perubian parade

Guest guest

Guest angryharrisonian

First of all its spell Parade. And Perubian is spelled Peruvian. You nimrod. Anyway, there was a certain councilman (from Peru the new one) who was kind of missing during the multicultural fest and when you did see him he was *****... Nice....

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest guest
First of all its spell Parade. And Perubian is spelled Peruvian. You nimrod. Anyway, there was a certain councilman (from Peru the new one) who was kind of missing during the multicultural fest and when you did see him he was *****... Nice....

ohhh...... I get it.....

YOU MEAN THAT HE WAS A 'LOT' UNDER THE WEATHER. IN A POSITION THAT HE 'SHOULD 'NOT' BE DRIVING AND NEEDED A 'DESIGNATED' DRIVER SO AS NOT TO GET A TICKET IF STOPPED BY A COP OR BE INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT........

You people are disgusting, I happened to see him and he was working hard to make it a nice fest, can you ever give somebody positive credit.

Guest Guest

All of this ethnic crap should stop. That goes for all Europeans too. Get with the program and be an AMERICAN. The terrorist will kill you for being an American so it doesn't matter where your forefathers are from. Love America, party on St Pats Day, Colombus Day, BUT BE AM AMERICAN FIRST.

Guest ANGRYHARRISONIAN
You people are disgusting, I happened to see him and he was working hard to make it a nice fest, can you ever give somebody positive credit.

THAT WASN'T HIM, IT WAS HIS YOUNGER BROTHER WHO DID A WONDERFULL JOB AND DID WORK HIS ASS OFF BOTH DAYS AND PRIOR TO THE FEST. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PICKED FOR COUNCIL.

Guest guest

This counciman is from the 1st ward (Peruvian)

Guest guest
THAT WASN'T HIM, IT WAS HIS YOUNGER BROTHER WHO DID A WONDERFULL  JOB AND DID WORK HIS ASS OFF BOTH DAYS AND PRIOR TO THE FEST. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PICKED FOR COUNCIL.

I'LL 'SECOND' THAT!!!!!!! THE YOUNG BROTHER IS THE ONE WHO IS WORTHY AND DESERVES A 'GOOD' POSITION IN TOWN, INSTEAD OF HIS OLDER BROTHER

Hope the mayor makes an 'even exchange'!!!!

Guest guest
All of this ethnic crap should stop. That goes for all Europeans too. Get with the program and be an AMERICAN. The terrorist will kill you for being an American so it doesn't matter where your forefathers are from. Love America, party on St Pats Day, Colombus Day, BUT BE AM AMERICAN FIRST.

could you explain? St. Pats is OK, Columbus is OK, WHY ??????

a peruvian kid borned in this country is am American, and I make sure that he respect that, at the same time I like to remember my land, it is like forgeting your mother.

Guest Guest

I'LL 'SECOND' THAT!!!!!!! THE YOUNG BROTHER IS THE ONE WHO IS WORTHY AND DESERVES A 'GOOD' POSITION IN TOWN, INSTEAD OF HIS OLDER BROTHER

Have you lost your mind? If this is the guy who lives on Cleveland, he has *** ******* ********** where the ********* **** is supposed to be. Maybe the ************* ********* should get off their butts and investigate. I see the side door opening from across the street all the time and it sure isn't the younger brother???? He's the round one right.

Guest Guest
I'LL 'SECOND' THAT!!!!!!!    THE YOUNG BROTHER IS THE ONE WHO IS WORTHY AND DESERVES A 'GOOD' POSITION IN TOWN, INSTEAD OF HIS OLDER BROTHER

Have you lost your mind?  If this is the guy who lives on Cleveland, he has *** ******* **********  where the ********* **** is supposed to be.  Maybe the ************* ********* should get off their butts and investigate.  I see the side door opening from across the street all the time and it sure isn't the younger brother????  He's the round one right.

Hmmmm across the street....

Guest GUEST
I'LL 'SECOND' THAT!!!!!!!    THE YOUNG BROTHER IS THE ONE WHO IS WORTHY AND DESERVES A 'GOOD' POSITION IN TOWN, INSTEAD OF HIS OLDER BROTHER

Have you lost your mind?  If this is the guy who lives on Cleveland, he has *** ******* **********  where the ********* **** is supposed to be.  Maybe the ************* ********* should get off their butts and investigate.  I see the side door opening from across the street all the time and it sure isn't the younger brother????  He's the round one right.

SO THE YOUNER BROTHER WHO WORKED ALL DAY AT THEAFFAIR HAS OTHER UNFAVORABLE QUALITES THAT MAKE HIM NO BEETER THAN HIS OLDER BROTHER THE COOUNCILMAN?

Then 'neither' brother belongs in a leadership position in HARRISON!!!

Guest Guest

How true. How can we continue to let residents like these two continue to have any influence in Town decisions?? Once you get elected you better try and be correct in all aspects of life but this just not hold true here in our home Town.

What can we do??? I am just so frustrated that I just want to bury my head in Passiac River mud!!!!!

Can we deport bad citizens back to the country they were born???

Guest guest
SO THE YOUNER BROTHER WHO WORKED ALL DAY AT THEAFFAIR HAS OTHER UNFAVORABLE QUALITES THAT MAKE HIM NO BEETER  THAN HIS OLDER BROTHER THE COOUNCILMAN?

I HEAR THAT THE NEPHEW HAS PRETTY GOOD QUALITIES, SO FAR, ALONG WITH 'SOME' COLLEGE. He would be a 'better' choice instead of either of his uncles, to be appointed as a council candiiate.

Guest Guest
How true.  How can we continue to let residents like these two continue to have any influence in Town decisions??  Once you get elected you better try and be correct in all aspects of life but this just not hold true here in our home Town.

What can we do???  I am just so frustrated that I just want to bury my head in Passiac River mud!!!!!

Walk and talk softly because this weekend the families has become related through marraige to our fine Mayor's niece , only in america , and it just piles up higher and higher

Guest gwest

are we going to have a venezualian parade this year? Maybe we should combine all Latin American countries for one real big parade which would be awesome. I would think that this really would be the ticket for a great carnival if we could get it done. Lets go harrison.

Guest Guest
How true.  How can we continue to let residents like these two continue to have any influence in Town decisions??  Once you get elected you better try and be correct in all aspects of life but this just not hold true here in our home Town.

What can we do???  I am just so frustrated that I just want to bury my head in Passiac River mud!!!!!

FIRST OF ALL AS AN ELECTED OFFICIAL ONE SHOULD NOT ACCEPT ANY POLITICAL JOBS FOR ONES SELF OR FOR ONES FAMILY, THIS PUTS THIS ELECTED OFFICIAL IN A POSITION THAT HE CANNOT MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS ON OUR TOWNS BEHALF EVEN IF HE DISAGREES WITH THE MAYOR, HE WILL ALWAYS AGREE, YOU SEE HE HAS A JOB AND SO DOES HIS FAMILY AND IT WAS GIVEN TO HIM BY THE MAYOR AND HE DOES NOT WANT TO LOOSE THIS JOB AND THEREFORE HE BECOMES A PUPPET...... CORRECT..... IT MAKES SENSE. THIS MIGHT NOT PERTAIN TO THIS 1ST. WARD COUNCILPERSON BUT IT DOES PERTAIN TO THE 2ND. WARD COUNCILPERSON. WE AS RESIDENTS OF THIS TOWN SHOULD COME TOGETHER AND GET ALL THESE COUNCIL PEOPLE OUT THAT GOT A JOB AS PART OF THE DEAL....................THEY THINK WE ARE STUPID AND DON'T REALIZE THIS......... WHY NOT GIVE JOBS TO PEOPLE THAT ARE IN NEED OF THEM, PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN RESIDENTS OF THIS TOWN THAT MAYBE ARE LOOKING TO GET IN THE SCHOOL SYSTEM OR TOWN HALL????????

THERE ARE OTHER FAMILIES IN THIS TOWN OTHER THAN THE ONES WE ALL KNOW BY NAME WITH NUMEROUS FAMILY MEMBERS WORKING FOR THIS ONE SQUARE MILE TOWN WITH TOOOOOO MANY EMPLOYEES WORKING........ OUR STREETS SHOULD BE THE CLEANEST AROUND WITH ALL THE EMPLOYEES IN THE DPW. AND DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THIS OTHER GUY 1ST. WARD DOES NOT HAVE A JOB LINED UP ALREADY BESIDES SELLING HOMES FOR HR. OR MAYBE HIS BROTHER.

Guest Guest

Lets not think that the Latino's have a corner on the free jobs but all council peoples have a connection one way or the other, Bennett, PVSC, Doran, HCST,Villata, PVSC, Dolaghan, BOE, Mandaglio,Family PVSC, Manshemento, BOE,Huaranga,Family Member Elite.McCormick,Tenant Parole Office. Can we ever feel that we have some say as residents. I really guess not.

Guest guest
SO THE YOUNER BROTHER WHO WORKED ALL DAY AT THEAFFAIR HAS OTHER UNFAVORABLE QUALITES THAT MAKE HIM NO BEETER  THAN HIS OLDER BROTHER THE COOUNCILMAN?

The younger brother is a very good guy. He helps everyone he can and even teaches ESL at night way before his brother got the position. I was at his house and he and his wife are lovely. They both are college graduates, they both work very hard, unlike some that have their kids begging for money on Harrison Ave to get high. Why when real people are making it there is always someone trying to bring them down. Get to know him and see the type of person he is.

Guest guest601
I HEAR THAT THE NEPHEW HAS PRETTY GOOD QUALITIES, SO FAR, ALONG WITH 'SOME' COLLEGE.  He would be a 'better' choice instead of either of his uncles, to be appointed as a council candiiate.

So does his uncle and his uncle's wife. Both college grads.