LUNCH HOUR FOR TOWN EMPLOYEES

Guest Guest

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

I dont't have to post my name scumbag. What's a matter truth hurts when I said their is no father. And we were told that town cars are only used during work. Go find out and see what your told. THink you know everything.

Guest guest

just because she is single parent there is nothing wrong with that.my family in the harrison gardens did not like me because i was a single parent raising my child who cares what they think. there not putting anything on your table and remember if you have nothing nice to say nothing.single parent is not a disease drugs and drinking is there problem.

Guest Guest
I dont't have to post my name scumbag. What's a matter truth hurts when I said their is no father. And we were told that town cars are only used during work. Go find out and see what your told. THink you know everything.

well seems to me you have a whole lot to say about things you know nothing about

I wouldnt post my name if i was you either because you sound like a low life. As far as her child not having a father thats false but even if it were true what does that have to do with anything? your comment was about the town vehicle,every question you have brought up has been answered you asked why she was driving around after work hours and you were told she worked till 6:00 than you brought up why she is at her sons tee ball games and you were told she takes her lunch break at the same time as the game so her child can attend. For you to go into someones personal life and post it because you have nothing else to say is arrogant. Either grow some balls and approch the girl or just leave her alone.

Guest Guest

Someone with so much to say and not even man/woman enough to post your name. Stop hiding behind your computer. I really hope you decide to post your name I would love it to get back to the young lady you seemed to think so highly of.

Guest Guest

Why dont you just do everyone a favor and jump off a bridge...

Miserable Bastard!hahaha

Guest Another Town Resident
Ummm , maybe her actual WORK hours run later then the normal 9-5 ??  Hmmmm

Your all thinking too hard, its pathetic..

Town Resident was right, most of the people posting here are idiots. All you do is slander each other continuously. Most of you can't spell, can't put your thoughts in writing that makes any sense, and can't structure a sentence properly. Can you all be 9th grade drop-out ?? Or maybe it's something in the water. Whatever it is, you're all a disgrace.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
what about the girl who works in the health dept,and is always riding after work hours in the white town car.

for your information that is her job....she is to drive around to make sure nobody puts there garbage outside before 6pm....look into things before you accuse people of doing wrong things....or get a job yourself and maybe you wont see her doing hers.

Guest Guest
Why dont you just do everyone a favor and jump off a bridge...

Miserable Bastard!hahaha

You S.O.B., I hope you never put your name up here. You should be completely ashamed of yourself for writing what you wrote. As a single mother myself I take complete offense to your shallow comments. I would also like to add the fact that just because people are single parents does not mean the other parent is absent. Did you ever think sometimes people just cant work there differences out and would rather parent there child apart in a healthier environment than together in a chaotic one? Before you talk you should really consider how this girl feels and how her child could be affected by this negativity.

Guest Guest_resident_*

why?are they always talking about single parents she is raising her child regardless what any one says just because she is a single parent.i am a single parent and i have raised a daughter who is now 17 years of age my family did not like it who cares i was raising her not them.if these fathers choose to walk out of there lifes there is nothing that we can do.my family in the harrison gardens talked about me being a single parent.when they clean out do the room to talk about anyone that is our choice.leave single parents alone.

Guest Happy Fathers Day
why?are they always talking about single parents she is raising her child regardless what any one says just because she is a single parent.i am a single parent and i have raised a  daughter who is now 17 years of age my family did not like it who cares i was raising her not them.if these fathers choose to walk out of there lifes there is nothing that we can do.my family in the harrison gardens talked about me being a single parent.when they clean out do the room to talk about anyone that is our choice.leave single parents alone.

The fathers didn't choose to walk out, you pushed them out with all your bitching.

If you kept **** **** ***** and *** ***** ***** you wouldn't be a single parent.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest_resident_*

WHO CARES IF WE ARE A SINGLE PARENT THESE FATHERS CHOOSE TO WALK AWAY IF THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE CHILDREN.GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT ALL OF THAT ARE SINGLE PARENTS THAT IS OUR CHOICE NOT YOURS WHO CARES WHAT YOU AND THE HARRISON GARDENS THINK YOU HAVE A HALF OF BRAIN ANWAY.SINGLE PARENTS AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT.SINGLE PARENTS RULE.

Guest Guest
WHO CARES IF WE ARE A SINGLE PARENT THESE FATHERS CHOOSE TO WALK AWAY IF THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE CHILDREN.GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT ALL OF THAT ARE SINGLE PARENTS THAT IS OUR CHOICE NOT YOURS WHO CARES WHAT YOU AND THE HARRISON GARDENS THINK YOU HAVE A HALF OF BRAIN ANWAY.SINGLE PARENTS AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT.SINGLE PARENTS RULE.

No one really cares!! Now go take your three hour break. And get pregnant again while you're at it! :lol::lol:

Guest Guest
No one really cares!! Now go take your three hour break.  And get pregnant again while you're at it! :lol:  :lol:

Have you been reading the post asshole obviously someone cares! And your post wasnt that funny to be laughing out loud not once but twice. Your really cutting it close if your writing at 6:51am you have work in nine minutes. Unless you got there extra early just to post !

Have you been reading the post asshole obviously someone cares! And your post wasnt that funny to be laughing out loud not once but twice. Your really cutting it close if your writing at 6:51am you have work in nine minutes. Unless you got there extra early just to post !

:lol::lol::angry: WANT YOUR LUNCH? TAKE ALL DAY EAT ALL YOU WANT! SANTOS IS GIVING IT TO YOU FREE FREE GARBAGE THATS RIGHT ALL YOU CAN EAT ! HA HA HA HA :angry::lol:

Guest Guest

It's you're not your you horses ass! :lol::lol::angry:

Guest Guest

Your post is at 2:52 PM. Are you posting while you're at work or are you at the end of a three hour lunch break? :lol::lol::angry::angry:

Guest Jackie the Joke Man

Your wrong that was some funny shit and I know funny! :lol:

Archived