not be happening , so you and your god can go pound salt........

Guest Guest
YOU TALK ABOUT GOD AND EVERYTHING ELSE AND THEN YOU DISGRACE HIM BY THE WAY YOU TALK.  WHAT ABOUT THE IRISH GANGS OF THE EARLY 1900 OR THE MOB FROM YOUR GOOD ITALIAN HERITAGE.  THEY ARE STILL VERY ALIVE.  THE ONLY DIFERANCE IS THAT THEY ARE CALL ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILIES UHHH BIG DEAL.  YOU SAY I AM BLIND, YOU ARE MORE BLIND THEN A BAT.

SO YOUR SAYING GANGS ARE A GOOD THING NO MATTER WHAT ???? YOUR A BIGGER A$$ THAN I THOUGH YOU WERE..................

Guest Guest_justme_*

This is sad -- live and let live. You aren't any better than someone who just came here just because your ancestors were here 50 or 100 years ago. Most of the people who are new to our town are hard working people who are trying hard to make a good life for their families. How is that different from what the rest of us are doing? Personally, I think it takes a tremendous amount of courage to leave your country and start over in a foreign country. It took courage for my grandparents 100 years ago and it takes courage for people today. Be patient and be kind. Nobody cares how long you've been here --- we are all here now and there is no reason why we can't all make it work. Get over your holier than thou attitude, we all have more similarities than we have differences.

Guest GUEST
This is sad -- live and let live. You aren't any better than someone who just came here just because your ancestors were here 50 or 100 years ago. Most of the people who are new to our town are hard working people who are trying hard to make a good life for their families.  How is that different from what the rest of us are doing?  Personally, I think it takes a tremendous amount of courage to leave your country and start over in a foreign country. It took courage for my grandparents 100 years ago and it takes courage for people today. Be patient and be kind.  Nobody cares how long you've been here --- we are all here now and there is no reason why we can't all make it work.  Get over your holier than thou attitude, we all have more similarities than we have differences.

THANK YOU ,Can we all get along ? be kind , be patient ,have hope .WE CAN MAKE IT WORK , HAVING THE RIGTH ATTITUDE,CAN HELP..

Guest Smoke & Mirrors
This is sad -- live and let live. You aren't any better than someone who just came here just because your ancestors were here 50 or 100 years ago. Most of the people who are new to our town are hard working people who are trying hard to make a good life for their families.  How is that different from what the rest of us are doing?  Personally, I think it takes a tremendous amount of courage to leave your country and start over in a foreign country. It took courage for my grandparents 100 years ago and it takes courage for people today. Be patient and be kind.  Nobody cares how long you've been here --- we are all here now and there is no reason why we can't all make it work.  Get over your holier than thou attitude, we all have more similarities than we have differences.

There is one huge difference between now and when our ancestors came here 50 - 100+ years ago!

They learned the American Way! The learned to speak ENGLISH! They worked hard and became AMERICAN CITIZENS! They were proud to call themselves American Citizens.

All we hear from the immigrants these days is "Back in my country...."

Hey! Not for nothing, when you move to this country, THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY!

Get rid of the illegal immigrants, and for any one that is here legally, give them a specified amount of time to become a citizen, which would include showing they are a productive part of society, or they go back to "their country" and can't come back.

Guest Guest

Find some courage , the boat is waiting for you and see how well you are welcomed in other countries , you writings are proving what a bigger fool you really are ......................and that is so sad.................

Guest just me 2

Bravo! Well said and classy too!

Guest Gwest

He has not broken any laws, you guys have nothing to talk about. Have you been in his house? I have...

Soooo how many people live down stairs???

There should be zero, period. I am sure that you maybe misunderstanding the law.

Guest nwo4life

THEY ARE THE SAME SHIT THEY DONT WORK DONT SPEAK ENGLISH JUST LIKE UR CONUCOIL MAN VICTOR HE IS A JOKE TO THE TOWN ONLY THING HE IS DOING IS THE SOCCER SOCCER AND SOCCER NO OTHER SPORTS BUT SOCCER THATS WHY ALL THE CRAB IS COMING HERE CAUSE OF HIM